How are females 50% of the human population but only 3% of the Jow Forums population despite board topics being...

How are females 50% of the human population but only 3% of the Jow Forums population despite board topics being gender-neutral?

Attached: 62.jpg (640x640, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would us females join a board where we're hated and put down endlessly and cant even say anything without being demanded to show tits

Can't be socially validated on Jow Forums as it's anonymous (outside of government agencies of course! You guys rock)

the put downs and hate are uncalled for I agree,
but please show tits or gtfo.

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 10K)

only Jow Forums has disdain for you

>board full of delusional incels blaming society for their faults because they couldn't adapt

gee i wonder why

Show tits plz

>only 3% of the Jow Forums population

[SOURCE NEEDED]

I am under the impression that there's more of them.

>Why would us females join a board where we're hated and put down endlessly and cant even say anything without being demanded to show tits

Because you are not hated for the sake of it. There are reasons behind it and you know it. Also you are only demanded to show tits when you stop playing user and feel the need to point out your sex

So, yeah, show tits or GTFO

Attached: tits GTFO.gif (408x311, 17K)

Narcisism is counter indicated by the format itself.

show tits

You can't know if anyone on Jow Forums is a girl, that's the point of this website. On Jow Forums only your ideas matter, not your identity. Everyone gets the same soapbox because threads fall off the board on page 10.

Females are 99% npcs

This, women are used to being the center of attention so they don’t derive any satisfaction from a forum where your identity is meaningless.

>be a girl
>get a Jow Forums bf
>he doesn't want to have kids
Are you all like this?

This is why. They quickly realize they have nothing of intellectual merit to contribute.

Attached: titsorgtfo.png (1254x261, 102K)

Girls don't visit here

>only 3% of the Jow Forums population
Citation needed, kike

>How are females 50% of the human population but only 3% of the Jow Forums population despite board topics being gender-neutral?

They can't stand the heat.
They can't stand the truth.

Attached: pollogo.png (938x976, 1.06M)

> imageboards
> where everyone is anonymous
> where nobody sees you
> you don't get to build up a profile or accumulate some form of status
If you had met any women in your life, you would be able to figure this one out yourself.

You know the rules.

Attached: arguing_with_holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

show us your pepperoni nips you god damn roastie

>epic win
Cringe

There is not enough about Kardasians and Starbucks on Jow Forums to interest them.

this
the only thing identifying you in every thread is an id and your flag (and you can change it)
no one ever asked about your sex, you are he one taking it into the discussion

This board is an intp magnet

Attached: 5172EECC-131C-4868-A507-26046C1B1FEC.jpg (733x322, 115K)

Good bait

Attached: 1521789197699.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

Tits + timestamp, you idiot hole

women were made for two things...
fuck;

and squirt out kids.

Attached: 273xcg.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Most women don't have any hobbies or interests whatsoever

>us females
Tranny version of "fellow whites".

Women are more interested in (even digitally) socializing and personal interaction than content or discussion.

This

They only develop hobbies when they become spinsters

Jow Forums now dominates /v/, /tv/, and Jow Forums

not /tv/ but i agree about the other two

Women aren't interested in anything other than social status. Why would they browse an anonymous message board?

feet or gtfo

You don't get attention while being anonymous.

yeah. they're obviously behind the doomer meme, to demoralize us here even further.

Show tits or we will kill your family and kids.

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE!

Attached: SayAhh.jpg (740x405, 35K)

we will kill them to "level up"

Attached: Ultralul.png (262x136, 3K)

Attached: 1397804488460.png (1254x261, 91K)

Because women aren't pathetic small-dicked virgin losers sitting around on an image board making themselves depressed.

They have better things to do like taking BBC in all holes

>If he doesn't do what I want, I will threaten to make my holes unavailable.

HA! Just as if rape didn't exist at all.

Honestly, it's different for everyboard. For example /cgl/ is mainly girls. Also, around gamergate there were more detailed stats abot gender of people browsing Jow Forums and then it showed that around 30-40% of users were female. So until you post appropriate stats I'm calling bs on that 3%

>females human

Attached: 1535725149927.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>a third of the people calling me a stupid faggot are women

>weirdest boner desu senpai

real answer is that women dont like areas where they dont automatically get special treatment for being female. why would they ever want to feel theyre part of a crowd when theyre meant to have people grovelling at their feet at all times. an if you dont, dont worry, theres 30 guys lined up to do it before you

What everyone else is getting at desu; The vast majority are simpletons with nothing interesting to say, who feed like vampires on attention and can't 'usually' get that from sites that are higher in intellectual merit than fucking instagram or tumblr.
Ann coulter or, idk, Katie hopkins types who could stand on their own merits (and brain cells) are as rare as a unicorn.
I'm not saying women are bad, good mothers and faithful wives are deserving of much respect. Thing is, they're on the endangered species list too...but i'm veering into a tangent now so

shut your god damned mouth you stupid fucking bitch.you are to be seen and not heard.

Women are busy getting fucked.

Because we like are so like totally busy like throwing down and like partying with Tyrone and Jamaal! Omg my daddy is like to totally going to kill me! What is this like weird fascist website anyway, like how is this like allowed to exist like yeah?

Thank you for spotting the newfags. This is better than John pasta.

Tons of women post here and they are just as ugly and gross as us

Jow Forums is definitely at least 95% male. I can’t imagine why a woman would hang out here. There’s no means of social recognition and people talk shit about women constantly.

30 percent you imbecile
Jow Forums.org/advertise

How do you pull stats directly from your anus?

Because it's not socially acceptable/cool to post here. Women always whine about people being shallow and being obsessed about being cool yet they would be the first to jump at any chance to be in the cool gang and mock those not part of it.

Hell females don't even post that much on Reddit that much and Reddit is supposed to be normie central.

>TITS
>GTFO
also
>one post by this ID

Women hate other women more than you could ever imagine

This isn't the Y. No one cares if you are here or not. We don't want people who attention seek. If that's you, leave

Attached: 1531110929530.jpg (1254x261, 78K)

"us females"
fag

women are on fit
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU

Forgot to use three question marks.

"Yes, please tell me more about the women you work with but can't get along with, for hours upon hours, but don't ever actually tell the bitch you have a problem with, because that might actually solve things."

Tits or get back to the kitchen.

intp is code for autism

SHOW BOB AND VAGENE OR I POO IN YOO

Attached: POO.png (513x328, 231K)

because you say 'us females' to show everyone youre a grill instead of just making your point

Attached: 12553016_992680167472473_3288314744649672038_n.jpg (750x738, 55K)

Why can't you debate from a neutral standpoint without having to bring up the fact that you have a vagina?

The thing about Jow Forums is that nobody fucking knows if you're a man, woman, tranny, nigger, sandnigger or jew. The only thing that matters are your arguments, unless you yourself bring up your race, gender or whatever the fuck because you're unable to convince people from a neutral standpoint.

show your tits that's the only thing of value you have to offer anyways

their opinions are worthless

Women have the same means to power under any system: Find a male donkey to pay for their shit, and put up with them.

Attached: 1340036414001.jpg (200x200, 36K)

Stellar observation by a stellar fag. Everywhere you go women are buried in their phones but yet everywhere I can tell online there seems to be 1000 guys for every female. They must all be on instawhoregram or FB cuz they sure as shit ain't on any site I visit