Holy Shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_GxRFXAaY

This video was made in 2010. After 2015 I started seeing it like this guy...

Fucking prophet right there...
Is this not 100% what is happening? Discuss...

Attached: Europein2029.jpg (1676x1087, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.publicintelligence.net/AndersBehringBreivikManifesto.pdf
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=DZ
thediplomat.com/2014/03/pakistan-the-most-heroin-addicted-country-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/
mintpressnews.com/trump-funds-white-helmets/244031/
alternet.org/grayzone-project/white-helmets-assisting-public-executions-rebel-held-syria
mintpressnews.com/white-helmets-rescued-israel-via-golan-heights-overnight-operation/246217/
youtu.be/gwLufaTK29s
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/sa-would-be-boring-without-whites-malema-20180406
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89063044/#q89063044
twitter.com/jojoh888/status/1043147686977957890
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
imperialteutonicorder.com/id16.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Crusade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
rt.com/usa/168720-obama-syrian-rebel-fund/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek, I remember Breivik linked to that video in his manifesto when I read it 6 years ago.

Man, I feel such a boomer now..

Attached: 1529493722808.png (456x419, 274K)

Holy shit, he did? I never read it... But this is happening, especially the part about Italy going to elect a Fascist leader to protect themselves from Africans and Muslims etc. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did by 2029 after the last elections, too much is spot on in this video.

I stumbled across it and was like holy shit. Back in 2010, I hated muslims, but I still believed this type of shit was exaggerated...

fucking hell, we have to go through civil wars to cleanse the weakness from our ranks, sad times.
All problems stem from the weakness of men.

it couldve been worse already user

Attached: 1537571963662.png (1249x4302, 2.79M)

It always amazes me how those who only recently took the red pill seem to think they must have been among the first to see what was going on, I was talking about these things with friends of mine in the early 1990's, others before me have also been aware of what was going on and where it would lead going back to the 1960's.

TLDR; Not a prophet, just an earlier adopter of the facts.

People were predicting what multiculturalism will lead to in early 2000s and were completely ignored. Even by Jow Forums, which was muh individualism and freedom back then.

yep, we had a school wide anti muslim presentation back in 2004, warning about europe becoming muslim by 2050, I grew up knowing this, you people are fucking pathetic

Read it ffs just read the first chapter if you are lazy
info.publicintelligence.net/AndersBehringBreivikManifesto.pdf

>more propagandistic garbage being promoted to scare morons into becoming autistic retards.

>warning about europe becoming muslim by 2050
idiot czeck.
stop pushing this meme narrative islam is not connected with population growth.
turkeys fertility rate in 1960 was 6.4 on averige the most recent info on the fertility rate from 2015 on turkey puts it at 2.1 on averige.
the fertility rate for Algeria in 1960 was 7.5 on averige and most recently 2016 puts it at 2.8 on averige per family.
in Iran the average family had around 6.9 children in the 1970s and has 1.7 today.
or the United Arab Emirates, which had about 6.9 children on the averige family in the 1960's and now as of date has 1.8 children on averige.
or most importantly saudi arabia which had a birth rate of about 7.2 in 1960 but now (2016) avriges only about 2.5.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=DZ
our birth demographics are declining nearly as low as the european ones.

Hm, interesting, I was always against muslims, since being a teenager. But only got redpilled about that this is leading to an inevitable slaughter in 2015.

>breivic
you mean that retard that sperged out and proceeded to massacre the white children Jow Forumstards salivate so much over.?
clearly a "hero"

When I was in high school I'd write about stuff like this for homework. I used a situation where Mexican kids took down our flag and replaced it with their own as an example to kind of warn my teacher and whoever he showed it to what was going on (that brown people were taking over). That was like 10 years ago. He really liked when I wrote stuff. Wish I'd have taken the opportunity he offered me to read it allowed to class but I was autistic. I'm sure if I was in high school today and wrote such a thing I'd be expelled.

Attached: 1507412818803.jpg (1186x791, 52K)

They were SJW...

Civil war, i dont know.

But growing violence, definitely.

*out loud I mean

>They were SJW...
>idb4 that means their not white
ok let's play a little game you see this girl if she was a SJW would you still let someone like breivic shoah her?

Attached: aryan waifu.jpg (640x904, 55K)

You're not alnoe, I was redpilled at the age of 9 when playing football in the park with my brother. Three older muslim kids pulled a knife on us and made us bow down to allah, i made a point of finding out who Allah was and then began to see more and more islam as it spread throughtout my town. Yes, there were plenty of us here who saw what was coming decades ago, but you can't be blamed for not seeing it sooner, the brainwashing has done its job well and our corrupt media do everything they can to hide the truth from us.

>Civil war, i dont know.
>But growing violence, definitely.

there won't be a ""civil war"" you idiots or do you think that the world would allow a disruption in the world economy to occur that could cause another great depression?

Attached: brainlet.png (645x773, 37K)

You really think muslims will attempt to take over Europe in 10 years? Muslims wouldn't even be able to take Marseille or Birmingham if they tried right now, nor do they want to. Just because they act like US nogs in rap videos doesn't mean they pose any threat.

You don't understand, you don't live here probably... SJW's are the ones who caused all of this from the beginning. They are the ones who still support this more than ever. I would never kill another person, unless we are engaged in active warfare. Then it is of course your duty to protect your people... As has always been, and will always been.

When they get government spots (see South Africa), and are supported by the SJW-elites they do pose a real threat.

>Three older muslim kids pulled a knife on us and made us bow down to allah, i made a point of finding out who Allah was

>implying they actually care about Islam
these are the same hypocrites and liers who use and sell drugs, smoke drink alcohol kill there fellow believers use kamikazi bombing tactics and practice incest (all which is fobiden by islamic law) all while they pretend to praise Allah and pretend to do good.
thediplomat.com/2014/03/pakistan-the-most-heroin-addicted-country-in-the-world/

also there are no forced conversions in islam.
quran 2:256
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

quran 18:29
And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.

Quran 10:99
>“If God willed, He would have made every person on this Earth a believer – so how can one try to force people to become believers?”

>You don't understand, you don't live here probably... SJW's are the ones who caused all of this from the beginning. They are the ones who still support this more than ever. I would never kill another person, unless we are engaged in active warfare. Then it is of course your duty to protect your people... As has always been, and will always been.

no western imperialism caused this idiots open YOUR EYES.
remember when the amerimutt goverment killed gaddafi? even tho he warned the UN that europe would literally turn black deu to all the refrugees that would flee trough his country if he was removed?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
gaddafi turned libya from a tribal society to the richest country in africa it is truly sad he was struck down but alas he threatened the petrodollar
go read some of hillary's emails.
thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/

who keeps propping up the corrupt Wahhabi monarchy in Saudi Arabia to secure the petrodollar?
((who)) is funding the white helmets (moderate beheaders) and funded the mujhadeens (the precursors to al quada)?
alternet.org/grayzone-project/white-helmets-assisting-public-executions-rebel-held-syria
whoops nothing to see here goyim!
mintpressnews.com/white-helmets-rescued-israel-via-golan-heights-overnight-operation/246217/
((who)) keeps plotting color revolutions in the middle east and over the world?
((who)) funds the child crises actors and reports the fake "gas attack" stories propaganda?
let putin drop some redpills on your ass.
youtu.be/gwLufaTK29s

Attached: ((((isis))) exposed.jpg (1120x1050, 165K)

Woah, I am sorry, that's completely fucked. This is horrifying that it is happening to us. Fucking SJW pieces of shit bringing in more... I just wish more normies would get redpilled faster...

Even South Africa hasn't erupted in civil war and the blacks have been in power for 25 years and are 90% of the population, nor is it going to despite the same Boer happening LARPing as amongst other right-wingers.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/sa-would-be-boring-without-whites-malema-20180406

Right-wingers have been predicting a muslim takeover and civil war in Europe since the 70s (see Camp of the Saints) and nothing has happened, and they will continue to do so for another 50 years. Living circumstances might get shittier and the economy might slow down, but there will be no civil wars in our lifetime, maybe in like 200 years.

I never supported that shit, neither did most people...

You are delusional, also becuase shit like this spread. It is enough that Belgium goes down, spreading to France then it will spread to the UK too like wildfire across the European continent.

One country in the West needs to fall and descend into civil war and the rest will follow, just like in the Arab spring...

I never said i'm sure of it. I'm just saying that our societies will be way more violent in the future, than it is already now.

You can only call me delusional if civil war DOES happen in my lifetime. If it doesn't, then you were the delusional one

If nothing changes, we will all turn into some mess like south africa or brazil. mutts everywhere and violence rising each day that pass, education levels falling too

Depends on how old you are. If you are a boomer faggot then maybe you will die soon. How can I know? If you are under 40 it will happen within your lifetime, 100% sure.

>One country in the West needs to fall and descend into civil war and the rest will follow, just like in the Arab spring...

This. It only seems impossible now, but once the first country falls everything will change. At first people will say "oh, it's only Belgium/Holland/whatever, that doesn't represent all of Europe" and next thing you know, there will be 3 more governments collapsing.

>I never supported that shit, neither did most people...

aaaah now you see here my friend where both victems of a certain (((group)))) of people do you know which one i'm refering too?

>I never said i'm sure of it. I'm just saying that our societies will be way more violent in the future, than it is already now.

i live in molembeek despite what the maymays say people can be pretty kind here.

>It is enough that Belgium goes down,
>let me tell you how your ow country works
cancerous mentality

Attached: this kafir.jpg (640x360, 36K)

>If you are under 40 it will happen within your lifetime, 100% sure.

I am, so we'll see. If you're wrong, what will you do?

Do you look like a nigger or a sandnigger? Because I am blonde, very white. It is completely obvious I don't belong when I walk into a ghetto, and people are looking at me like they want to kill me. So no, I don't find it chill at all, even though it might be chill for sandniggers living there.

Muslims would try to kill us even if there was no jews. Look at the absolute state for Christians living in the middle east. We can expect similar treatment in the future.

2029 is when white genocide is scheduled to happen

Attached: 1537588426863.jpg (1280x4073, 2.36M)

I was in Europe this summer and was very saddened to see the amount of niggers. Especially in France. Europe is white mans home land. I am constantly told here in Canada that if I want to live in a white society I should go back to EU and that Canada is a multiculti society that has always welcomed foreigners. Big bummer to see that Europe has more niggers than I see in Canada. The only place I went to that I did not see a lot of niggers was Italy. Europeans need to take back their land. The colonies will support you. Cryptocurrency makes financing wars very easy for average citizens.

If I am wrong, that would make me happy, but mixing 2 cultures like this has never in the history of mankind worked before, so I highly doubt it would suddenly be wrong now.

This shits been happening since before the video.

The point is not religion, the point is that they are non whites and they envy and hate us.
We have an absolute right to live in our countries without those aliens around destroying evrything.

The Shemitah Jubilee happening LARP has already been done on Jow Forums in 2016

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89063044/#q89063044

This is wrong, I am into astrology and tarot, and the interpretations of the cards are wrong. The star signifies Aquarius and "hope". Has absolutely nothing to do with the financial collapse...

Not available in my country

LMAO thanks North Ko.. Germany

I agree 100%, it is a race issue ultimately, but the foreign races (nigges and sandniggers) weaponize through the guise of Islam.

Islam forms a way to mobilize masses of peole very quickly.

See: twitter.com/jojoh888/status/1043147686977957890

When do whites mobilize this quickly in peacetime in Europe?

How is it a "LARP"?
Is the next shmita, 2022, here yet?

Attached: 1525271021074s.jpg (250x239, 8K)

>Do you look like a nigger or a sandnigger?

my mother is white and my dad is african so i'm a mutt although i could pass of as a spic if i tried.
i also used to be an atheist before i converted to islam regardless people treated me well as long as i dind tip the fedora.

>Because I am blonde, very white
we have some trailer trash whites here too it's more of a culture thing than anything else pretty boys won't like in this shithole.

>and people are looking at me like they want to kill me.
kek man up pussy and grow a pair buy some pepper spray if you feel like becoming a tranny faggot.

also no we don't hate non muslems.

quran 60:8
Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

quran 60:9
Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

quran 2:190
Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

quran 8:61
>And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing.

quran 5:8
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

Attached: darjeeling.jpg (850x1131, 226K)

oh sorry, fingers crossed once again then

This is why your lived experience, and my lived experience differ. We look differenly, so we get treated differently. This is why this whole "molenbeek is pretty chill" comes up as a conversation point even.

>they are non whites and they envy and hate us.
your the ones that envy us pall you just can't stop obsessing over us especially our genitalia and sexual interest.

Attached: 1506845374244.jpg (529x340, 99K)

>white children
2/3 were shitskins and niggers
1/3 was already too far gone
Anders Behring Breivik did nuffin wrong

>When do whites mobilize this quickly in peacetime in Europe?

it will be fine; after hundreds of years of being raped by sandbaggers we will go all DEUS VULT and recapture a few cities, for a few decades. based as fuck amirite?

remember we are all gods people.

:(

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 17.31.39.png (648x366, 26K)

>This is why your lived experience, and my lived experience differ. We look differenly, so we get treated differently. This is why this whole "molenbeek is pretty chill" comes up as a conversation point even.

yeah the problem with that line off thinking is that there are whites here too and they ain't treated badly although they would be considered "untermenschen" or "coalburners" amongst the white nationalist faggot brigade.

ook we hebben meer immigranten dan jouw bartje maar de meeste ervan zijn vuile kut polen en hohols met een snuifje paki and afhaan
somaliers zie je bijna nooit.

>Anders Behring Breivik did nuffin wrong
have to admit breivic was pretty chad he's like our version of elliot rogers with less autism.

Attached: bombergirl 1.jpg (236x354, 21K)

>DEUS VULT
>crusader cucks
>byzantine is begging for help so instead of helping out muntiny sack the capital and rape the nuns leaving christian byzantine vunrable to turkish hordes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
>kill nearly half of germany's population (and much of europe) in a inter religious schism leaving the entire christian balkans to the mercy of the ottomans for hunderds of years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
>casually massicre fellow christians in your own lands.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden
>constantly attack other europeans and kill catholic poles and pagan slavs (lithuanians) (despite being under attack by the mongol hordes in the east)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
imperialteutonicorder.com/id16.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Crusade
>rather than take back what the muslem moorish chads had taken in iberia decide it's more important to convert saxons and spend about 30 years killing them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars

Attached: christfag.jpg (960x626, 69K)

fuck, do you have a proxy, you should see this video though it is pretty based...

>Celtic song
quite fitting

Attached: Celtic_expansion_in_Europe.png (450x314, 14K)

>fuck, do you have a proxy, you should see this video though it is pretty based...

it's pretty clear he is using a proxy look at his flag a kraut flag yet his video is not in german.
probably a LARPer if i would say.

Then why do you come to our countries? your words make no sense

FUCK i love being an amerimutt.
muslims are 1% of the population.
more than half of those are nigger prison converts, not arab or pakis. the pre-trump forecast in like 2005 was there would be 2% muslims in the us by 2050. now with trump in office, 1% is the most it will ever get.
fuck all europoors and eurocucks.
lol

This. There are already muslim countries filled with arabs, mixed people and blacks. Yet they we are not allowed to somehow have our own country...

>Then why do you come to our countries? your words make no sense

because i like your lolis culture and history and to provide a better economic situation? why do you think sl*vhit migrants come here too smart ass?

Attached: Czech girl with soviet leutenant.jpg (722x1000, 596K)

You have spics instead, congratulations.
> Muh based hispanic is dating my daughter

Why do you think you are somehow better than slavs?

Not in North America (it wouldn't last a month anyway) but there's plenty of civil wars happening elsewhere

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 6K)

wow it's almost like the plan to cause massive civil war across Europe has been in the works for several decades...

This makes me think Brevik had access to information

Attached: gee i wonder.png (1006x585, 38K)

>Why do you think you are somehow better than slavs?

the sl*vs are like us and their lolis are QT af that's why i like them puritan white nationalist consider them untermenschen too.

>Not in North America (it wouldn't last a month anyway) but there's plenty of civil wars happening elsewhere
like? nearly all civil wars nowadays are western sponsored proxy wars.

Attached: slavic chimps 2002 .1.jpg (800x688, 469K)

I remember maybe 10 years ago listing to C2C am, its a late night radio show that deals in aliens and conspiracy stuff used to be good but its shit now. They used to talk about Nostradamus prophecies a lot and many of his prophetic visions actually deal with muslims invading France. I laughed then, not anymore. Islam has been a mortal threat to Europe from its very beginning. Events of the last few centuries have tended to obscure that fact but the threat never went away.

WOWWW DUDES ITS LIKE, WOW, RACISM ISN'T NEW AND SHIT AND THE SAME TACTICS HAVE BEEN USED IN THE PAST TOO AND STUFF

Someone called it, kek

Slavs are European and have a birthright to their own countries and to a part of the European soil. Unlike you?

>8 years ago
imagine the next 15, 30

Attached: 1455671643736.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I don't think you could have predicted things as accurately as that video

Must hurt you a lot to find out that 'racism' is just truth you personally do not like...

>Slavs are European and have a birthright to their own countries and to a part of the European soil. Unlike you?
my mom is pure white does that count?

also
>slavs
>white

Attached: slavic chimps 2002 .2.jpg (800x500, 274K)

Mexico

Attached: 120113082946-mexico-drug-war-03-seizures-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 162K)

only blacks envy blacks
no one else does

2/10

search "CIA" drug trafficking" and while your at it also take a look at how the CIA smuggled coke in black neighborhoods.

all of it has some connection back to the modern day soddom and gommerah (america).

spics dont murder innocent people in the streets, snowfag
people in the us very rarely use public transport
new york and chicago are the only places where public transport is at europe levels
public transport in euroshitville is what keeps you always under the thumb of terrorists, they can move anywhere, be everywhere
our poor spics and niggers can only stay in their ghettos because many cant afford cars
also spics are taking anyone's daughter
spics are all ugly manlets
that why there arent any spic-ed memes like blacked memes because no one would ever take them seriously.
the chance of a spic getting a white girl is the same as a chink getting one. 0%

Slavs are white, European, whatever you may call it. I know this is hard for you to accept, but ultimately we stand with Europeans. Not with Muslims.

If you are half European, you had your chance, but then you sided with the enemy and became a Muslim, so you may as well go back to a Muslim country where you belong, instead of trying to make our countries into ones.

>but I still believed this type of shit was exaggerated...

Are the words that killed Europe.

sand nigger need his two cents

You are naive... Mark my words, California, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas will be Mexico again by the turn of this century. You think you are somehow exempt from this war on the white race, I will tell you that you are wrong my friend.

They know about (((American))) influence in the geopolitics of their region.

We are going to gas ur dumbass

The other states you mentioned are notably NOT California. They may have problems with Mexicans, but they aren't on the same level of magnitude of cuckery.

>only blacks envy blacks
>no one else does
keep saying that boy those cucking statistics don't lie.

>Slavs are white, European,
no they aren't

>If you are half European, you had your chance, but then you sided with the enemy and became a Muslim,
lol what are you going to do kick me out of my own country after i worked hard to get in?

start with yourself oxygen thief.

exactly

Attached: rs laugh.jpg (817x857, 63K)

You now realise that the entire Arab Spring and the Syrian Civil War was an orchestrated catalyst to deliberately pump millions of muslims into Europe for the purpose of destabilising the individual nation states and make appetising the greater federal union which the European Commission and its central banking bosses seek to establish.

Yes, yes, that is what people keep telling me. Wouldn't surprise me to see Texas turn blue within the nearest 30 years however. Good luck withstanding SJW principles by then as a federation...

The video was made in 2009.....
And i watched it in 2009.....

You have an open border with Mexico, that's like North Africa being connected to Europe

I remember watching it back in 2010/11 and thinking, "man this is too good to be true"
It needed only couple of years to prove me wrong.

Attached: 20110408-remember-when-5-600x411.jpg (600x411, 91K)

Be honest, has history vindicated him?

Attached: 5cf.jpg (499x670, 53K)

> Hello, my name is shitskin, I am a Mooslem
> Let me tell you which of the European's who lived here for over 120 000 years are white/European and which ones are not.
> Trust me, I am an authority on this subject
> This is my country now.

Lmao, your true nature is showing...

>You now realise that the entire Arab Spring and the Syrian Civil War was an orchestrated catalyst to deliberately pump millions of muslims into Europe

>not seeing what the israel expansion project and the petrodollar have to do with it.
clueless goyim will always remain clueless.
((((isis))))=israeli secret inteligence service is a zionist mercinary army that is being used to overtrow assad for the greater israel expansion project.
ever wondered why the never mention nor attacked (((israel)))? ever wondered why israhell is helping them?
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels
israhell treating isis/rebels militants after they where shot by the syrian army in the golan hights.
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
israhell/US supporting the white helmet terrorists
white house requests 500 million to aid the (((anti syrian proxy armies)))
rt.com/usa/168720-obama-syrian-rebel-fund/

leaked documents showing the united snakes planning to make a proxy army.
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
>“there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and DerZor), and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime …”

Attached: ((((rabbi)))).jpg (720x824, 81K)

It will soon

After the Great Civil War of Europe, statues will be erected in his honor

t. Albanian detected

the sand nigger is right

but whether or not Israel is our puppet master for the time being, I still can't let you spread your Islam or Arabic culture here. so your friends abroad will have to be gassed.

>> Hello, my name is shitskin, I am a Mooslem

my name is "habib" but people call me viktor.

>> This is my country now.
my mother is a pure blood flemish so fuck off my grandfather fought to defend this country from the kraut goons too so i can safely say this is my soil.

Attached: IMG_20180720_151505.jpg (1944x2592, 1.18M)