Racist fucking skeleton

Racist fucking skeleton....

Attached: niq.jpg.png (570x379, 395K)

We are all white on the inside.
And white is right.

Attached: 1537492856094.gif (172x315, 33K)

Show flag or gtfo

Attached: 1521832153615.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Wrong! Their are some definite differences even on the skeletal level.

Attached: 1537548042878.png (1200x1400, 444K)

i can make more of these if anyone has ideas for text

Attached: naziskellie.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Say how post civil war the KKK and southerners would hang skeletons to show newly freed blacks were not welcome there and it eventually became a part of Halloween

i feel like bright, shining white faces will have more emotional impact than faceless overdone klan hoods

Attached: skkkeletons.png (1024x822, 728K)

Skeletons = Huwite Powwa
#FrightPower

Attached: FP2.gif (480x270, 493K)

>We are all white on the inside.

stop trying to make this a thing, it doesn't work on any level

yeah
for me its just about combining the fun of spookytime with some good old fashioned lulz

Agreed, "All White on the inside" is a mixed message at best.
I "suspect" this is Lefty shills doing this to muddy the IOTBW op.
Fuck em.

Attached: ShowYourColors.jpg (1200x800, 243K)

it clearly lefty shills, the left can't meme

I thought it was supposed to be cringy so that conservatives will see it as stupid.

what's the point?

just stick to what clearly works, like how "it's okay to be white" creates a directly interesting response.

The idea is to get Lefties to buy into the Skeletons = Nazis meme and Jump the Shark by over reacting and boycotting skeletons for Halloween.
Hence why both sides of this are being created: The "Alt Right" memes telling like minded people to wear skeleton costumes, and the reactionary Lefty(Long Winded) memes that are demanding to boycott skeletons

Attached: FrightPower2.jpg (1607x1092, 420K)

It's not a good meme. We should just drop it. I only post some of what I've got because it runs counter to the lefty's "We're all white on the inside" crap. But it's the only reason I post anything in these threads.

except it literally has the opposite effect

it's basically saying that we're all equal on the inside, the only thing that might upset them even a little is that it's "white" instead of "same"

and that's separate from the skeleton even being the symbol associated that argument at that point

I thought that was made up for the prank

yes
its not about giving a message, its about getting a funny response
trying to do iotbw: halloween event mode is retarded, the response if any will be the same as iotbw, possibly even worse due to all the logical errors in the skeleton version that they will try to point out instead of screeching loudly on the internet and news

make more racist skeleton memes

to elaborate, having our own memes makes the fake lefty infographics look legitimate
if people try to research it at all and see no "dangerous alt-right skeleton memes" then it could fall apart
plus if media picks it up they will show our beautiful nazi skellies for all to see, which is always a pleasure especially for the lucky anons who created the ones shown

they cant all be winners
throughout my time here and on /b/ i participated in countless failed "operations"
but the ones that end up working are more than worth the effort of all the ones that fail

the guy you are responding to is against the "all white on the inside" shit

>I thought that was made up for the prank

So, full disclosure I have no OC. All my stuff has come from threads on this board. (Not trying to take credit, nor do I think anyone is accusing me of it.
I think The OC probably was trying to make a counter point show how off point the ops was. I have other, But I'm trying not to post images so as to not bump the thread.

>they cant all be winners

And this one is definitely a loser. This is a lefty ops (most likely) to try and take away from IOTBW.

>This is a lefty ops (most likely) to try and take away from IOTBW
thats the "were all white on the inside" kikery
the nazi skeletons are just for lulz
they have nothing to do with each other

I was talking about the Skeletons = Nazis/ Lefty Reaction op. I already made it clear that my opinion is that "We are White on the inside" that keeps getting put in these threads is either imbeciles or Lefty shills trying to muck things up for the IOTBW crew and this Kekop as well.

New one. I have the blank skele, too. Made the background black and removed watermarks, some still show on the actual skele, but I think it is usable.

Attached: SkeletonArmy1.jpg (800x721, 85K)

i wish i knew how to antialias images rip
can you post the blank with a transparent background?
maybe i can diddle around with it and fix it up a bit

Here is the blank one with a black background. Give me a minute and I will make one as a transparency. I don't have the patience to try to clean up the skele, if someone else does that would be great.

Attached: DoubleWPskeleton.png (800x721, 154K)

i have nothing else to do for a few hours, so i can take a whack at it
at the very least i will clean up one of the hands

Here is a transparent background one. Cleanup is fairly good. I think some cautious color selection/deleting could get rid of some of the remaining white behind ribs, etc.

Attached: DoubleWPskeleTransparent.png (800x721, 158K)

i severely overestimated my abilities
this thing is fucked