Is there a cure for this plague? In my opinion there is...

Is there a cure for this plague? In my opinion there is, lets just sent em to Africa for 5 years each to plant crops or dig wells. Im sure they wont have this look when they return.

Attached: 1537296649462m.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/awesome-face-epic-smiley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The rope is the only cure

repeated daily beatings until morale improves

please please please explain to me when this stupid face shit began?
and what re they trying to communicate?
perhaps therein lies the cure.

fear and inferiority

god thats creepy

Gather up everyone born in the late 80s and early 90s and put them into a giant oven. Solved

What plague? They are happy you fucking incel

Go kys incel pls ok thx buh by:)

i can accept that as the premise
who first made this face? i am a social anthropologist at heart. in there we sometimes find answers

And memefag detected

they are not happy
the guy in the back is not even present, just going through motions
the two upfront are scared and anxious, wanting to make sure they do the right thing.

It's an evolutionary adaptation to look as non-threatening and submissive as possible in a world where looking at somebody the wrong way can get you rape accusations nowadays

It comes from a facial expression in Old World Monkeys called the "Relaxed Open-Mouth Display." It is a sign of submission that tells others you're not a threat.

I think it stems from generations of men raised by women.

Attached: I_doubt_it.jpg (380x971, 42K)

pic related

Attached: B9781455726981000010_f001-005-97814557269811.jpg (650x153, 20K)

Yes, it's called closing your mouths

Attached: untitled.png (282x425, 146K)

Fuck your collectivism. If anyone says I have to be weak or have to suffer just because of the year I was born they should pay.

>Is there a cure

Attached: 1494705311540.png (483x368, 260K)

This or bullets.

is he real

Attached: reactionbaby.jpg (262x273, 10K)

Yes, a bullet.

>they wont have this look when they return.

Why let them come back?

La creatura....

Attached: cf5887900f26300e5169f06766a189c8e5e5e1f0bead3562d0722f5022ce751e.jpg (170x255, 7K)

Youtube.
Scary Games.
Thumbnails
Pewdiepie.
Copy for poplarity.

There.

Beta Ray Bill

Emphasis on Beta

These guys are the byproduct of single moms. All betabucks & basedboys are byproducts of single moms &/or pussy fathers

DIDNEY WORL!

There's an image going around which I don't have, comparing this to a monkey face they make to appear submissive. Something about opening your mouth to display vulnerability is a submissive display.

I hate collectivism to the extreme, hate social norms, and hate forced guilt or shame for being part of a group. I don't follow illogical rules and have very little patience for people's bullshit.

How do you guess I was raised?

For most animals showing teeth is a threat.

Attached: 1533058500365.png (645x729, 59K)

test

People used to take pictures without making any facial expressions. At some point they started smiling. Now they do this.

It's just some natural evolution of faces we make during photos.

Attached: download2.jpg (1240x698, 55K)

Attached: 23d1f4b28b33fe5d565d950ba3717320[1].jpg (377x566, 29K)

knowyourmeme.com/memes/awesome-face-epic-smiley

I disagree with all the answers so far.
This look of idiocy is the fag hipster s o y lover expressing his "amazement" at how "awesome" his life is, and how "amazed and surprised" you're supposed to be seeing this "astounding celebrity" "living the dream". It's the epitome of self centered aggrandizement. It's nuboy bragging. "Oh look at how much fun we're having!" "Isn't {this} just so totally awesome !?" They don't seem to realize no one wants to see their gaping pieholes, and when not "on board" the normal reaction is to want to smash them in the face.

>beta males bearing teeth
>threat
pick one and only one

imagine the level of obedience and slave minded lemmingness required to outdo the old command to "smile and say cheese" at the camera - these OP fuckfaces take it full bore 150%+ compliance and do the cheesiest big fuckface gaping dickhole they can muster.

It began when millennials discovered they weren't raised by their parents correctly at all and decided to make the best of a bad situation by inflating the lie, instead of going ham and changing their life like we do.

you are very close to the truth

Not the smile though, check this

>Primatologist Signe Preuschoft traces the smile back over 30 million years of evolution to a "fear grin" stemming from monkeys and apes who often used barely clenched teeth to portray to predators that they were harmless, or to signal submission to more dominant group members. The smile may have evolved differently among species and especially among humans.[3] Apart from Biology as an academic discipline that interprets the smile, those who study kinesics and psychology such as Freitas-Magalhaes view the smile as an affect display that can communicate feelings such as love, happiness, glee, pride, contempt, and embarrassment. Also, other types of primates can express this gesture as a symbol of happiness and fun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smile

Remember when your boss tells you to smile, it's basically like a larger and stronger ape making the bitch apes bear their fear grin

I mean, just look at these guys.
Do they look terrifying or terrified? They literally look like they were threatened since the day they were born to make that face. They don't look happy at all. It's a fear grin, same as the apes do.

They're forcing segregation.

>Thinking these guys are a threat

Attached: 345346635.jpg (571x618, 42K)

They need testosterone.

>Is there a cure for this plague?
We should get the niggers to trend doing the knockoutgame on these fellow dna not required monkees "knockout the smirking hipster" or some catchy phrase or single word description - that way they will all begin to have a look of uneasiness and fear and their shit will end in disaster

Good point

I must commit of sin of samefagging to make an important addition.

Sooner or later, that lie they're inflating will become a bubble to massive that it will burst at the slightest nudge reality gives them.
When that happens, expect the day of the rope. Some will hang themselves, others will win reversi and actually race war all the niggers and kikes off the face of this planet.

they look like victems of severe inbreeding lmao.

Heh, I always wondered why it's so difficult to make me smile for the camera or a "groupie".

Jesus h Christ

Attached: 8743E202-E297-42EC-94EF-B539128C27D1.jpg (2048x2048, 353K)

I'm Millennial and am for dropping out of society. If it's going to decide to be this way it deserves no contribution from me.

I don't understand why Gen X and Z always bring up participation trophies like people actually thought everybody wins. I saw people get them and just learned most things are bullshit and a social construction.

this is shopped right? that cuck on the left looks like a xenomorph hybrid

>I hate collectivism to the extreme
>How do you guess I was raised?

I don't know, in special ed? I'm sure all of the ancestors in your past who led to you and to the country you live in, the food you eat, and the things you own & enjoy appreciate your 'radical individualism'. faggot.

FPBP

slightly

Attached: 1536069040650.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

My problems were caused by society refusing to accept my individuality and trying to force everyone in the same mold.

Fuck social skills. It just means never doing anything interesting and suppressing yourself for life.

what a genetic abomination

Aww fuck there is photographic evidence I did this back in 2009
Brb gonna get a rope

the right and left guy are obvious italians

I made the basedboy face once when posing for a photo. I still feel the shame.

Once about two years ago, I accidentally the face too.
Didn't laugh for a whole fucking week out of shame, and the fear I'd accidentally again.
Then I figured out that if you just are yourself, you won't "inflate the lie" by pulling a bugmanface.

They only are who they are because they live in stupid little bubbles of softness. These are guys that have never been in a fight, never been punched in the face, never been poor, never been robbed, or attacked, never done a day of hard work, never swung a hammer, or dug a ditch, etc etc...

Eventually, the world they create will be their wakeup call. But they probably won't survive it.

Do a 14 day water fast stat, you must purge the onions from your system

Attached: numales.jpg (890x846, 145K)

Attached: woods meme.jpg (642x894, 77K)

Attached: gummmms.jpg (1280x960, 192K)

>Pic
Goddamn that shit was so fucked.