Anyone else bored of Jow Forums recently?

I scroll through the catalog every day but always see the same same shit every day. Nothing ever changes, All the threads and the posts inside just all feel like deja vu.
I used to spend hours every day here before but since May i've never been on Jow Forums for longer than an hour a day, and now I'm usually only on for no more than 10-15 mins.

Attached: fd.png (521x457, 229K)

Yes (((they))) killed this place but it isn't the only chan there is. Truth and knowledge cannot be supressed.
Move on and let the jews have their little redditpol.

if you cant navigate through heavy shilling then this place is not for you

brainlet, my chad brain and supervision analyzes the catalog like a fucking super AI, I see all shillposts and thread glowing like beautiful mind

lol newfag.

Based

i've already taken the white pill

It is getting tiresome seeing as many of the useless threads as I have been seeing lately. I genuinely don't understand the type of person that makes the blacked threads. I am constantly annoyed at the seemingly wanton misunderstanding of some memes or protocols of the board.
I just want to call niggers niggers and talk about politics.

yeah this place sucks

kys OP
Also, dude’s flag in the pic is backwards. Stars go top left errytime

Attached: D9FF1127-2DE6-4ABB-B3B1-412BAC50F829.jpg (450x320, 29K)

its bots unfortunately

the script writers know their propaganda is poor quality, but through excessive repetition combined with agitation, may still work

unless, of course, people go from browsing hours per day to tens of minutes per day, and Jow Forums becomes a "forum" for bots to spam eachother.

sadly, when this board reaches 0 human visitors per day, the post volume will still be close to equal to what it is today, because its all automated.

It's because only 2 percent involves any back and forth of actual discussion.

The rest of the time it is completely mindless and about the same as any twitter thread (sometimes the topic is about twitter threads).

Also, shills from lefty places, stormfront, stormer contribute to the mindlessness.

Why can't I leave this forsaken board?
The mods/janitors are trying to kill it off by not moderating past the bare minimum, there is like 1 good thread a week now.
The subjects that used to gain 300+ posts now die at 20 unless you bump it for hours, but never gaining much other posts than someone else coming in with a bump.

Attached: 1534116342554.gif (233x226, 1.12M)

This is just a lull before the next great Happening. Shills are more effective at sliding the board during Happening Lulls (HL, not to be confused with Happening Lulz, HZ). During Peak Happening Comfy Time (PHCT) the shills are overwhelmed and can no longer forum slide with any significant success.

>shills from stormfront, stormer
Can you die?

Fuck off kike leaf

Jew-posting has made this place monotonous for me. It's like an ironic Stormfront. Jews aren't the source of all your problems. SAD!

Hello redd1t enthusiast.

Attached: 1537283945213s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Start a good thread then, whiny faggots.

there are more shills than normal posters and newfags combined

Back to Zerohedge with your rhetoric!

Kiss my ass leaf

It’s a sign you need to take a week or 5 off

preach it tico bro

You don't like all the (((Trump, blacked, roasty))) threads?
I fucking love that shit!

Attached: 6M.jpg (650x365, 100K)

Go to Jow Forums and watch them sperg out at each other shits so funny

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-19-14-08-02.png (1440x2560, 270K)

Use this as an opportunity to get out for good.

Same

>move on

why? i like triggering shills with black male/jewish female pics

Attached: SHOAED.jpg (700x352, 34K)

you probably spend too much time here. i suspect that of many users here

mods actively suppress info and then spread disinfo here

yup.nothing interesting go to 6 or 8 chan for depth,just hate their formats.