At some Point YOU are Getting Married

Otherwise you can’t meddle in social issues. Families make society.

Attached: 2973CE89-5E19-4A15-A7DE-054799813B14.jpg (1600x1200, 166K)

you don't have to get married to make a family tho, save yourself the thousands of dollars that marriages cost, chances are you'll end up in divorce anyway

General Mattis is unmarried.

If you aren't white you can't talk about white people if you aren't a cop you can't talk about law enforcement if you aren't straight you can't make decisions for straight people if you have a twat you can't speak about men if you don't have children you can't think of the children etc etc etc

Marriage is for chumps.

Attached: MGTOW leader.png (755x586, 895K)

marriage is a scam
not like i can get a gf anyway though

If you aren't a plumber you can't smell shit.

Marriage isn't fair until we go back to owning women ad property.

Family belongs to the society. When you allow Democrats or SJW to change it to TWO DADDIES or TWO MOMMIES of the same sex you lose the social structure. The responsibility lies on us to ensure our families and society remain safe.

marriage is a scam.

Attached: 1424272486341.jpg (604x397, 50K)

Can't wait to have my first adopted child.

>TWO DADDIES or TWO MOMMIES of the same sex you lose the social structure
completely unrelated to my post
wtf are you on?

no way i will marry one of these whores
no meddl leute

How to beat liberals. Get married, have kids, teach them values.

what if your meddling is pro family and pro marriage?

>Family belongs to the society
Fuck right the hell off. The family is it's own unit. We tolerate your shitty society because it benefits us.

>holds pistol
I doubt it.

No, i ain't.

Get divorced
Lose 70% of your income and half your assets
Kill yourself in a puddle of your own piss in a motel.
Your daughter doesn't come to your funeral because she is busy snorting coke lines off Terel's BBC and uploading to instagram.

Liberals BTFO.

>Not very nuanced, but fairly accurate.
>Fat nerd
Lol! Never mind. Another century of women inserting themselves into politics.

Without men there is no society.

Attached: image.png (1200x800, 523K)

>tfw 23 and so far completely unsuccessful

The wizard powers can't possibly be worth this

Attached: 1537337860734.jpg (988x1024, 68K)

at least you still have your mana, you could be 30 and unsuccessful and denied wizard powers because you got lucky with a slut that would fuck literally anything.

Not in agreement. Women are creating class wars, and we're all going down the drain as it stands. It is fantasy trying to make a reality that has no backbone, no balance sheet, terrible economics and eventually it all collapses.
The more the agenda is pushed, the faster it will occur.
I predict ten years from now the collapse will begin to take real shape and everyone in society will suffer deeply because it was allowed to happen, and stronger societies will overrun the idiotic American mistake, as it will be weak and without so much as a defense.

China, maybe or Mexico even, will be your new masters.

Push harder toward the fall. I'm an old fag.

So I could care less.

hey oldfag, thanks for the help. Plz neck yourself and your proxy and suck a gorilla dick to support your cause, fat fuck buck

>At some point YOU are Getting Married
Highly doubt it when no woman has ever shown an iota of interest in me.

I agree. The only thing keeping appearances somewhat normal right now is that fact that we have a new media spectacle everyday now. I love Trump but I think he's the perfect distraction for people to ignore the larger societal issues we're facing today.. Also, as awesome as he is for the country, I fear that he was too late. We are going to have some seriously rough times ahead.

Nope. Marriage is for faggots.

married men are sheeple, you basically become a woman

you dont need to get married to have kids

I will speculate that in the next 2 years we will have mass roastie suicides. Men are killing themselves more now. I think this will change in a big way soon.

>if you are not a chef you can't talk about food

I plan on getting married though. Problem is finding someone trustworthy enough.

Mattis is a nun

>Emma Thotson
"Look it's Weinstein's cum dumpster."
Talk about a complex for abusive males.

Attached: download (10).jpg (474x474, 23K)

its because hes a fag