Why dont white south africans just fuck off?

Obviously nobody wants them there, they dont even really want to be there, they should all just fuck off to Australia or NZ or whatever like a lot of them have already done

Attached: 1C92F6E2-715E-4DB0-8253-67735025A64F.png (580x387, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UigQd7s58Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>should all just fuck off to Australia or NZ
they are bloody everywhere on the North Shore

They need to stay in their shithole in Africa, rather than polluting the American or European gene pool with their non-white genes.

Their ancestors were stupid enough to move to Africa in the first place. And their ancestors were also stupid enough to miscegenate with Bantus, Khoisans, Malays and Indians.

Their descendants must pay the price. If they get genocided then so be it. Better that happen then they essentially genocide our gene pool. The genetic damage caused by letting South Africans into our country will still be there in 500,000,000 years.

better than chink genes which we have too many of

I hear that Saffers commit a lot of crime in Australia and New Zealand. Is this true?

As an atheist, I also can't stand what Jewsus freaks South Africans are. When they're not desperately trying to hide their ancestry test results, they're mindlessly singing about God.

Are you seriously arguing that nigger genes are better than chink genes?

I'd rather be 100% chink than 1% nigger. In fact, I'd rather be 100% kike than 1% nigger.

This so much. We dont need whites no more

We need actual whites. Not faux whites who desperately try to hide the Bantu, Khoisan, Indian and Malay genes they have. And produce Sandra Laing when their genes decide to be really cruel to them.

no, i'm arguing that the white south-africans have very little black dna if any and therefore they are better than chinks

They all have some black DNA. None of them have no black DNA, except for recent arrivals to the country.

And, in my opinion, even a "small" amount of black DNA automatically disqualifies a person from being considered white.

couple of Cape Town academics who have sifted through church records, marriage registers, old deeds, and archives have produced further proof that vast numbers of the South African whites who support the "apartheid" segregation policy are not pure white themselves.

No white with family roots going back in South Africa before the beginning of this century is without at least some black blood, according to research results published recently. This applies to both Afrikaners and English-speaking South Africans.

He said his sources were "impeccable" and could be checked through documents in such places as the Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk, South Africa's biggest all-white Afrikaans church.

Professor Hattingh concludes that "The blood -- for want of a better word -- of the whites, Afrikaans and English-speaking, and the so-called Colored people is in fact deeply mingled in this country, and except for the late arrivals in South Africa probably as many as 99 percent of all 'white' people have at least some 'Colored' blood."

fair enough. but still better than chinks

You know what race a person with a "small" amount of black ancestry would be in the Jim Crow South? You know, like a person with one percent African blood in their veins.

“It is a fact that, if a person is known to have one percent of African blood in his veins, he ceases to be a white man. The ninety-nine percent of Caucasian blood does not weigh by the side of the one percent of African blood. The white blood counts for nothing. The person is a negro every time."- Booker T Washington

idgaf what some faggot politician said.

What about something even more extreme than 1%, like a black ancestor in Old Testament times? You know what race they would be?

"Well how do you know we ain't Negroes?"

"Uncle Jack Finch says we really don't know. He says as far as he can trace back the Finches we ain't, but for all he knows we mighta come straight out of Ethiopia durin' the Old Testament."

"Well if we came out durin' the Old Testament it's too long ago to matter."

"That's what I thought," said Jem, "but around here once you have a drop of Negro blood, that makes you all black."

This isn't faggot politicians talking about nonsense. Read these old state laws that were literally on the books.

Alabama:

"The term negro includes mulatto. The term mulatto or a person of color is a person of mixed blood, descended on the part of the father or mother from negro ancestors, without reference to or limit of time or number of generations."

Arkansas: "the words person of negro race shall be held to apply and include any person who has in his or her veins any negro blood whatever."

Arizona:
"Anyone having any negro blood whatever."

yeah, a faggot politician wrote what he was thinking in a book

Actually Booker T. Washington was a black educator. He was basically discussing the laws that white politicians had passed. And the attitudes that white citizens held.

>I hear that Saffers commit a lot of crime in Australia and New Zealand. Is this true?
God no, all of them are thoroughly middle class and have to have money and qualifications to migrate here

white supremacists are not as extreme now, get with the times. We accept a little black blood okay. White European genes and looking white are enough.

most of the early civil rights and NAACP members were 1/4 to 1/8th black and almost zero full blood negroes

based

Booker T Sucka.

Lmao do you have an alarm and a list of copypasta set up for SA threads.
Did some saffer push your shit in during a rugby game something?
Imagine your family and your people have spent the last 300 years turning literal bush into fertile and plentiful farms.
They built the roads, the schools, the universities, hospitals and docks.
It doesn't matter if a Bantu tribe doesn't like you, it's your land.
The ones that leave were the Anglo descendants from when SA was a British Colony, they never cared for the land.

>The ones that leave were the Anglo descendants from when SA
no mate most Anglos left real early to NZ in the late 80s and 90s the only ones coming now are real afrikaner speaking ones

amerimutt explaining who is white and who isnt kek

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

Well, we don’t want them here either. What most of pol don’t realise is that Boers are colossal cunts. By far the most nauseatingly arrogant people I have ever met in my life, and I’m saying this as someone who has had the misfortune of working with Jamaicans.

>ARRIVE IN COUNTRY SPARSELY POPULATED IN 1700S

>BUILD MASSIVE INFRASTRUCTURE & BUSINESS

>SUCCESS ATTRACTS MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BLACK MIGRANTS FROM NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES OVER THE NEXT 300 YEARS

>GET FUCKED OVER BY AMERICAN PRESURE

>AGREE TO A NON-VIOLENT (A FIRST) TRANSITION OF POWER

>15 GENERATIONS LATER GET TOLD YOU DONT BELONG...BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE PERHAPS 30-50 YEARS MAX...

DONT EVER TELL A WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN HE DOESNT BELONG THERE.

YOU KNOW...THEY COULD HAVE JUST DONE WHAT AMERCIANS DID AND FUCKING KILL EVERYONE ON THE LAND!!!

BUT THEY DIDN'T , AND NOW YOU WOULD PUNISH THEM FURTHER FOR BEING DECENT PEOPLE

>What most of pol don’t realise is that Boers are colossal cunts.
too true but New Zealand needs as many europeans as possible

He's a triggered shareblue.

the boers would stay i'd imagine. i don't think they'd want to leave their farms. it's the other white south-africans we'd be importing from the cities.

You dumas niggas are overhyped south africa into some white genocide™ meme country. Black Africans can fully depend on themselves and fuction well on their terms.

Good point. I mainly just used ‘boer’ because I couldn’t be arsed to type out ‘white south africans’. My dealings have been pretty exclusively with what I guess are cosmopolitan WSA. I suppose they’re the equivalent of New Yorkers or w/e.

Your an absolute faggot m8. Seriously your obsession over genes and iq makes you sound very autistic and a social reject.

Attached: 1537593145178.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

>this whole thread
no guys, i wont give you (you)s. even if you would get paid more then, get a real job ffs

Attached: bait 9.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

>fuck off to Australia
YES PLEASE
We need more based whites here!

Attached: 1537345368095.gif (480x270, 73K)

I say we do a hostage exchange. We will give them two nogs for every SA white.

>Create nation out of nothing
>Foreign Africans swarm and take over
>Nobody wants you here lol, leave now
And what happens when the Africans in Italy don't want you there?

EXFUCKINGACTLY!!!

FUCKING WHORE OP - ITALIAN LIKE I AM BLACK! FUCKOFF WITH SHIT FUCKING THREAD FUCKING WHORE FUCK OP

Indeed. It's embarrassing enough you gave up a white utopia for no reason in a single generation and refuse to vote in any of the 3+ nationalist parties.

So even an octagoon is not allowed in your utopia ethnostate. Glad normal people don't think like losers like you.

Attached: 20180921_180700-1.jpg (1676x761, 811K)

Lol I, together with 99% of white South Africans, are whiter than you Muhammad

JEW POSTING IS A SIN
FUCK OFF FAGGOT

>as a fedorafag
Off yourself retard

Jew

>faux
Your an ugly fat kike

Dont argue with jews, just tell em to die

Why don't sicilioniggers just fuck off?
Obviously real Italians don't want them there, they don't even really want to be there, they should all just fuck off to Lybia or Numidia or whatever like a lot of them have already done

Attached: 11moorishpower.jpg (512x623, 50K)

Says the kike faggot

y... yeah.

Attached: anime black and white.jpg (500x592, 50K)

Someone tell the Italian government there's a nigger they haven't deported yet making their country look bad on the internet.

>muh purity
Dumb fucking kike, you niggers are Johnny on yhe spot with Lauren Southern and Saffa threads.
Your going to burn, yid

>muh jim crow
You arent White either, kike

What did those laws say about D and C kikeniggers?

YES AS LONG AS WE CAN KILL OUR NIGGER AND SEND THEM BACK TO AFRICA

>black educator
Niggers can't even learn, get the fuck outta here!

Attached: 1534357972854.png (495x297, 5K)

And in the trash it went. Nigger

Do chinks have those same requirements to immigrate?

He isnt a purist you tit, he is a d and c kike

we lust for the bbc is why.

>white supremacists
No one is even white supremacist anymore, we're all white nationalist, no one wants to rule over niggers and shitskins, that was the mistake our ancestors made.

Jelly as usual

they should have..
but i agree i feel bad for whites in SA

Nigger loving traitor, kill yourself now

>What most of pol don’t realise is that Boers are colossal cunts. By far the most nauseatingly arrogant people
So? They're our arrogant cunts, you perfidious limey cuck!

Attached: 1537025065139.jpg (218x231, 27K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABHA!!!!!!!!

WHAT A COLLOSAL FAGGOT!!!!!

10/10 would colonize

Hou jou bek rooinek

Zoomer here i hold great distain for previous generations for no giving a fuck about what the government does to the country

Attached: 1535091295439.jpg (636x333, 58K)

He is a jew, he sure as fuck wont be there either

Het is maar een kaffer, die kennen geen arbeidsethiek.

I wish Ronald Blormpf had enough balls to drone strike the ANC and the EFF and have Julius Malema captured by a SEAL Team and put on display in the DC zoo.

Die faggot

I like you user

>t. Jamal Rodriguez

>more like rabbi cuckensteen

I'm pretty sure white supremacy involves deny basic human rights and freedom to nonwhites and enforcing discriminatory laws against nonwhites.

Seriously tho... most African countries don't need your white savior complex in their normal lives.

Attached: 1537051222965.jpg (960x1200, 74K)

>polluting the American gene pool with their non-white genes

Attached: main-qimg-3815e5d73d4a2ca324e12adea8b95f0c.png (1584x864, 75K)

>Why dont white south africans just fuck off?
Because the whites here - that are getting "affected" by the land grabs - are the Afrikananers/boere ---- they're the lowest IQ of whites here (and the world). They're literally nigger-tier by European and American standards. They're too dumb to make a plan to move, or to at least move to the nicer and safer parts of South Africa.

The English, Portuguese, Jewish and German whites here are all fine - very successful, are hardly affected by crime and live in areas that are beautiful, clean and safe --- areas which rich American and European foreigners love to come live in.

TL;DR: Afrikaners are the niggers of the white race.

T. Anglo

Listen, Afrikaners have been here longer than America has been a fucking country. We have our own unique language and culture and built this country. There are millions of us, not just a few stubborn thousand. On principle like that Roman soldier at Pompeii who did not leave his post, we choose to stay here instead of cuck out and do what the Jews want (encourage white flight)

Should Americans all move to Europe when spics begin claiming they should return land? Once they're a small enough percentage of the population? You can't keep running forever. This "just move" mentality is why anomie is so prevalent in the American psyche due to constantly moving to new neighbourhoods as soon as non-whites move in.

Don't worry we're not planning to fall on our swords, even if the nogs want to slaughter us all it will be the most skewed ethnic cleansing the world will ever seen, and probably the largest massacre of niggers that would ever occur no matter who wins in the end. We will hold the front-line and we aren't anyone's fucking refugee. We don't go the easy way out like Syrian migrants. So fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=UigQd7s58Zo

Attached: IMG_20180921_201630_997.jpg (1280x804, 223K)

They don't need colonization again idiot.

Attached: 20180922_181637.jpg (2048x1152, 545K)

Its not their land and it never will be
They should just leave

They dont belong there

I agree, other African countries are improving without whites

>t.mutt
Nope. They should go to australia and are already doing that based on what i heard from aussie anons.

Every thread about white south africans has posters like this that post the same copypastas

t. Anglo South African who's ancestors have never achieved anything.

Its almost impossible for most working-class and middle-class white's to emigrate.

The anglo South africans seem very liberal

>TL;DR: Afrikaners are the niggers of the white race
You have obviously never met Gauteng Anglo's BOET

Petoria is a white majority city, so the whites should concentrate in the whitest parts of the nation.

boat nigger posting from italy. you should go back too.

This again.

>go through one churches records
>a church in cape town
>for the period covering dutch rule
>hurr durr this means that all 5 million are mixed.

Beyond retarded and it ignore the fact that 90% of white South Africans arrived in RSA 1900-1950, when extensive laws existed prohibiting mixing. It further ignores the different waves of pre-1900 immigration - Germans in the E. Cape, English in Durban etc etc etc

Nice video George, made me tear up

I honestly fucking hate them. They don't have a strong connection to this country which is why they are willing to give it up, always wanting to drag us down with their guilt

>Obviously nobody wants them there, they dont even really want to be there, they should all just fuck off to Australia or NZ or whatever like a lot of them have already done
why should they? they were there before the blacks just because Africa is in the name of the country doesn't mean it belongs to mud monkeys. Berbers are africans, Boers are the original inhabitants of that country, why should they surrender it to niggers?

Attached: 1537027723293.jpg (855x951, 143K)

I am a paramedic (advanced life support) not sure what countries would take me. I have dual citizenship (Italy) but my Italian is shitty, so not sure what work I could find in Italy?

I sometimes dream of just giving it up and moving to Italy to go make pizza.

Advice from my Italian brother?

My name is Alessio

Maybe even the USA if they take South African paramedics?