A woman filed a petition to hold her ex-husband in contempt for failure to pay child support...

>A woman filed a petition to hold her ex-husband in contempt for failure to pay child support. The petition hearing was scheduled for next week. Last night, the ex-husband fatally shot their 15 and 13-year-old while they slept, and then shot himself.

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/09/21/police-investigating-deaths-rural-boone-county/1381293002/

This is why you have to give up your guns, white men. Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.

Attached: 6709897c-cb9a-4630-b80a-a80a4366d4ae-double_murder-suicide_zionsville_JRW03.jpg (1080x720, 71K)

Pretty good. Better dead than being cucked. I bet the cunt didn't expect him to do that.

Based as fuck. If you're not going to raise your kids, kill them. Don't force the tax payer to pick up the slack.

i guess she has to get a job now

>Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.
Children of divorced parents deserve to be euthanized.

Reform child support and end alimony entirely

have a hard time arguing against his actions having grown up seeing my friends lose their children and being condemed to pay for them for decades while the whores are out there getting blown by retards. The children are innocent but damn if its not shocking to me that some literally lose their minds after being played by whores.

There's always a way out, bitches need to realize it.

Der ewige armed murimutt

I guess you would have preferred that he stab them to death and go on the run

So he late-term aborted his kids, who cares? His money his choice bigots.

I know this is Jow Forums and we're pretty well known for posting fucked up shit that I definitely partake in, but this is easily one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen someone post. Fuck you dude my whore mother left my dad to raise me and my 3 siblings by himself. Never once did he think about killing us and himself, and instead he raised us better than a lot of people with both parents ever were

Why? She has no kids to raise and will get pregnant again soon enough for more child support from some nigger who won't pay and will rape her new kids. It's a beautiful cycle.

>why dont men ever get custody? ;_;
THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKS

>(((child support)))

Well if you leftists would stop enslaving men we wouldn't be pissed off.

I can't wait to shoot you and your friends. Let's get this going already. I want revolution just as had as you do.

Kill yourself kike

Would make more sense to just ban divorce.

He did them a favor desu.

Children are niggers.

totally different case, he was probably going to lose the kids

raised by a resentful useless whore, Id rather them be dead

Man did what he had to do

but where's your argument nigger?

Women are the source of society's ills, this is further proof.

No, this is why you don't act like a dumb cunt and use the state to take away a man's children and simultaneously rob him. When you've taken everything from a man and he no longer has anything to live for, is it really surprising that this happens?

Cody Wilson, the Texas man who posted plans online for printing 3D guns, has been arrested in Taiwan on a sexual assault charge.

maybe its time to start randomly killing local kikes....wish me luck

t. raised by single mom

a

my single mother worked like a pack mule to keep me and my siblings fed, as far as she knew my father was a good catholic man until a few years into the marriage he went off to go fuck whores, respect

Attached: 1529758906487.gif (480x360, 2.29M)

She's some 45 year old roastie with dried up ovaries. She's not going to have more kids.

>The children had been staying at their father’s home in Zionsville last night, Nielsen says. Their mother became concerned when they didn’t show up to school this morning. She couldn’t reach them or their dad, so she requested a welfare check.
Zionsville.

Why does he get to decide that they should die? Yeah the whore will ruin them and probably never be allowed to see their father again, but how fucked do you have to be to think that your kids don't deserve a shot at life just because you can't raise them?

And... (click to read more)

you gotta feel bad for a king who was pushed too far

hitler took the youth born into degeneracy and poverty and weimar germany and made them int forged steel, don't discount your countrymen, people can always be saved

Fuck off bloomberg

Can you read? I was raised by a single father while my mother blew my brother's college funds on drugs. Single motherhood is a cancer but I still wouldn't euthanize the kids stuck with that shitty deal.

You don't need to ban divorce... you need to pass a law that the result of any divorce where children are involved is 50/50 equal custody. No ifs/ands/buts about it. You want a divorce? You got it, but you'll bloody well share the kids. ANd if you are sharing the kids, there's no need for child support payments. Alimony would also necessarily have to be abolished.

this story really picked me up. thanks for sharing

Should have killed the wife tho.Not the kids.

WHeres yours?

this reminds me of that man whose ex-wife did the same thing when he tried to divorce her worthless ass

>"in life"

you are a child, and a moron, having them in this world as a moneyhook is even more cruel

I wont judge this man and you are a moron and will burn in hell with their whore mother and all the rest of the scum in this world

98% Of all children are a mistake. Mistake by asshole men that can't keep their dick in their pants, dumber than dogshit women who can't keep their knees closed, then offspring that is ignored and put on the state for rearing.

This is the problem fixing itself. Step away and let it solve all the problems.

ban no-fault divorce though

>Children of divorced parents deserve to be euthanized.
>Fuck you dude my whore mother left my dad to raise me and my 3 siblings
>point proven

Fuck you, you mental midget. If you were worthy of two loving parents, you would have had two. Shane you didn't an hero. Children from single parent homes are much dumber and more likely to be criminals on average. They also predominately vote liberal, so I'd like to see them all hanged by the state.

>implying women don't kill their kids
you're a special kind of piece of shit, you know that?

this, i am tired of hypocrites pretending to be nobel

they are just cowards that cant admit their mistakes and cant do what it has to be done

i unironically believe in pregnancy licenses

Not saying he was right.. but it doesn't surprise me. A man who had everything taken from him is very dangerous. When the state crushes a man's spirit and he lashes out, you don't blame the man.

Being wrapped up in the child support system is hell in earth. They treat you like a fucking criminal. You end up paying way more than it would actually cost to raise a child if they lived with you and you had full control of expenditures. There's zero oversight on what the mother actually spends the money on. It leaves with zero funds to spend on the child yourself when you have "visitation". If you try to work overtime or get a second job to compensate, they just rape you on that money too. I'm 16 years in to this 21 year prison sentence. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel.

>Children from single parent homes are much dumber and more likely to be criminals on average
That's children from single MOTHER homes

F
Too bad he didn't take his ex-wife with him.

Ooooor, women could better vet the men they are dating, before they spread their legs for them...

That’s fucked up, the kids didn’t do anything. He should’ve just killed their mom and then himself.

>Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.
Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.Muh amendment just doesn't cut it when children are dying.

Raised by I single mother here. I wish my father had the balls to kill me. Good on this guy.

nah, she deserves her fucked up hellish life

worst part is I guarantee in no time she wont give a fuck and will be riding dick and looking for some divorce daddy to marry and then take the money

LOL triggered

How is that point proven? My siblings all have high paying jobs, in their own houses, with kids of their own, and contribute to society every day much more than you do. What gives you the right to decide they deserved to die when you sit on Jow Forums and spout bullshit like this. I'm sure your married parents are REALLY proud of what you've accomplished

Fuck that. I've been in a situation where I was raised by two people who should have never been together, and refused to seperate. Psychiatrists and psychologists don't even know where the fuck to start with me, there's so much fucked up shit stacked on fucked up shit that it's impossible to fix.

All that needs to happen is fair fucking divorce. 50/50 custody, and a fair assessed division of assets.

>kills the kids
>doesn’t kill the wife

Mutt logic

>Zionsville

>it's the kids fault the parents are dogshit now
Also it's single mother households.

retard, life is the punishment

He shouldn't have aborted the kids

>98% Of all children are a mistake. ...
What kind of fucked up Jew logic is that? How does one come up to such a conclusion?

My comment exactly.

the article in OP is a reason why men shouldnt be given custody dumbass
>man kills his own children because money
>DURR he's just ANGERY give the man custody QQ
this is why men all over get a bad rep, half the time they really are lunatics unfit to care for their own children.

>implying men dont kill their children more often than women
for every 1 woman that does it there's 4 men that do, if you dont believe me then just look up stats on it

>wish my father had the balls to kill me
>said by someone without the balls to kill himself

Child support is a archaic sexist concept.

Women can go work now. men have no legal or logical reason to pay for their spawn if they dont get to raise it.

nah, you shouldnt have been born in the first place

your batshit insane parents probably got married and made the family, just a social facade, to show the world,, but they really didnt wanted kids, they did it because it was the norm, the social normal of the time, most boomers that had kids are like this, pieces of shit retards that fucked up the world and all the generations after them, just because you had to have kids in order to look trust worthy in your boomer job

burn in hell all of you

>I’m gonna kill both of my kids to spite my wife who will use the situation to get attention and sympathy for as long as possible then forget about them

GOD BLESS AMERICA

they are with God, she will have a shallow, empty life, then will die and go to hell

>This is why you have to give up your guns
I know this is b8.
I’d put money on you not being a citizen of the US.
You’re attempt to distract by appealing to perceived racism and feminism is also quite obvious.

>nah, you shouldnt have been born in the first place
Even a drugged out hobo is more useful to this world than you Juan

No retard, get rid of alimony, if she divorces, she can afford it
Rights over your pussy feelings and sage

My god! The oppression!

This will mentally torture her for the rest of her life. She’ll most likely end up killing herself.

She will never recover and that's beautiful
pic related is avoided

Attached: single mothers create scum.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

read the rest sperging tard

In the event of divorce, children should become custodials of the state.

Did your mother threaten to have your father jailed for not paying child support?

can't believe it hasn't been posted yet

Attached: gunsvschildren.jpg (500x628, 83K)

he obviously saved them, fuckwit

>i regularly shitpost garbage but this time i was triggered so it is wrong

Okay.

Attached: 1537394601548.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

>Muh amendment (Roe v. Wade) just doesn't cut it when children are dying

My mother dragged us to family court multiple times over 15 years to slander my father and get child support out of him after they decided to split custody 50/50. She used every fucking bull shit lie in the book: druggie, cheated, tax evasion
All of it was bullshit

That's almost certainly someone who read a few articles online and has a few friends who were born bastards and so thinks that 98% of children are accidents.
What's the real number tho?

dude dodged the bullet
kind of

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

Well yes, I was raised by a single mom.

Agreed, but alimony should still be paid if the husband initiates divorce, and the wife has no skills or money of her own, or vice versa, but only for a limited period. Say 4 years. Plenty of time to find a job, and or get skills.
After retirement age people should not be eligable for divorce period. Just sleep in different rooms and dont talk to each other ffs.

Yes, because somebody that is crazy enough to kill their own children will be deterred by not having access to a gun. He would never get a knife or cave their head in with a baseball bat. After all, guns are the only objects we can use to kill each other with.

Good point, we need more janitors.

>read the rest of my third world ramblings
Nobody cares

How many more children do we need to kill before you give up your guns?

seems he was most affected by his wife. Why not ban the root of evil women ?

>should have killed the wife
A direct bullet to her head would be too far humane

Maybe because condemning a group of children to death for the sins of their parents is morally fucked? Y'know kind of like condemning white people to being eternally guilty of slavery is wrong?

>a woman is legally able to steal all of your shit and kids, even if she didn't work a day
>"she was used to the lifestyle so she gets your shit"
>even if she was the one to initiate the divorce
How

How the fuck has the judges and court system NOT been destroyed by angry as hell men?

Attached: 1534110995757.jpg (1100x1315, 217K)