Be me at work

>Be me at work
>QT girl is there
>She's the only girl with "towhead" hair.
>Another blonde is dirty blonde and every other roastie dyed their hair that color
>Kinda short, blue eyes and nice body
>Actually start to talk to her a few weeks ago
>Pretty smart and real nice
>Find out what her surname is yesterday
>Look it up on Google and it's an Americanized Ashkenazic Jew surname
F U C K

Attached: 1477674895123.jpg (250x198, 7K)

why are you fucking with girls at work? are you retar-
>burger flag
nevermind.

t. was never paid having sex on the job and is jelly af

Bang her anyway user.

I hate people still mentioning this "retard pepe" thing after all this fucking time. If they could see my face they would see nothing but venom. WANT TO FUCKING BRING THIS UP TO MY FACE NEXT TIME RETARD? AUHEUHEUEHUEHEU LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAHA ISNT IT SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA HAH AHA HA AHAH!!!!!!!! WOW IM SO FUNNY IM SO FUCKING FUNNY I POSTED IT AGAIN LE MEME HAHAHAHA WHATS NEXT HOLY SHIT I WANT TO GRAB YOU BY YOUR JUGULAR AND SLING YOU ON THE GROUND THEN I'LL STOMPING ON YOUR FUCKING BALLSACK IF YOU POST THAT AGAIN.

This

Attached: 1536010053907.png (683x605, 475K)

I see someone likes to max out the cool down timer

>t. i dont know how to greentext because I'm new

Attached: 20180319_102608.png (281x281, 53K)

Fuck you

Attached: 1530517401037.png (332x332, 148K)

This fucking bullshit right here is why pol is such a shithole, none of you want loגical discussion only using memes as shields against revolutionary thought. FUCK YOU!!!

>loגical

>Semetic Character
Found another jew.

No it was an alt code accident. I hit the shift bar on accident.

What was it doing on your keyboard/clipboard?

Attached: 1536446801534.jpg (706x673, 69K)

I see, you don't want to taint her superior bloodline. It's ok goyanon. She will understand.

WOW IT MUST BE THE JOOOOOOOOOS POSTING HUH BECAUSE I HIT THE WRONG FUCKING KEY RIGHT SO YOU FIGURED IT OUT RIGHT? AHHAHAHAHAHA WE GOT user DIDNT WE FOLKS WE DESTROYED HIM WITH OUR FUCKING MEMES!! LOOK EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A SHILL ITS PROVEN! WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF IDIOT RETARD NOBODY EVEN WANTS YOUR DUMבASS STUPID FUCKING INPUT OKAY

I have a last name that's considered potentially Ashkenazi Jewish, but I'm 0%.

>he doesn’t dump all his ap in one post

How the fuck do you press the wrong key and get a character from another language? Quit acting dumb retard.
How do I know she is not actually jewish? I found out Ann Hathaway is Jewish and she actually passes for being white. Not every jew is like that but there's rare exceptions.

You must gas her my friend it is the only solution. You can fuck the dead body once your done

Attached: 1526889106414.gif (300x243, 200K)

The letter 'ג' corresponds with the 'g' sound
>(((accident)))

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (550x457, 15K)

Is it actually a Jewish name or is it a German name that many Jews also have? It is hard to know based on name alone, that is why the kikes steal names on the first place.
Ann Hathaway married a Jew and converted, she was not born a Jew.

No my computer was hacked. I am leaving the boards for now see you next time.

and it's beatyful

It's not a stein or a berg or anything like that. It gave me English and Irish roots but it was americanized at some point.

I would look into it more, don't go solely off of the name. Jews do not change their names simply to hide themselves as Gentiles, but to sow confusion as to who is and isn't a Jew.

There's literally no reason not to breed a cute yid.

I'll keep an eye out. Thing is I don't know if she likes me like that, but I don't really mind since I'm not in it for sex.