GREEKS OF Jow Forums

Why do diaspora Greek women dislike and avoid diaspora Greek men so much?

In Australia, Greek couples over the age of 50 are huge, most Greeks in the age range are with other Greeks. The boomer Greeks stuck together, but none of the younger Greeks do.

Honestly I almost never see a 100% Greek couple now under the age of 35.

Why? Young diaspora Turks, Arabs, Italians, Chinese, Indians, Africans, they all stick with their own ethnicity/nationality for the most part, but why don't younger Greeks?
I feel like as young Greeks (

Attached: 53299053290532.png (275x183, 597)

Depends, Greeks don't really stand out but they tend to hang out with each other often.
As I have lived in Greece for around 1 year, I would guess you are the equivalent of 2 or 3rd generation albanian immigrants in greece.

>I almost never see a 100% Greek couple
you armenoid subhumans never valued your race.

How will the world endure the dilution of your gorgeous genetics

Attached: 250015AB-DBEF-4007-928B-C9FC9CBF9566.jpg (2048x1354, 2.53M)

I met several Greek woman here in Serbia (all married here, so I take their opinion with some caution). It's cultural. They say that Greek men are all drama queens and mamas boys.

KYS faggot

>I met several Greek woman here in Serbia (all married here
>Serbia becomes even more shitskin
can we just put all mongrels in camps already. soon there won’t exist a single Slav in Serbia

The fuck are you about lmao. Greek DNA tests always come back, 75-95% Greek. Huge amounts of Turkish DNA tests all come back majority of Greek origin as well.

Northern/Western European DNA tests are always 15% Irish/15% Scottish/15% French/15% Slavic, etc. So you can fuck off with your "MUH PURE WHITE RACE"...fucker 99% of you West/North Europeans are Anglo/Germanic/Iberian/Slavic mixed.

You're kidding yourself if you think English/Irish/Scottish/German/French/Swedish diaspora living in Australia stick together in their own nationality/ethnicity in the same way that Arabs, Turks, Indians, Chinese do.

>angry turk armenian manlet
not even White in the Balkans

Where do people like you fall out of? I'm not sure if imbecile larpers like that really exist.

Shut up cunt

I go to Greece all the time and besides being a head over everyone there nobody can tell the difference. People start talking to me in Greek all the time.

>he wants to live with nonwhite mongrels
lemme take a guess, you listen to gypsy music, mount athos chants and turbofolk. I respect my legacy I keep in mind that our Kings and nobles always understood that Greeks are racially inferior enemies and should not be allowed to participate in Serbian social life

You really don't know how the bot system works yet?

spotted the “Slav”

>Why do diaspora Greek women dislike and avoid diaspora Greek men so much?

It's usually the other way around. Greek men can fuck other nationalities without having to deal with the drama of knowing a Greek girls extended family. My the time they're ready to get married, they often have already met a non-Greek girl that fits their needs.

Greek girls are high-demanding (well, it's the norm for most Western women anyway). Only the truly nationalistic go out of their way to be with one (or... those that got introduced by their families/circle).

t. παντρεμένος με Ελληνίδα εξωτεριkού kαι έχω παιδιά μαζί της.

Yeah, being 30% Slav is enough for oldfaith faggotry. We are 20cm+ over all Slavs and were dark haired even back in 1200's. Compare yourself to Poles or Russians and see how much you have in common with the manlets.

I don't know whats worse, being so self hating or giving in to wes*erners delusions.

>flag
>calling someone else non white
top kek

Attached: ukdogs_white_lul.jpg (962x641, 288K)

We're spreading Hellenism as we always have.

It's true, I married a spic and so did my brother. All my cousins aside from one married a Greek. It's quite sad because aside from myself, and the cousin who married a Greek, all others lost any relation to the culture. None of their kids even speak Greek. Hell my brother's kids don't even know they are Greek.

>Why do diaspora Greek women dislike and avoid diaspora Greek men so much
Because they're poor and bad at working. Why do you think they left in the first place?

I am talking about 3rd Generation Greeks living in Australia.

The 1st/2nd generation Greeks in Australia all married each other, being the WW2 and baby boomer generation.

The 3rd generation of Greeks (who have 2 Greek parents) in Australia RARELY marry other Greeks.

this is a lithuanian subhuman

just check the archives
subhuman slavic piece of shit

Greeks are wealthy and the hardest working whites in the world.
Know your facts you shitskin.

>slight Dinaric influence means mixing with armenoid turkish monsters is okay because muh faith
>Slavs and were dark haired even back in 1200's.
Most Serbians were chestnut haired, ginger or dark blonde. greasy subhuman tier pitch black kinky hair was non-existent
>Compare yourself to Poles or Russians
My cousin, his wife and my girlfriend passed in Russia, Poland and Western Europe on our journey. May your kind never spread over RS

he is a lithuanian subhuman

Attached: subhuman.png (1030x527, 61K)

It's a good thing cucks like you don't reproduce.

Is this really happening? In Australia? I wasn't aware, but this is troubling.
We were always a seperate people from the rest. Neither northcucks, nor slavs, nor sandniggers. And the fact that we achieved so much culturally (as well as militarily) while also being a very small in number race of people, always caused envy and jealousy to the outsiders. The Nose always had us as a high-priority target and always plotted to halt our advance and capitalize on our mistakes.
Also, most European and US foreigners secretely envy us because they can't fathom how they come to owe so much to a tiny nation like ours (hence the "not white" - whatever that is, "turkish rapebabes" memes and the like). Understandable, but to a degree.

So, sticking together and fighting to hold our roots should be a granted among each generation of our people and something older people should constantly instruct the youth. Aren't there in Australia community events of some sort for young Greeks to meet and greet?

say that to my two sons
>Neither northcucks, nor slavs, nor sandniggers
>nor sandniggers
are you sure?
>that we achieved so much culturally (as well as militarily) while also being a very small in number race of people
Albania tier delusions

All the military challenges we here had are nothing compared to the postmodernist tactics. Small peoples such as ours are can't form large enough intellectual elites to fight back. It's too late I'm afraid...

My parents are both Greeks.

All of my aunties and uncles are Greeks.

All of my cousins are Greeks.

The problem is no one of the latest generation of Greeks here don't group together like other ethnicities here do.

The Age

even worse, pretty sure he's that albanian subhuman that used to post with russian proxy

Greek here. One cousin married a Greek and had Greek kids, another married a Cypriot and had Greek kids, another married an Italian and had mixed kids. The Millennial ones are all unmarried pieces of shit.

no he is a lithuanian subhuman

Yesterday he praised the holy roman empire and told me that the eastern roman empire wasnt Roman, and that Greeks aren't European.

For some reason he cherry-picks sentences from a study that says Greeks are direct descendants of ancient Greeks, but pretends that Greeks are some kind of mongrels.

He used to larp as British and post GDP per capita (ppp) maps or how Northern Europeans (balts included first) should unite against the south.

I have the feeling that he's still a teenager.

That Russian is just a nationalist or a paid troll, since was here all the day and spammed useless misinformation. He randomized file names and pretended to be Albanian so people don't hate on Russia. There's a japanese shitskin on Jow Forums who did the same. He pretended to be Polish while insulting all people of the world. Obviously everyone insulted Poland instead of Japan.

Oh well, I can understand that it is a multiculturalist society that we are living in right now, but you have to explain to them in nice words the necessity of keeping and raising our small numbers as race. Of course, love is love, but there has to be respect and care for the Race and our traditions as well. I wouldn't want to see my homeland in the same state as countries like Germany or Sweden, where immigrants tend to outnumber locals in certain areas.

Just keep the (Hellenic) fire ablaze abroad, πατριώτη.