Why are all musicians outspoken leftists?

Whenever I visit the social medias of my favorite bands I find the same "fuck drumpf" rhetoric. Are there any nationalist bands out there? How did this happen

Attached: 567394469-612x612.jpg (612x410, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F15LwthvTco
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2maNOq0LA
youtu.be/P6EtKqf33E4
youtu.be/y5ImePXiWW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck2KgCJBX1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1wUKoXL20
youtube.com/watch?v=y8-_BVJiRAo
youtube.com/watch?v=SIXbDuwsy5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they suck demon cock

There are many outspoken right-wing entertainers/musicians. They're simply not given attention in the media unless they offend a democrat

They aren't, why are you merely focusing on all the 'fuck drumph' tards when there are much better people to pay attention to?

Listen to Rammstein. Their music doesn't have anything to do with politics but still

For one thing punks are supposed to be offensive. I try and offend as many people as I can on a day to day basis.

You can only get big in music with the help of a jew, jews have an agenda, you figure out the rest smart white man

>How did this happen
(((Who))) controls the music industry?

Who do you think OWNS (((music industry)))?

Attached: elon-musk-smoking-joe-rogan.jpg (1270x672, 128K)

Today it is considered offensive to support Trump

the jews purposley pick out degenerates to become famous actors/musicians to spread degency to the goyim

They are super fucking gay dude.
"Ich tu dir weh" oder "Mein Teil"
Faggiest songs I've ever heard.

Talking about Shwule this and Schwule that

Indeed it is. But I get my kicks from making fun of everybody and not supporting anybody.

God bless libertarianism....

most "punks" nowadays are faggy conformists who only dare insult right-wingers, they are total status-quo cocksuckers

Vandals, Misfits, FFDP (((Kiss))) are RW bands

See
Modern punk rock is unironically no different than the establishment dad rock of old until you turn around and start calling out leftist bullshit instead of the easy, media-friendly low-hanging Trump fruit. Fuckin losers.

I've noticed that myself. It's a real shame they've learned to obey.

Attached: R-5594739-1397513771-9561.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Because they are trying to be rebellious but don't understand Trump is the counter culture

Work a job for a LIVING, pay your own rent, pay for everything by yourself, and it will be almost impossible to be a leftist. Unless you have one of those high paying comfy govt jobs where you just sit around at work and talk for 6 figures.

Based communist.

Search for Byron De La Vandal, Mr Bond and Plane White Skin. Any of the RWDS Archives should be good. If you're willing to expand your scope to european bands there's a few but they don't sing in Enlish. Bronson is a good start for Italian.

They're drug addled degenerates who, before they got famous, were basically unemployed losers living off the public dime.
You ever met a drummer? They're universally shit people. They should be fed into wood chippers.

The libertine, bohemian lifestyle of musicians attracts liberal-minded people. Conservatives don't consider doing 11:00 gigs at a dive bar for $50 and a couple drink tickets and then going out to hotbox in their van any way to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=F15LwthvTco

Attached: 6275576317_0c3050e24a_b[1].jpg (900x596, 138K)

Because all of today's musicians are producing their trash in the spirit and authority of the 1960's counter-culture revolution (even the niggers with their rap). So you could think of it like this... the cultural revolution of the '60s was malignant melanoma. And all the pop-culture figures that have emerged since then were cancerous moles.

Attached: Melanoma-8.jpg (640x480, 95K)

None of the current "big name" bands and singers are musicians. They are given songs, and then producers make them for them. They aren't artists.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2maNOq0LA

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

W.A.S.P.

Pay to play. You have to sell your soul to become rich and famous. Notice how Beyonce was just ousted as a literal witch?

There are a lot of nationalist bands out there.Just not in the mainstream

Bronson (an italian pop-punk band associated with Casapound)

Peste Noire (french NSBM band)

M8l8th (Russian/ukrainian NSBM band)

Terrorsphara (German NS hardcore band)

I could spend all day listing bands but none are really mainstream.

Because they are all friggin MK ultra victims.

> How did this happen?

Pandering to the lowest common denominator assuming the remaining group of people share a marginalized similar interest then exacerbate the marketing impact and boom you get a whole generation of degenerates.

Bronson:

youtu.be/P6EtKqf33E4

right wing or even centrist musicians generally don't speak about politics because they know that it will hurt sales if they polarize their fanbase. leftists just aren't afraid of losing right wing fans by spewing nonsense everywhere

There is no such thing as pop punk. You are either punk or you are not there is no in between.

Peste Noire:

youtu.be/y5ImePXiWW8

Agreed, but genre wise, I meant they have a similar sound to "blink 182" or something, which are commonly referred to as a pop-punk band.

They are high in trait openness.

Creativity is correlated with trait openness, which is also correlated with being a lefty.

I hate bands like that. Green day and blink 182 are for candy asses.

based stuff Bronson and also ZetaZeroAlfa, Guarda de Ferro and Estirpe Imperial

FUCK LIKE A BEAST

"Pugilato" the spaniards are also good. A heavier hardcore sound than a lot of bands out there.

Dude

Attached: Eurofags.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

why?
Why the death theme and imagery? Why the darkness and screaming?
Imagine being a young kid from a fucked up family. Your emotions are not fully developed, you are just beginning to explore the world, and you hear shit like this for fun. Tell me that is not Satanic.

The whole "counter-culture," "rebel" thing is so overplayed, true punk is probably a well written chamber orchestra by now.

Quite a few of them don't believe the lefts bullshit. You don't dare talk about though, or you get fucked over.

Jews only give entertainment deals to leftists

>namefag
>memeflag
>edgelord
You deserve the rope as much as a kike

Attached: Packing Raccoon.jpg (148x141, 14K)

Rush

youtube.com/watch?v=Ck2KgCJBX1Q

Attached: 6088260bc8b88de263219dabf40b0cb6.jpg (769x621, 45K)

Nowadays punks think they're rebelling by complaining about elected officials, but the true rebels are the ones who respect the flag, respect the office, and do what the government tells them.

Am I Jow Forums yet?

Shit, not nationalistic, but not left.

>Closer to the Heart
>Each must do his part

Attached: 1534729889356.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

Pretty much the same with art
>mummy and daddy I decided to become musician
>hurr durr you will be poor as fuck
>hurr durr you won't achieve anything
>hurr durr degenerate shit
>music is filled with stubborn leftists
Also, (((modern ))) music industry is filled with rebellious themes. No wonder they oppose Trump.

da fug ,forgot about flag

>of my favorite bands

Sounds like a personal problem, user.

How do you get it so wrong? Impressive.

you're right this is much better

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

Musicians all want to be edgy and counter culture fuck the establishment types. They just don't know who the establishment is.

There isn't a bigger fuck the establishment person than Donald Trump.

because music industry is owned by people who are pushing a particular narrative and they need slaves who will not be outspoken (libs). ever notice how 99% of commercial successes in music are good looking? how odd...
also the fact a lot of bands are thrown together by agents now, it's not like the crew knew each other beforehand.

because they have never worked a realy job in their life.

Pink Floyd

Attached: a2956462878_10.jpg (1200x1200, 325K)

music is cucked you have to hide your views if youre not a good goy

Listen to some Sabaton

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Because you will get destroyed if you rebel against the progressive agenda. Most of them don’t even believe it, they just say it.
t. session player and touring musician for the last decade

Not The Tall Boys

Didn't they promote taking in refugees and immigrants not too long ago? Totally based lol

Attached: 1537571452813.jpg (698x767, 119K)

Now we're talkin lad. Forefather are good. Also definitely /ourguys/

Proud to be Proud is a good tune.

Morrissey's redpilled but I think he might be a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1wUKoXL20

All of the nazi punk and metal bands are absolute garbage. I might not agree with the views of the libshits who started bands, but I definitely like their music. If you listen to music for a message, you're doing it wrong.

Look up "Mann Gegen Mann".
That's the song I was talking about sorry

As an Anglo, I'm glad I found them.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8-_BVJiRAo

I guess you guys weren't around when every single punk band had something to say about Reagan.

Listen to Blood Axis, Marduk....Morrissey as well as the Gallagher bros in Oasis have both stated their displeasure with mass migration, high urban density and religious inspired terrorism. Didn't Guns & Roses state their disdain for mass immigration in a song as well? I know that the Beatles sang a little known song called "No Pakistani's". David Bowie also claimed in an interview that he had Fascist inclinations, Bowie also hired a white witch to create a Hexx to protect him from the sexual advances of black women, evidently that spell failed.

Part of it is you need to get publicity and do business to have a career in the arts. The whole infrastructure of the music business is very lefty/Jewish... It's like certain areas in university, you just don't get involved because you know it isn't your milieu. It's like a personality filter/self-segregation mechanism.

Also, the arts are often counter-cultural, so people are often out of the mainstream... but the mainstream has changed a LOT over the last 20-30 years... the right will increasingly be the marginal voice looking desperately for an outlet, so things may change.

that's pretty (((obvious)))

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!

How the fuck do you know forefather, they used to drink in the pub down the road from me

>Modern punk rock is unironically no different than the establishment dad rock
I don't know where the Nazi punk epidemic came from. All I've seen is a hand full of Nazi bands from the 90s and theres hundreds of lib fag punks

Angry Anderson/Rose Tattoo

Singer literally went on a TV show and said boat people should get Fucked and go back to where they came from

Michale Graves from Misfits is a Trump supporter tho.

As an aspiring musician it took me 2.35 seconds to figure out that most subcultures and scenes are incredibly restrictive in terms of what you think, say, how you act.

It took me a number years longer to let it go.

And no, there aren't many great rightwing artists at this time - call it a polar shift, or the Left commanding culture, whatever. But Wyndham Lewis and his ilk are proof that it wasn't always so and that heirarchical conservatism was at one point tied up in Futurism.

Now if we can just teach the Fashwave kiddies about how to use a reverb plugin, we might be ok.

>"I believe that the true definition of a rock band is to upset people and that's the reason rock became rock in the late '50s, because the country was pretty right-wing. So when rock came out — being left-wing — that upset people. I will admit to being slightly right-wing. I consider myself to be a conscientious conservative. I am pro-police, pro-government, and pro-parent. Because the country has shifted so far to the left that even if you are mid-wing, still you are upsetting people. So, all these trendoid rock bands are just preaching to the choir. I have, in the past, gone out of my way to upset people and fortunately it worked.

Attached: 7bee7267612e69d387e4f6e38193f789cb97308br1-534-789v2_hq.jpg (534x789, 47K)

Selection Bias plus left leaning merchants who promote certain non whites and lifestyles. Consider that violent nigger rap is allowed to make millions while violent pro white anything is destroyed on sight. Here is violent nigger killing rap, imagine hearing this on the radio:
Bloody south, nigger.
Come on out, nigger.
Your Jew master says kill whitey
But whitey likes to pull trigger.

Nigger loving slut worships ape Superman
Feeds her little niglets from the neighbor’s garbage can.
Ape super man practices the gun fight
Loaded up with the new kryptonite
Squeeze dat trigger now Superman dead
Ape Superman fears copper and lead
His baby’s mamma cries while she runs her mouth and another sun rises on the Bloody South.

Bloody south nigger.
Come on out nigger.
Your Jew master said kill whitey
But whitey likes to pull trigger.

Jordan peterson would say they are high in openness

RIP Peter

FPBP

T. Known Boss

A lot of them live in liberal bubbles. Some get paid for it though. I suspect a lot of famous people are.

This. They all worship Satan then I’m turn support the left

>Why are all musicians outspoken leftists?
Blocks your path

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-170924.jpg (914x1080, 351K)

They aren't. The reason we see more leftist musicians is because the msm loves them and is willing to give them air time even when they are fucking morons with nothing to say. The only time the redpilled ones get tv time is when they say something to piss liberals off.

That's some moonman sounding shit

Music is degenerate

J-O-Os

/thread anyone who doesn't know this by now hasn't looked deep enough. You are not allowed to get to the top without jumping through all the hoops

Remember that Billy Corgan is /ourguy/ Smashing Pumpkins and a fuckton of other bands he wrote for are ours. He only acts like a goth faggot for the sake of performance. He now runs a wrestling promotion because he understands all that and he likes athleticism and fighting. He's the anti-Cobain. He puts on a good show but is actually very deep and thoughtful. And he was fucking Courtney Love first as well as the more attractive Melissa Auf Der Maur.

Compare Cobain and Corgan and you will see who the virgin and who the chad is.

Attached: billy corgan alex jones.png (618x298, 275K)

Check out the neofolk genre.

Based and redpilled. Can’t forget Goatmoon and Satanic Warmaster

/ourguy/ Xurious makes awesome music.
youtube.com/watch?v=SIXbDuwsy5I

Attached: sort_yourself.jpg (540x537, 193K)

Aaaawwwwww.... Did I hurt those stupid candy ass feelings of yours? Sorry man it's not my fault you are a gigantic faggot I bet you probably think Poison and Slaughter or maybe even Winger are the heaviest bands to have ever been in metal.