After goyim awakening?

What happens when goyim hit a critical mass of knowledge about (((them)))?

Attached: oyyyy_veeeeeeyyyy_the_goyim_know.jpg (713x576, 49K)

hol

Attached: mMqxrnC.jpg (1548x1696, 397K)

Then 1945 happens again.

And this time, for good.

then the goyim revolt.... but the goyim will only revolt if they're not fed and happy.

checked
mass starvation camps for jews.
great idea

Attached: 98737239842.png (6768x9262, 1.39M)

I've been talking to this normiest of normies 18 year old girl in NZ and she and her friends don't believe the official holocaust story.

this.

the funny thing is, this is exactly what (((they))) want.

they won't be the ones suffering when this happens. they'll either already be dead from natural causes or they'll be hiding away somewhere enjoying the fruits of their usury.

the ones that will suffer are the "jews" they have absolutely nothing to do with this. they'll be scapegoated just as they were in WW2.

and they want this to happen because it's not even about jews, it's about ideology. the jews as a people connect the three main religions on earth, christianity, judaism and islam. they're essentially the root of all three in one form or another. and (((they))) want these religions GONE. so they can further push their luciferian ideology on the world. primarily they want christianity gone, but to destroy that you have to destroy the root of it, and the other two offshoots as well because all three are connected even though they're diametrically opposed.

I mean, when you hate jews, naturally you hate everything connected to them. we even see it on Jow Forums with lots of anti-christian threadss or threads talking about how christians on Jow Forums ironically worship a jew despite hating jews.

they're already conditioning us for this, it's super advanced already. their main enemy is christianity, they proclaim this themselves in their writings, and this jew hate and an eventual cleansing of the jews is just a means to remove christianity altogether, alongside other means of course.

I bet (((they))) have a big catalog with many different options to choose from, which (((they))) developed through many hundreds if not thousands of years

>produce more degeneracy, bread, and circus to distract goyim
>push for war while finance both sides, making goyim kill each other
>use samson option to punish goyim
>stage another 9/11 and point at sand people
>stage ayy lmaos to get goyim under control

Attached: 1498650193402.jpg (789x1000, 249K)

Seeing the cracks in society usually requires a view from the outside looking in. Thats why people like gamers and virgins and nerds are usually aware of these sorts of things. By that time we're out of the power loop unless we're lucky or gifted. We are the hippies of our time.

Japan gets nuked again?

i don't know, but it is happening

nothing

we are weak and ball-less

doesn't mean Christianity is good. They want to remove all religion from the west to make people atomized, which is what they've already done. They're not luciferian, they're kabbalists. They believe fucked up shit but they're still waiting for they're messiah. They have a belief that if they fuck the world up as much as possible, the will force the messiah to come.
There's writings on this also. It's also why they made Israel, to force their messiah to come.

Billion beasts will die when they are awakening. Why? Because it's Jewish people who taught western countries to target beasts. It happens on US soil as well. They wont stop till beasts are incapable of striking Israel. To me, Jews are beasts!

>Nothing will happen my fellow goyim. We goyim are weak and ball-less.

Keep telling yourself that, i thought the same way
Its all jews, they have to go

our gas bill goes through the roof

Attached: cookin with der fuhrer.jpg (683x468, 53K)

Check’d

This fucking bullshit right here is why pol is such a shithole, none of you want loגical discussion only using memes as shields . FUCK YOU!!!

Where are we right now on that graph?

oy vey
second one transitioning to third one

Will happen when Jesus returns. You' ll see.

Boom

Unlike you, my penis is still intact. Better get ready for the rope.

Attached: 1537427773618.png (1000x955, 441K)

Sauce for game?

>loגical

Attached: 134675794637362.png (467x355, 181K)

real life you faggot media ccn kike shill.

Attached: 1536584185745.jpg (719x720, 87K)

meh, jews are pretty retarded

>finds an arab's passport near the burned buildings or shooting places
this is the level we're dealing with, such ideas are coming out from jewish "geniuses" with unlimited money

>right behind it came another car
So what happened to the first car? Wouldn't it be in the way?
Do Jews know so little about work that they cannot even tell a lie about an industrial type setup without fucking it up?

Nothing. And if they are caught (and this is almost impossible), another group of annoying shits takes their place (chinese, muslims, ameriburger boomers, ...)

Holocauster Tycoon 2 when???