The battle of Grunwald in 1410 when the Polish and Lithuanian chads defeated the virgin, German Teutons...

The battle of Grunwald in 1410 when the Polish and Lithuanian chads defeated the virgin, German Teutons. Why are the Germans s bad?

Attached: grunwald.jpg (1920x835, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
youtube.com/watch?v=jUtXo1sTPDg
reuters.com/article/us-pope-baltic-lithuania-arrival/pope-arrives-in-lithuania-to-start-solidarity-tour-of-baltic-states-idUSKCN1M20AT
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the Germanic race is a bunch of weaklings.
Slavs are the real masterrace. WWII proved that even further.

>inb4 lol u shitskin mizrahi jew!!!
I am Polish.

Lithuanians are not slavs btw

>Grunwald
The Teutonic knights were sent there to convert heathen poles and lithuanians to christianity. By the time they suffered this defeat, their mission was long accomplished.

Yeah fuck the Teutons.

shouldn't you be more concerned about the fact that your country is turning into new brazil right now?

Attached: 1476535231240.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Fuck this country i hate it

>1410

still being gay pagan baltoids

Particular has baffled me forever.
Balts, loose alot of clay to invasive polaks, they fight back many times against the odds, surviving for 300 years, even new cuckdom of poolan uses its slavic allies from Ukraine.

Doesn't work out, polaks change type of christcuckeryand beg for help Catholicucks repeatedly.

Finally, they together win and divide Baltic- Pagan clay in-between, but not in accordance to agreement for polaks to be good Christians and surcome to (new prussian) papal rule.

Polaks get in to union with Lithuanians... 1385 why?

Oh I see, Prussians will be taking back, what's theirs (ex Baltic) clay, but Lithuanians (Balts) come to BTFO them, leaving Prussian clay to new migrants polaks... Why? I just don't get it, never had, even studied history of medieval Europe for 3 years at a uni.

Any redpilled or even bluepills over why lithuanians have not been united with own tribes, but bff's with polaks?

>>inb4 lol u shitskin mizrahi jew!!!
>I am Polish.
Kike is = to polak in vile subhuman sense, just more cunning creaturas

That is my struggle to understand
Why TF are they tolerant to slave imigrants, that stole their clay?
InB4 1/2 of poolan has been Baltic land

Will always be sympathetic to teutonic knights. Loved larp....er.. playing as them in age of empires. Impressive castles

پاکستان واپس آو، ہمیں آپ کی ضرورت ہے

No poo, all 3 parties were christcucks already.
Teutons got send to Poland, to enforce agreement of them to become vasals to the Prussians for the help stealing their clay.

lol you know shit about history.
1st of all Teutonic knights didn't just come there with a mission. It was a Polish King who invited them there after being expelled from Hungary in order for them to help in civilizing Lithuanians.
2ndly Poland was already christian for 200+ years by than

pic related

Attached: teutons.png (1273x748, 515K)

Teutons at the time were equal to Polaks, both stole the clay and were in a squabble between themselves as who's going to be servant to whom.
If to not BTFO both why lithuanians got supporting one, not the other side?

wololo

They were christians by the time this particular battle came around. But at the time the teutonic knights got sent there there was a lot of paganism afoot

We'll Germanic occupation of more northern Balts (Latvians) had resulted in Latvia today - better, no?
Polak occupied Old Prussia is Poland now.

In 1385 Grand Duke Jogaila of Lithuania agreed to marry Queen Jadwiga of Poland in the Union of Kreva. Jogaila converted to Christianity and was crowned King of Poland (Władysław II Jagiełło), thus creating a personal union between the Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. The official Lithuanian conversion to Christianity removed the religious rationale for the order's activities in the area

Germany is becoming a muslim theocracy quicker than the US is turning into brazil. Sorry man

t. shitskin mizrahi jew

paganism in Lithuania not in Poland. Eventually Poles decided that teutonic knights are way 2 brutal in christianizing Lithuanians and offered Lithuanians more peaceful way of conversion and at the same time offered them alliance against teutonic knights.

>inb4 lol u shitskin mizrahi jew!!!
>I am Polish.
Hardly an upgrade desu

youtube.com/watch?v=jUtXo1sTPDg

>paganism in Lithuania
Exactly. That is what I meant. The Teutonic knights were sent there with the objective to converting any remaining heathens. My earlier statement including poles was incorrect but the fact remains that with Lithuanians becoming christians the objective for which the teutonic knights were sent was already accomplished

>Slav migrants that stole their clay
The whole area was always Slavic. Lithuanians conquered the land and then lost it. What do you not understand?

>Pooland has to look all the way back to 1410 to feel proud about something
ouch

do you need a reason to btfo teutons?

No, Lithuanian Mingautis had Christianised themselves in the middle of 13'th century already, as even they stopped advance of Teutons, they given up on getting Old Prussian clay back from 2 enemies by then

Classic mission creep

>>I am Polish.
>Hardly an upgrade desu
Kek!
Downgrade that is

>americucks have to look back to 1776 to feel proud about something

literal fucking poo in the loo
we weren't heathen since 966

Well at least they can say they're maintaining their sovereignty and culture while we slowly become Brazil 2.0.

Again all 3 parties were christcucks already.
Teutons went to take their Poland, as per their agreement between.
Why TF Lithuanians got involved and once got involved didn't take their clay back?

again by the time of the battle Lithuanians were christian but at the time the Teutonic knights got sent there they were not

In 1230 the Teutonic Knights, a crusading military order, moved to Chełmno Land and launched the Prussian Crusade against the pagan Prussian clans. With support from the pope and Holy Roman Emperor, the Teutons conquered and converted the Prussians by the 1280s and shifted their attention to the pagan Grand Duchy of Lithuania.

read the last part of above

Not even half of Litvins in that battle would be considered Lithuanians today. Half of them were Belarussians, 3 banners from Smolensk and ~1000 Tatars.

Tell us about the time when you finally pood in the loo. It's 2018 year, and you still use streets to shit

lithuania was the last bastion of the Romuva religion

"Teutons" kek. There were only around 250 Teutonic knights in that battle, couple hundreds "squires" and 4k Prussians. Rest were knights from all around western Europe, mostly from HRE, but also big contingents from Britain, Denmark and France.

Dont worry pooland. Hard Brexit means you wont be cleaning poo any more

It still exists

Did you ever play the rise of the rajas expansion?

Lel, not only a street-shitter, but also a retard. I'm not in britain, as you can see from my flag

Start the game already!

test

Onions

I read that lots of Poles went back to Poland fearing a hard brexit. Since you seem to type in good english, I assumed you were on of them. My bad

inferior

Attached: Penguins.jpg (1024x768, 760K)

OMFG another slavshit historian, astrology master degree delusions.
South Slavs migrated in to (past Huns) Southern Europe in 5'th century from current day Ukraine, first known Slavic ruler, having taking Celtic tribal areas known in 6'th century.

Second wave of Slavs has been recorded in minor numbers migrating North and north west starting 6'th century, en mass 9'th century.
Crucially all Slavs migrated being judaic Christians already (influence of Greek orthodox religion)
Pagan Germanics, Balts remained in rule and majority all the way until 11'th century.

Every single historical record, excavation for any medieval central Europe being pagan, not Christian.

Upon successful taking of Masurien (small Pagan area near Baltic), they kept expanding up to the coastal line and westwards. Again 9-12'th centuries.

Attached: żyd XD.jpg (400x457, 60K)

>Since you seem to type in good english
That was actually nice of you. Hmm... I hope that it's not a trap

How very unfortunate for the common people of Poland and the Baltics, they were never allowed to catch up with West under their inferior administrators...

Attached: DZiq55cVwAAwdfc.jpg (1125x1022, 228K)

>I hope that it's not a trap
Nope but seriously why do so many limeys hate Polish people. I can understand the hate for brown people like pakis and indians but why do they hate their fellow white people? befuddling desu

Polak, you know what they have considered to be... Better, than what actual historic records of which flags who represented
KYS

Frankly, I don't really care, but I guess that it's because a lot of our niggers went there. But I'm okay with it, because hatred makes us stronger. Also, I don't consider those who left "polish" anymore

>1410
>Germans

nigger wut

I mean Liths, WTF is wrong with you.
Last pagans of Europe, there are still some present today and now dis shit
reuters.com/article/us-pope-baltic-lithuania-arrival/pope-arrives-in-lithuania-to-start-solidarity-tour-of-baltic-states-idUSKCN1M20AT
>Pope arrives in Lithuania to start solidarity tour of Baltic states
>VILNIUS (Reuters) - Pope Francis arrived in Lithuania on Saturday to begin a four-day visit to the Baltic states, carrying a message of solidarity as they look warily toward a newly aggressive Russia nearly 30 years after they broke away from the then-Soviet Union.
What's the kick in this shit, will you ever learn your true enemies?

The battle was pretty much won before it started. Polish-Lithuanian (also Smolensk, Tatar and Czech) forces had huge numeral adventage (35-45k vs 15k), tactical and dyscipline adventage (Polish forces used "wedge" formations, 1 Teutonic banner also, but the rest of western knights were fighting in "line". Also western knights were a bunch who never fought together, no dyscipline), Equipment adventage (Poles used heavy knights with lances, while Teutons and their allies adopted Lithuanian fighting style - with short spears, so called spisas, due to those terains being mostly forests) and of course teutons got blitzkrieged.
When they were waiting in a fortress defending ford on Vistula, Polish forces build floating bridge and crossed 40k soldiers in half (!) a day. Then they just went plundering in Malbork direction, so teutons had to leave their castle and chase.

Also interresting thing is Czech national hero, Jan Žižka fought in that battle on Polish side. He supposedly lost his eye then.

>Second wave of Slavs has been recorded in minor numbers migrating North and north west starting 6'th century, en mass 9'th century.
>Crucially all Slavs migrated being judaic Christians already (influence of Greek orthodox religion)
>Pagan Germanics, Balts remained in rule and majority all the way until 11'th century.
britbong education

>blue
>seas
good thing they pointed this out lol

map for britbongs and muricans

More like 27k well equipped and ready to take on 17k of Polish only forces.

They also got BTFO by us and based eestis.
Slavs are subhuman zerg. A single german is worth 100 slavs. 100 germans are worth 1 balto-finnic warrior.

This.
Bull. It was all about land and influence. Lithuania Grand Dukes tried converting the land to Christianity before in order to attain peace from the crusaders, but the crusader scum blocked every attempt for the sole reason of warring and looting the land for themselves.
We're about 80% Christian, for better or worse.
>Polaks get in to union with Lithuanians... 1385 why?
By that time Lithuania had no "heirs" to rule the land united. The main line of the Gediminids went to become Kings in Poland through Jogaila, while his cousin, Vytautas, left no sons and his brothers couldn't hold on to power, so Jogaila's sons and their sons took over.
Also fix your grammar and stop using slang, no one takes you seriously.
This user gets it.
If you honestly believe that an army in the tens of k is sent just for conversion as the main reason, you're a moron.
>The official Lithuanian conversion to Christianity removed the religious rationale for the order's activities in the area
Correct. This was sought after for generations, but the Crusaders always pulled the Jew to stop it.
>Mingautis
You mean Mindaugas.
Lithuania got involved because the Grand Duke of Lithuania and the King of Poland were cousins. Their fathers and grandfathers fought the Crusaders all their lives and it was inevitable that one helped the other to put the Crusaders down eventually.
>by the 1280s and shifted their attention to the pagan Grand Duchy of Lithuania
They would have no doubt done the same to Lithuanians, but a new warlord Traidenis rose up and fought against both the Crusaders and the Ukrainians of that time, and won against them all, preserving the Kingdom of Lithuania left by the Christian King Mindaugas, but converting it back to paganism for whatever reason.
How many Polish soldiers died in the battle and how many of these "Lithuanians"?

i can't imagine anyone here caring what specific kind of jew you are, to be honest

Both true, but the its irrelevant. The religion is more of a meme and a larp.
Our "enemies" are pagan larpers and insurrectionist revolutionaries. They come by every new election, some rich bussiness cunt who promises change, but ends up as just another bandit with made up political bandit parties.
You obviously understand history, but have no clue in politics and even less in theology.

slavs are way more chad
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU

Polish wiki is wrong. It was around 15k knights and 3k infantry vs more than double of Polish-Lithuania Sources tell the number of ONLY knights that's why the number in wikipedia is low. What interesting is how many knights from Silesia were on both sides. And how banner from Pomerania changed sides mid battle and started supporting poland. Or when Polish forces misstook teutons for Lithuanians because they used similar weapons, short spear , small tower shield and chainmails. Very interesting battle.
Not that many in both cases. Most loses on our side suffered Smolensk, with one banner almost cut to man. When litvins got broken Smolensk didn't and bought time for Polish forces to reinforce the right flank. Teutonic forces tried to attack the flank of comming Poles while Lithuanian forces routed and came back with a counterattack. teutons were smashed and everyone started routing. Then it was a massacre for the next 20km,

And who was the main man in charge?

Polish King Władysław Jagiełło. Also you said Lithuania got involved by Poland? No it got involved because teutons were going to strike on Samogitia.

Prior to the battle, actual Teutonic order records indicated faked peaceful negotiations with Polish side only. Only!
They've made peace agreements with Lithuanians beforehand and certainly have been surprised by them turning up in a battle, that had nothing to do with them

The Teutons were striking Samogitia since a century before, also your backstabber King gave lead to Lithuania's Vytautas, a far more experienced war commander. The rest of your description sounds a half fringe "truth", but who am I to judge.

He's making stuff up out of his ass. There are like over 7 different sources, each different than the last about how many banners and manpower each one had.

This battle is very well documented my dude. Go beyond vikipedia. All knights are known by name ffs.

>This battle is very well documented my dude. Go beyond vikipedia. All knights are known by name ffs.
so, where these western knights came from? how many from france and so on

I don't have those numbers on me, go to french library and look for yourself if you're interested

>go to french library
pojebało cie? tak tylko pytałem

>This battle is very well documented my dude
Depends on what source you take. Stop bullshiting people.

gadać z nieukami...