PAKISTAN VS INDIA HAPPENING

Following Imran Khan's Tweet(pic related), India and Pakistan are literally on verge of war.

>'Time to reply to Pakistan in same coin, it must feel same pain': Indian Army Chief

indiatvnews.com/news/india-time-to-reply-to-pakistan-in-same-coin-it-must-feel-same-pain-indian-army-chief-on-avenging-brutal-killing-of-bsf-jawan-464625

>DG ISPR: "Pakistan is ready for war"

geo.tv/latest/212072-pakistan-is-ready-for-war-dg-ispr-on-indian-army-chiefs-statement?5ba64b357ebc2

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (626x361, 55K)

good maybe they’ll recall the boards of poos occupying high paying stem jobs they aren’t able to properly carry out in the US to serve their own country

They always do this, its just getting attention because the muslim mancrush is doing it. Kinda gay really

BUMP. IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

Cane him!!!!

Muslim genocide now. Based cow worshippers.

>it must feel same pain
is he grugposting?

Attached: 1506812127692.png (800x450, 130K)

Hope they go to war so China loses significant grounds.

why the fuck would that happen

I can’t wait until they start nuking each other.

India have a significant army, good missiles they can take pakistan gov't. i doubt china will like taking in more muslims. I doubt ching chongs would go to war with India over Pakistan

Pakistan is China's proxy. There's a chance that China gets pulled in if there's a major conflict.

Pakistan is nothing more than the UK's nuke launchpad.

Call the chinks bluff they won't because then All Asian countries will begin arming itself again and Essentially awakening Japan. Postponing their hegemonization of Asia.

After all chinks hates Islam

Bump

You mean India is Israel's proxy

Imran khan is just a puppet of the army he himself has no power, real power is and always will be with the paki army.
Current conflict is due to their PM calling for peace talks and the their army ambushing n killing our soldiers at the border
>They cant afford a war with us desu going by the state of their economy and usa pulling the plug off the aid train
>Rolling of nuclear war with pak

Attached: doubt.png (406x614, 560K)

China stole Pakistan from you. Did you already forget?

The US cut bait, there was no theft.

>The US cut bait, there was no theft.
Keep telling yourself that.

You've lost;
>Egypt to Russia
>Turkey to Russia
>Syria to Russia + Iran
>Iraq to Iran
>Afghanistan to China
>Pakistan to China
>Qatar to nobody, but they funded too fucking many anti-US terrorist groups, even for the Saudis liking

In the entirety of the ME, you're left with Saudi Arabia and Israel. Along with Jordan on the intelligence front. If you believe these losses are part of some grand scheme of new foreign policy under King Nigger and Trump, you'd be wrong.

Fact is, you've let your State Department and CIA get flooded with diversity hires, and they have become immensely ineffective. The Chinese and Russians didn't make that mistake.

>propose peace talks
>kill Border Security Force soldier and mutilate his body the next day
>abduct and kill 3 special police officers 2 days later
>still expect peace talks to go through and blame India when they don't
I didn't have much hopes from him in the first place but this level of faggotry is just unacceptable. This statement is tailor-made for low IQ idiots who don't know any of the context

Attached: 1534340538203.png (469x452, 277K)

Exactly, if they wont talk we will make them squawk.

Attached: 1523339607427.jpg (391x366, 28K)

>Abdul wants to waste India's time by pretending to want peace

>Abdul gets mad when India says "you're not fooling anyone, Abdul. Fuck right off"

Oh, and not least; you've been fighting a political civil war for the past 10 years. Where political opponents on both sides will purposelly undermine the interests of the United States simply to make sure POTUS and the oppositions ratings go down for election time. And the DNC has made it about a thousand times worse, where they'll not just block policy that is favorable to the United States, but they'll actively engage in sedition to undermine POTUS.

You're losing because you're a fractured country with an inefficient State Department/CIA filled with diversity hired, attempting to outmaneuver masters of intelligence and backdoor diplomacy like the Chinese and Russkies.

>Abdul goes back to sucking maj army cocls

I want war now I fucking demand this shit if Modi is even half as sane as I think he is he will retaliate maybe not through violence but by provoking pakis and its just a matter of time before terrorist attacks from Pakistan start and then that will be the day of reckoning!!

You are a major faggot if you still expect modi to do anything.
His foreign policy in bullshit like his cabinet and him. His brainlet minister's are hopeless without and doesn't even know what diplomacy means and all this war and glory looks good on tv screens.

I've been waiting for all of this for a long, long time.

literally nothing, baka

We should start a twitter campaign and try to make modi say some real nasty shit, we know modi is nothing but a sensationalist if enough people tweet at him with #answertopakistanproblem I'm sure he'll do something stupid plus we'll get all the nationalists to try and support us as well, we can really do some damage and even if nothing comes out of this it'll be a pretty hilarious ride anons.

I'll start a discord server

A total war between two nuclear powers would probably be too costly for it to star

Indians can't even go to the grocery store without getting a complimentary security check prostate exam. If shit hit the fan, you are so unarmed and ill-prepared that you'd be slaughtered. When a group of guys attacked Mumbai it went on for days, until the attackers got bored. India needs to wake the fuck up, disarming everyone with crushing security is not safety, seeking out and destroying the evil that has infected your land is the only recourse.

What india should really do is stir the pot between Pakistan and China by pointing out China's treatment of their muslim population. The west has gotta find a way to fuck up the china-pakistan economic corridor

poo war

They always have this episodes. A nuclear war would be catastrophic for both sides and their foreign patrons, especially China so nothing will happen...i think...

Nevertheless it would be a great and comfy happening.

Those people need something to do other than fuck everything that will hold still long enough and trying to break population growth records. How is this war not win-win? Time to sell them some weapons.

>muh muslims

that's within china's borders. they give zero shits about muslims in their own countries. it's the west that has antagonized muslims the most

Even Ghandi considered the disarmament of the Indian populace to be a heinous crime.

I hope the shit don't hit the fan

>implying Pakis care about a chink ethnic group