Cities are degenerate

>rural America is base-

Attached: 1537578219750~2.png (624x820, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AY7ap_PQ4fw
youtube.com/watch?v=rJo-jm9LZ_I&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=l6eSksEp27U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone visiting Rural backwoods America is going to have a bad time (Especially at night),That is unless you have something to offer them.

You cut it off as if it isn't based? Those two are the epitome of alpha freedom chads. They get fucked with, get threatened, and shut the problem down.

Done in style.

>All the city shitlibs mad at these guys who stood their ground instead of running away

meth head agent orange was clearly in the wrong and got what he deserved

It's my base.

Starve to death.

Video OST
youtu.be/AY7ap_PQ4fw

People are awful everywhere

>Whena 6'7 man is charging you with a baseball bat after threatening to kill you multiple times, but you're still somehow in the wrong

Attached: FUCS.png (1901x858, 56K)

>BMI of 30+
>respond to yelling with lethal force
>both showing obvious gynocomastia
>chads

Attached: 1537595484778.jpg (868x1059, 205K)

They were escalating from the moment they returned brandishing their guns. The younger will be convicted of murder.

>6 foot 7 violent drug addicted low iq white nigger threaten to kill a father and his son
>gets killed
how is that wrong?

Attached: getting_real_tired_of_your_shit.jpg (264x869, 29K)

If you have a neighbor close enough to you to share a dumpster, or if you even have a dumpster instead of having your own landfill dump on your back property, you are not rural. These people were city slickers.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJo-jm9LZ_I&feature=youtu.be
just two brave bounty hunters

rural white america is disgusting.. mostly meth, pickup trucks, mom breeding with son, brother and sisters making babies.. utter poverty and desperation.

They didn't break the law, but they certainly abused it

They definitely broke the law as such they are charged with a crime.

Attached: gn2.jpg (633x434, 46K)

digits
Weather or not a crime was committed is for the Jury to decide. These people chose their neighbors very wisely.

f

Attached: echosthroughhistory2.jpg (799x595, 63K)

> heavyweight champions of Abilene, Texas

git off muh property i's gon shoot you

ff

Attached: wrong.jpg (995x660, 147K)

Who was the person filming?

ffff

Attached: rekt33.jpg (1071x715, 202K)

The grand jury has already indicted them, so there is probable cause. The question is what crime will they be convicted of. My prediction is father gets attempted murder with 5-10; son gets murder 2 and 15 years. Hope he likes getting punked out by cholos.

orange shirt's wife

Attached: point_it_at_my_face.jpg (357x300, 15K)

I saw the video. Those two guys were completely within their rights to shoot the orange gorilla down. It was legitimate self-defence.

Attached: raifu.jpg (2178x3201, 484K)

*sips energy drink*
Yeah, don't mess with texas.

Attached: 1537556148483.png (437x699, 284K)

Pic makes me think he's going to shout, "Shut up, Mimsy!"

Attached: Nathan.png (331x487, 250K)

oh, yeah they is fucked. didn't realize this took place in Texas.

>harambe was gunned down trying to protect the children

It's not self defense if you approach the person first. You've never owned a gun.

What do you think “rights” are?

10/10 remix.

>Attacking people that are armed
What did he mean by this?

Posted it on Facebook too which is to me the most Lynchian aspect of this situation.

To the town of Abilene, Texas rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him, didn’t have too much to say
No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip
For the fat man there among them had a big iron on his hip

It was early in the morning when he rolled into the town
He came walking from the alley, started lookin’ all around
“He’s an outlaw loose and runnin’!” came the whisper from each lip
“And he’s here to drop some garbage with the big iron on his hip”

In the town there lived an outlaw only known as Orange Meth Man
Many men had tried to take him and that many men were dead
He was vicious and a killer though a boomer six foot one
And the markings on his bat numbered one and nineteen more

Now the fat man started talkin’, made it plain to folks around
Was a native Texan neighbor, wouldn’t be too long in town
He came here to take a dumpster back alive or maybe dead
And he said it didn’t matter, he was after Orange Meth Man

Wasn’t long before the story was relayed to Orange Meth Man
But the outlaw didn’t worry, men that tried before were dead
Mailmen had tried to take him, but the mailmen made a slip
Twenty-one would be the neighbor with the big iron on his hip

The morning passed so quickly, it was time for them to meet
It was twenty past eleven when they met in the backstreet
Wives were watchin’ from the windows, everybody held their breath
They knew this chubby neighbor was about to meet his death

There was three whole feet between them when they stopped to make their play
And the swiftness of the neighbor is still talked about today
Orange Meth Man had not cleared dumpster for a bullet fairly ripped
And the neighbor’s aim was deadly with the big iron on his hip

It was over in a moment and the wife had gathered ‘round
There before her lay the body of her husband on the ground
Oh he might have gone on livin’ but he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the neighbor with the big iron on hip

Attached: 6DB05BDF-A08C-4340-BCCE-0E73B7253965.png (688x531, 166K)

But they didn't approach him. The orange ape started to charge at them, grand daddy fired two warning shots, after which orange threw a bat or a stick at them, so sonny had to shoot the fucker down.

They have the right to defend themselves from a giant man wielding a deadly weapon (a bat or a stick)

>killing degenrates is wrong

Like all three didnt deserve to get shot. The only tradgedy is that two of them survived

They put themselves in harms way. Self defense does not include that.

They approached him and the dumpster with guns before the shooting. They engaged him first. Legally, it is not self defense and they will go to jail. Doesn't matter if he swung at them first, they should have never been there. Call the cops.

Hopefully based Texas will put them in the gas chamber.

these guys aren't in a rural area

Did they approach aiming the guns, or are you just highlighting the fact they were armed? Is it illegal to be armed there?

His posture we he shot, shows that he aimed at the victim's face, he had intention to kill him not to stop him
Cops never shoot at the face, the degenerate did

It was first degree murder, the only problem is the appeals process takes years.

A good tree, a few good ole boys, and a length of rope worked mighty fine for a lot less fuss.

Did you watch the video? It’s on infowars.

You cannot approach someone with a gun on your person with the intention of causing an altercation. That's what the cops are for.

Self defense = someone tried to mug me and I shot them. It is not "someone is trashing a mattress illegally, I'll go talk to them with my gun."

Is it illegal to be armed?

>They approached him and the dumpster with guns before the shooting.
So what? They approached him to tell him to get his mattress and fuck off. The guy was threatening to kill them both.

>They engaged him first.
They literally didn't. It was a civilised talk over garbage, until that guy lost his temper and started to be aggressive.

Who’ll play Wyatt Burp & Doc Buffet in the Gunfight at the Golden Corral?

youtube.com/watch?v=l6eSksEp27U

Attached: ACDE7E0C-4613-4987-9C9E-D0914B422B76.jpg (426x812, 93K)

>erhm standin' muh ground!

Imbeciles.

>They approached him to tell him
Yes, and this is why they are going to jail, my dude. They put themselves in the situation, it is NOT self defense

There might be an altercation, and weapons are a valid form of self defense in that jurisdiction, yes? So what does it matter if they came armed? Being armed is not illegal in itself, and one must be armed to be able to defend themselves with said firearm, yes?

its not illegal to be armed

Being armed is not illegal, but being armed carries certain responsibilities. One of them is to not get into trouble while carrying. You are to avoid conflict and disengage always. Thats why they're in jail right now.

>1 post by this id

Sage for shit meme

Also why the fuck were they both shirtless?
Basically. It is obvious the millers aren’t fit for society but now we will have to pay for them for the rest of their fat lives.

This is no different to you talking with someone while you have your gun holstered. They were not pointing their guns/shotgun at him. They merely had them at hand in case something happens, since they're two (unfit) guys trying to talk to a mountain of a man. The probably knew that he's the aggressive sort from the past.
The guns were only a precaution.

It's not illegal to carry a gun, last I checked.

>get a bat thrown weakly at you
>take someone's life in response

this is why they're getting tried for murder you dumb fucks

Attached: 1534315989336.jpg (700x318, 25K)

Walking up to a family with drawn and loaded weapons is a death threat. Its a felony.

Reasonable people dont walk around with guns drawn. To talk to their neighbors. Psycopath retards do that.

Always shoot to kill. Always.

>cops never shoot at the face
who told you this bullshit?

And if someone issues numerous death threats then comes at you with a baseball bat, that isnt cause to defend yourself? What does it matter if up to that point you're armed while words are being exchanged?

This is good but go back and make it rhyme.

You shouldn't have walked up to someone dumping trash with a gun. Full stop. This is coming from someone who owns many and understands the law.

So you're saying its illegal to be armed?

It's only a felony if you brandish your weapon at them, which they clearly did not. Having a weapon on your person is neither illegal nor immoral.

They started shooting before the bat was thrown even.

But there are three other reasons their being charged with first degree murder as well.

Telling somebody on the outskirts of your property that you won't abide them or their wretched spawn littering on you property isn't "aggressively putting yourself in harm's way". Trying to assault that man who has made his open carrying status known to you............... is.

The situation was a dispute over garbage. There was never a reason to assume it would be life threatening UNLESS they intended for it to escalate. Obviously Aaron was unhinged and they should have just called the police and had his hick ass banged up for the 40th time but they being absolutely low IQ NPCs killed a man in front of his wife and some children.

I pray to God that they get a death sentence by firing squad.

Attached: 1537595911774.png (598x900, 656K)

It was two warning shots.

neither have gyno. they're just overweight

It is 100% illegal to brandish a firearm like these two were doing. Beyond that, they should have never been there with weapons in the first place, its a fucking dumpster. They put themselves into that situation, and thus cannot claim self defense. If I see a clearly unstable person causing shit, and I have a gun on me, I cannnot walk up to that guy and start shit with him and legally shoot him when he snaps. I have a duty to keep my distance. Now, if I'm minding my own business and that dude comes over and attacks me, I absolutely can shoot him. The key difference is who starts the altercation.

He'll get convicted for manslaughter at best.
I hope he walks off. It was legitimate self-defence.

Orange shirt clearly went up to touch Boomerdad after he informed him he would view getting within 3 feet of his person as a lethal threat. With how mad and threatening orange shirt was carrying himself, I would say that was a legitimate concern and valid alert. Orange shirt of course acted like one of his pet niggers and got treated like it.