How come all this fat activism and body positivity bullshit is always centered on women...

How come all this fat activism and body positivity bullshit is always centered on women? It's like being a smelly blob of lard is only okay for females. For a social movement supposed to be all about inclusivity these people always seem to forget about half the fatty population.

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-164827.png (1080x1920, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWdik29MTrE
youtube.com/watch?v=LRzT1HdFrRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gordo

Us fat guys need positivity too.

Attached: 1D49BB81-990D-45D0-A43C-AF9477146970.png (689x795, 67K)

This is the new sexy......get with the times.

Attached: 1532509929605.gif (500x380, 886K)

Even if somebody wanted to fuck thayt it would be physically impossible to find any hole to stick it in

youtube.com/watch?v=XWdik29MTrE

>when you reach maximum Slaanesh

Because fat women still want to fuck Chad and not some fat loser like them,

How's your shitty Alcatel pop phone OP?

>How come all this fat activism and body positivity bullshit is always centered on women?
Because women are more concerned with their appearance than men.

Just use whatever crevice you can find. If you're willing to fuck that thing of course.

>fat fucks
>activism

They wouldn't be fat if they were active in any serious way.

Attached: 1505670822387.jpg (500x672, 66K)

t. incel

if you're proud to be a fatass then why do you care what other people think?

Attached: ewwV.jpg (113x160, 10K)

she has hooves

Because women instinctively know that their only value to society is their physical beauty / mens' desire to fuck them. Therefore they make everything about that and create insane rationalizations to the contrary when they are unattractive.

Because women are fucking dumb and most men are too pussy whipped to say no.

because its beneficial to have a bunch of harpies at your hip to cry in front of a camera to help you get what you want in politics

youtube.com/watch?v=LRzT1HdFrRg

Cutting fat is NOT difficult.

At my heaviest, I was approximately 265 lbs. I have severe hypothyroidism (It functions approximately as well as if I had it surgically removed) and I still managed to easily lose weight at a rate of 2 lbs per week without exercise simply by counting calories.

Just download an app like MyFitnessPal or whatever and it does the majority of the work for you.

Attached: fat tire.jpg (423x412, 39K)

this. a fat man has no value to the tribe (how can a fat man hunt or compete against other men?) but all women regardless of the cons they possess have the pussy pass.

OOOooohhh a fat hate thread :D

Attached: 1401634788491.jpg (500x716, 46K)

t.fatty

Attached: Fatties are too stupid to count.png (921x741, 440K)

Because if you call a fat guy fat he'll accept that he's fat and either laugh it off or tell you to get bent.

If you tell a fat chick she's fat she will first try to deny reality and if you don't buy that she's actually "not fat" then she'll try to shift the blame to shit beyond her control (muh patriarchy) because women and responsibility don't mix.

Attached: buffalo bill.jpg (1200x800, 73K)