HOLY FUG :DDDD

HOLY FUG :DDDD
This is gonna be soo good.

>UK will be forced to pay the EU about 100 BILION euro "divorce bill" after March 2019.

>uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-sturgeon-reaction/political-price-of-no-deal-brexit-would-be-high-sturgeon-idUKKCN1M11SD

Attached: 1537615649239[1].jpg (750x500, 70K)

May is such a fucking embarrassment, holy shit. What have you done, bongs?

Cheap price to pay, absolutely worth it. Then again you can simply refuse to pay it and just leave anyway. That's what true sovereignty looks like.

Attached: 43905767211_78253a1dde_k.jpg (1447x2048, 1.07M)

Refuse to pay? Like Argentina did in 00s?

Attached: 1537615972306[1].jpg (460x276, 49K)

The british people are the embarrassment, they're the ones who voted to exit an excellent deal because of some low-grade bait.

May is a remainer, she doesn't want Brexit.

Attached: She_Is_IN.jpg (630x446, 169K)

this Aussie knows his shit

Coughing up billions on a Hard Brexit would be political suicide and everyone knows it. It would end with Germany trying to take it to court and the whole thing being dragged out for years and years.

These obligations aren't the same as Government bonds.

BONGS HUMILIATED AND DIMINISHED

Attached: may btfo.jpg (1125x1536, 1.23M)

We payed the equivalent of 4 trillion euros to get independent

these are governmental obligations whether you like it or not

>Sorry, no cherries
Just like the raped little girls in your country, right Hans?

and now you are poor, great example m8

>raped little girls

Those would be in Great Shitain

Attached: uk rape 3.png (635x895, 147K)

The EU can ban all British citizens from visiting and confiscate UK's assets within EU until British government paid out the debt.
Because UK is weak af towards to EU, thus can't do shit beside doing the same within UK, which is just a collective damage to the EU.

It'll turn into a very, very long running legal issue, as with any other complex dispute. They're not straighforward like bonds.

Britain in Europe had all the benefits of the trade and movement agreements but also didn't get forced into using the euro so they have complete control of their economic policy.

Brexit gave up the trade benefits and movement freedoms in exchange for border control.

THE RED PILL
Britain cannot actually gain border control because Northern Ireland has no physical border with Ireland.

you tell yourself that

>forced

Or else what?

Britain would have to pay that same bill if it stayed in the EU.

Will do. The astronomical costs for all of this are all going to come out of your EU handouts by the way.

and get benefits for it

Being forced to give up Malvinas, Georgia islands and the south pole to argentina

It doesn't look like we'll be trading with the EU anyway at this rate so what are they going to do? Go to war with us?

>south pole
it is our rightful clay

When did she get balls?

Attached: balls.png (691x213, 41K)

Last time you tried this shit, you gave a Tory government the perfect distraction from our domestic problems. You watch yourself m8.

That's how you get a no deal Brexit.
Fuck the EU and fuck its demands.

That's panic, not balls.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Mainland yuropoors only have "sexual emergencies"

PAY DEBTS

Why does the UK need to pay this?

>memeflaggot turns out to be a niggerburger

imagine my shock lmao

No fucking chance they actually pay it. They’ll cuck the EU the same way Orban did in 2011 and they’ll be better off for it. The EU has no army, Britain doesn’t owe you anything, and Germany needs to export more than Britain needs to import. Open and shut case.

Cuck tax

Angles.
The debts. Pay.

Attached: 1535966236976.jpg (750x721, 150K)

same here. War and a dictatorship is what we need to get rid of all the subhumans in our country.

"you now owe us 86.7 bn" is not a valid debt you retard.

To stay in the EU market.
Which is a non issue since the EU can't afford to stop trading with UK.

If Brexit does one thing, it just shows how totalitarian and unjust the EU really is. Imagine joining a club, realising how fucked over you get, and how none of the promises made get fulfilled. You try to leave and get threatened over it.

They should've went with a no deal breakup 2 years ago. Simply break up, put military on the boarder, start heavy trade with China and US. DONE. SOLVED. EASY.

They don’t. The EU is trying to penalize them for leaving in order to discourage other nations from doing so.

>Germany needs to export more than Britain needs to import
Correct.
May is a turcocuck though.

those are the obligations you agreed to have, stop crying

>Which is a non issue since the EU can't afford to stop trading with UK.

The EU would see it's member states economically suffer over risking it's own destruction.

we will ally with brits/chinks and split europe in 3 parts

Yeah they can try that and give America the most powerful political leverage against the EU, allowing us to completely sink that migrant ship.

Doesn’t really matter. It’ll be a no deal brexit, and the EU will fold because nothing terrifies Germany more than unemployment.

It was your fault they're leaving faggot

You misspelled Falkland Islands

>hey guys having no ability to vote out bureaucrats that hate democracy is totally an excellent deal guys.

hope this is bait

- EU Pensions,
Holy fuck what a disaster

No one has a greed on anything, those are just the EU demands.

this
The eu can fuck off

>Be fine with paying 50b
>Tell us to pay 100b
>We will now pay 0b
Why?

>hey guys having no ability to vote out bureaucrats that hate democracy is totally an excellent deal guys.

You havent taken your pills today, have you?

they want what UK obliged to

mine? I was in the UK for 5 days in my life.

>forced to pay

they will just refuse to pay or will pay only small amount of it. There is no real way how to force a sovereign state to carry out any obligation. International law does not include any penalty system apart from diplomatic pressure. Since ((they)) are in all out war with UK anyway and will try to destroy it just to punish and to discourage others, I would not pay a single penny to EU

Germans are not good at negotiations.

No. EU is taking care of its business. If we are learning something here is that british people thinks they can do and undo things as they wish and if you say no you are the bad one. Child behaviour.

UK didn't oblige shit, and now likely won't oblige anything at all.

They can. That’s why there’s a clause in the EU treaty that says you’ve can leave. They just never expected them to be used.

(* terms and conditions apply)

>Fat Donny: Angela, you owe me $300 bn for Nato
>Angela Merkel, PhD: Fuck off.
>Fat Donny: YESSIR

Attached: trump-sorry.jpg (664x441, 134K)

>refusing to allow yourself to become indebted to a bunch of german/kike half breeds is childish behavior
Yeah nah. Might makes right, and the EU is running out of friends.

sure they didnt, Giuseppe

I didnt say they cant leave retard. If you want to leave you can do it but you must follow the rules you signed.

>Russia is my new best friend! Who cares if our eastern debt slaves revolt over it?
t. Merkel

>having complete control within your borders is not enough want complete control of the EU board as well
typical empire ego, have fun cutting off your nose.

> UK will be forced to pay
Someone tried to force us to pay once, and we threw their tea into the ocean and declared independence. It's about time for the UK to do the same with regard to the EU. Hard Brexit, hard borders in Ireland, and "fuck you" to any demands for payment: go hard.

Poland should have never the EU, you fucked it up

Rules don’t say anything about 100 billion euros

They have to pay back their loans.

Somehow, brexshiters will complain about it.

well and you shoudn't have seceded from the UK, we all make mistakes

Dont forget that what the UK wants is to have access to the EU market as a member without being a member. You cant have it free my dude.

What is your alternative? Turning into fucking Ethiopia.

(don't mind my flag, just making a point)

with jews you lose. serves them right they trusted kikes

Or else what? Wtf are they going to do?

read the thread faggot

>additional liabilities (such as loans)
>10.2bn
>total owed
>86.7bn
jeez with such poor mathematical ability I see why the bongs want to gtfo.

Scandinavia begs to differ

Obviusly. You have to negotiate a deal and the EU is doing the best for itself. And dont forget what the UK wants

>no deal
>no pay
Get fucked pollack, no gibs for you

Yes but they signed it from the beginning. And it's not free for them either.

And the U.K. will refuse to pay. I guarantee you you’re not getting 100 billion, either negotiate in good faith or fuck off. I don’t blame the EU for trying to skin the brits alive, but I do think it’s funny they believe they actually can.

It's the UK's obligation to make the best of this situation to show the other EU countries that it is possible to leave the EU without a nationwide crisis.

whoever decided to join a group that had those terms if you decide to leave had to be an idiot, sooner the better they get out of that mess

I also love how Germany is driving the UK market directly to our doorsteps. Such good friends we have, folks!

Shut up and clean my toilet

Norway is obliged to follow EU laws and have free movement. That agreement might make sense for a transitionary period, but it's not an acceptable long term solution.

It's obvious the EU is buttfrustrated about the Britain-sized hole in their budget and are trying to save every scrap they can. Having to cut back on funding their ever closer union was not part of the plan, and they dare not tax net contributors even more in the current climate. See also how the Europoor countries are cheering the EU on in these comments. Exception being Germans, who fashion themselves leaders of this pitiful liberal empire.

Too bad Britain is being led by a kindergarten teacher who is weak.

do it yourself

#takingbackcontrol

Attached: 800px-Michael_D._Higgins_2006[1].jpg (800x1124, 151K)

It's what you have to do when start a negotiation.

>whoever decided to join a group that had those terms

Article 50 is part of the Lisbon Treaty, which was passed long after most member states had joined. Before that, there was no established legal mechanism to leave the EU whatsoever.

At least Brexit didn't start a civil war like trying to leave the US.

And it is perfectly reasonable to create a new deal with the UK similar to what the scandies have. But germans are horrible at negotiations and can't help but negotiate with their pride so they are not going to offer the UK a thing.

So the UK is going to say fuck it and short the EU heavily while relying on the American market to repair the UK market. Meanwhile the EU is on the brink of disaster with Italy, Hungary, and the rest of the debt slaves just as big daddy America is starting to give Europe the squeeze.

With German logicistics like this I completely understand why Hitler lost the war. He could have been Jesus Christ himself and the eternal kraut would have still put him in an unwinnable situation.

You realize that once this EU thing is over, you'll be lower than Ukraine, right?

You should learn your place and stop pretending that you are even on par with Western Europe.

My point is that the EU could facilitate a deal if they wanted, but they are being children and refuse to deal. Fortunately it is going to bite them in the ass.

Joining something you aren't allowed to leave is madness, sounds a little too cultlike for me. Meanwhile the EU is still acting like it is some kind of shot caller, which couldn't be farther from the truth. The USA out of NATO and the UK out of the EU should be humbling them, but it's doing the opposite.

Clearly an attempt from the EU to rile up commoners, by getting them upset over finances, not realizing that money isn't everything. This is a common theme among these (((politicians))) they always argue in terms of finance.

>Immigration will be a massive financial gain goy!
>Dissolution of borders will be a financial positive goy!
>Losing your sovereignty will be very lucrative goy!
>Giving up your identity and heritage to become part of an oligarchic union will give you lots of money goy!

And you know what? Even if they have to pay it'll be fucking worth it. You can't put a price on true independence. Besides, the UK was a net positive for the EU, and the largest one at that. They would have ended up losing more money than that in the long run, even if you use the extremely judaic metric of measuring finance as opposed to retaining your nation.

The bongs should just pay.

Being cucked is what you choose to become, do not attempt to grow a spine now.