How the fuck is this real? everything about this looks like its straight out of gta...

how the fuck is this real? everything about this looks like its straight out of gta. His body looks graphically rendered. His face resembles that of a typical video game skin uncannily. The gesture speaks for itself, it looks exactly like something a gta npc would do

Attached: 1537624234714.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gta satirizes American culture very well.

Attached: you_aint_killin_nobody.jpg (390x812, 42K)

It's as 'fake' as sandy hook and Vegas and parkland etc...just small scale. Tailored for /pol actually.

Attached: IMG_3276.png (1008x1165, 94K)

had the same thoughts, he looks like a caricature, his trousers..

The gesture is actually from a video game. Jow Forums loves this blob because they see themselves in him. They are disgusting, misshapen subhumans as well and they wish they could have the chance to murder someone larger than them for no good reason.

>/pol
>spouting nonsense
>image
You're glowing retard. How about you start backing up some of your utter horse shit instead of just validating peoples fears by saying "YUP!"

I didn't realize posting this video here a few days ago would cause such a shitstorm.

this

why do people make shit up and think they're big brained nibbas like you

Leafs add more chaos to this board then JDIF, Russian bots, shareblue, lone wolf shills, etc. combined.

Attached: IMG_3268.jpg (670x725, 60K)

This taunt is coming to Fortnite on the 29th

I think you're onto something.

Attached: 220px-MarioSMBW.png (220x341, 75K)

Ok MI6 It doesn't take a big brain to see this for what it is. But I know you're just doing your job. It's ok.

you're such a big brained nibba you have mi6 on your back now. It's easy to live in a fantasy world, isn't it.

talk shit get spit nigga

What game is it from?

>/pol
This isn’t reddit

>npc
NI
GER
it's clearly a player character, there is something wrong with your eyes.
>perfidious leaf starts wars

do you newfags not know how to use the fucking catalog? there are like three other threads active about this already. can the mods please start banning you retards

It's not "open carry" when you're holding the fucking thing in your hand. Having a cowboy-style holster or slinging a rifle over your back is open carry.

I admit I did it for the banter, but I thought it would fizzle out after a thread or two. I guess I struck a nerve or something.

can i see the video?

it's god tier memeable.

Oh god shut the fuck up and stop pretending that the majority of Jow Forums didn't come from reddit at some point.

No. This video has been plastered all over Jow Forums, sliding threads, for the past few days. The fact you can Google `texas shooting over mattress" and come up with numerous results alone should be enough. Stop being a helpless nigger and take some fucking initiative.
>inb4 some asshole posts the video, enabling lazy faggots, just to be a smart ass.

the majority of Jow Forums didn't come from reddit foolish leaf

kind of hard to look for a video when you have absolutely no context on it other than some fat guy in the gif

Mike "Throw the bat, get whacked" Miller
Mike "If you dump, you're gonna get a pump" Miller
Mike "Take a swing, no more offspring" Miller
Mike "Dump the box spring, I'll show you whose king" Miller
Mike "Abuse the bin, they'll notify your next of kin" Miller
Mike "Leave the bed, and I'll put one in your head" Miller
Mike "Throw the trash, and I'll give you a gash" Miller
Mike "Act like an ass, you'll get glassed" Miller
Mike "Fill the trashcan, and I'll shorten your lifespan" Miller

Attached: 1537492608785.gif (270x480, 1.69M)

That motion he does with his foot towards the end is mesmerizing

Don't you ever tell me what to do KIKE

pure kino

wow mate you need to calm the fuck down, you're one angry cunt

liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032

I want to say it's one of the Destiny games but I'm not certain as I don't really play console games and I've only ever seen the webm posted on /v/.

I actually moved to reddit after the shills ruined this board, but I came back after the great ban of 9/11.

Attached: i5ky2zib3jl11.png (600x450, 474K)

Mike "Don't fill my dumpster if you don't wanna cry for your husband" Miller

Attached: 1521530481868.png (637x690, 274K)

Mike "Take a swing with the bat, it'll be your last" Miller

That man is the heart and soul of America.

CONFIRMED

Attached: 1537502415029.jpg (2518x1024, 972K)

Don't the Scots make GTA? It's a satire on US and it fits it perfectly.

The wife didn't even fucking try and stop this. Women truly are useless.

Fucking queer, the only people that came from reddit are newfaggot cancer trash like you, get over the fact you're an eternal newfag

>how the fuck is this real?

Attached: IMG_29.png (259x194, 75K)

obviously you've never been to America

Attached: 1537506356406.png (624x951, 891K)

you have to go back

Imagine that the wife had to turn at just the right time to capture this motion. She didn't capture her husband being shot in the head, she caught a fat red blooded murrican emoting the definition of I don't give a fuck and instilling it in the minds of our youth for years to come. Absolutely beautiful and it was all intended by fate that she capture this one moment of bliss.

based and rednecked

Attached: 1537493520600.jpg (189x325, 12K)

It's a gesture in GTA V

Holy fuck. Mike is the beast.

>man with a baseball bat starts screaming he's going to kill you while both you and your son are clearly holding firearms
>defending yourself from what is clearly a fucking mad man makes the news

Attached: 1375869684984.jpg (230x219, 8K)

the memes alone are well worth it

Attached: 1537493857113.png (630x960, 554K)

Wait, what does the "M" on Mario's hat stand for...?"

MAGA

Because GTA is based on real American culture and stuff that occurs.
Clearly you have not lived among it your entire life like I have. GTA is actually boring to me because I get to see the real thing frequently.

Come to America and live in the poverty zones. You'll quickly see some real shit. I feel bad for sheltered people saying "how the fuck is x real?" it shows how out of touch they are in their practically gated communities (by my standards).

>10,001 threads on this
You bored M8?

Moustaches are officially back baby!

Like, I know if you are just middle class even, you aren't ever exposed to real shit. Not even the middle class can understand the poor, the gap is huge. Makes you realize how big the gap must be between the poor and the truly rich. They're completely different life forms.

Its not. Its a false flag/ orchestrated happening for the perpetual revolution.

They were posting about it 3 days before it happened.

>mutt pride worldwide
my nigga, for every delícia someone had to be in a sopa

Here's a real example, 2 weeks ago I was walking through the inner city ghetto, that is uniquely 50% white 50% black...Went in a dive bar had a drink, a fight broke out between two rednecks, the bar owner pulled out a shotgun and they both ran out, one got in his pickup and sped off but the other pulled a gun out of his truck and started shooting at him as he sped away. Then he left. Then everyone in the bar just continued as normal.
Then I started walking home and a black gay dude was like "come're man you want to buy some grass. i got harder shit too" then went to explain how he is bisexual and wants to fuck me and I can have all the drugs I want. I politely decline. Walk home. Guy pulls up in a car, stops, jumps out and starts shooting a gun in my direction but up in the air. I freak out and run away. Finally get back home and go to sleep.

>Guy pulls up in a car, stops, jumps out and starts shooting a gun in my direction but up in the air.
'murica

Attached: BackOff!.png (1000x652, 160K)

all this happened within 10 blocks. the bar and my house are that close. it's ridiculous if you think about it

Why did the dad fall down near the end?

>They were posting about it 3 days before it happened.

Show proof. *Note, it's real and you're retarded.

>i-it's fake
>sandy hook and Vegas and parkland were fake too

Attached: 2a29a50430b8db5f7cfb04b1040f0a803fe69b9a8365eb007af3fe87f5c49e75.png (424x447, 104K)

was typing up another story but realized it's so highly illegal that i can't even risk posting it. too bad

>sandy hook

That one was fake as fuck. Vegas was an Arab-U.S. military arms deal that went bad. See videos of American troops pointing guns at innocent civilians so that the sand nigger can make a clean getaway.

>Vegas was an Arab-U.S. military arms deal that went bad
what the fuck am i reading

IM thinking more a particularly dark episode trailer park boys

He may be a piece of shit murderer but damn this will never not look cool to me. Its like a final fantasy pose in real life.

its no different in australia except the gun stuff happens far less frequently, the poor classes here are notoriously fucked up and absurd, I've seen a lot of it myself including things that are only supposed to happen in thrid world countries . And don't get me started on aboriginals especially remote communities

Ha! You don't know, huh? Yeah, there's video proof all over the Internet.

Attached: 1526659067801.png (390x336, 118K)

Fuck off, kike. You hate me because I'm not ugly or damned to Hell like you Jews.

its kind of like that, but its mainly just retarded and hilarious. Definitely surreal though

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 16K)

It's reality imitating art, I mean yeah, they think they are in a movie and knew the camera was rolling. Media brainwashes you and really has an influence on the way you live.

You're a brainwashed alphabet worker, nothing more. Fuck off.

Attached: 15367303984672.png (698x580, 75K)

whats the story?
whats up with this guy?

This is slide thread anyway.

SAGE

Attached: 1514892634912.jpg (208x242, 16K)

The father initially did before the video started

it was for a movie.

Attached: no mattress for old men.jpg (1208x876, 485K)

Mike "I'll die if I put a shirt on" Miller

Mike "bitchtits" Miller

Mike "looks like Randy from trailer park boys" Miller

Mike "squeal like a pig" Miller

It's the most white trash way of getting killed in the world. Getting shot by a shirtless redneck with a 12 gauge pump, in a dirt-road ally way next to a dumpster. And it all started from an argument over literal trash. It's like pottery.

Attached: 1537636015148.png (390x336, 118K)

Attached: 1537563095015.webm (378x576, 1.94M)

Their faces are definitely a rendering. Also who speaks so eloquently during a tense situation like that? Actors do.

Attached: A78F2D55-44FC-4ADD-8EAB-A573570EED17.jpg (937x960, 241K)

Attached: USA.png (1876x249, 61K)

Attached: 1483441150174.jpg (905x737, 648K)

/beginspeech "I doubt it"

Attached: GTA SA NPC.jpg (82x238, 4K)

both the pup and papa are extra THICC

Attached: 1537502787081.png (602x613, 534K)

Does anyone have the gif of him doing the masturbatory emote with the foot twist at the end?

>Also who speaks so eloquently during a tense situation like that? Actors do.

^That is pure unadulterated autism.
It's easy to keep a firm steady voice in the face of screaming bullies if you aren't a raving coward, user.

crying

>celebrate going to jail over killing a retard for the most retarded reason ever to exist in this universe

Rockstar is that good.