(Shrieking) "I'M STANDING MY GROUND"

>(Shrieking) "I'M STANDING MY GROUND"
>"So are we"

What was their endgame? All 3 of them just stand their ground and yell at each other? What were they all even there for, just to yell at each other about a matress?

Attached: asdf.jpg (780x439, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texas.arrests.org/search.php?fname=aaron&fpartial=True&lname=howard
amirror.link/9hddgk
youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604
hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics
youtu.be/ymTsa0utv-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Yelling " IM STANDING MY GROUND" like its an anime power attack

Dude worked very hard to earn that faceload of buckshot. Show some respect for his efforts. When someone deserves to die, it is your duty to reward them.

Attached: participation-trophies.jpg (300x271, 27K)

Orange guys end game was to sell more meth.

Attached: 1537544576184.png (991x731, 508K)

I heard the incident last like 20 minutes.
So it was 3 retarded rednecks, in an alley, fighting over a mattress yelling about "I'M STANDING MUH GROUND!!!"
This law will be repealed soon if these morons keep doing dumb shit like this. You can just leave, so shit like this won't escalate, but nope. So this moron died over a dirty bed he was trying to throw away.

Stand your ground is literally one of the few reasons why our civilization hasn't completely collapsed yet.
Without it, there is no legal recourse for the average person to defend his/herself against criminals

The best way I can explain it that a public Schools Zero tolerance policy becomes law of the land. Where self defense makes you more guilty than the person who struck you first.

Bullshit.

The stand your ground law isn't even in every state. So to say it stops violence is silly. Most of the situations that it goes into effect, it's usually shit like this. A few morons whondont want to back down. This entire thing could have ended if Big Red just left with his wife. Or the two boomers with the guns, just walked away and called the cops and let them do their job.

Not even close to the same guy

This will be a common occurrence in the ancap dystopia. They're lucky they weren't on franchulate turf or they'd be thrown into indentured servitude for damaging a brand and reparations for body disposal. The family of the deceased would be billed for the disposal as well.

stand your ground is a very powerful law. without it, the deep-state will incite/propagandize and glamorize to criminals that the dinner bell has rung and those who dare defend themselves will be made into public examples.

Can someone link me to the victims arrest record? and or FB post about the mailman?

Once she settles down from the events of this special/fateful, she will probably develop a strong attraction and bond with Shockwave Miller.
It's almost a biological imperative that she procreate with stronger, better man who 'cucked' her 'husband' to death.

>...And so it was later
As the Miller told his tale,
That her face at first just ghostly...

Attached: nao.jpg (438x336, 16K)

The thing is no party backed down. If orange shirt backed down he would still be alive. He was the aggressor hands down and Texas courts will rule in the favour of the fatbois.

If you would do even a little research you'd see it IS the guy.
The arrest records state his age and height.
>DOB:11/28/1980
>6'7"
The media itself stated him as being 37 and arrest records from the Millers shows John Miller is around 6'0", and the video of the incident shows Aaron Howard is significantly taller than the Millers.

texas.arrests.org/search.php?fname=aaron&fpartial=True&lname=howard

explans alot.
always wait for the facts.

Narcissist roid raging city slicker kept trying to illegally dump his mattress and the degenerated cowboys wouldn't have none of it and then the narcissist and his wife tried to film a confrontation for the sake of gaslighting and fame but they pushed their luck a little too far for those cowboy cowbillies

Dude they found his Facebook it's the same, I do some research

Attached: 1537543910232.png (564x1065, 106K)

they were arrested for murder.stand you ground pertains to imminent threat.fear of death or grave bodily harm.

Americans arent that far ahead of the Kenyans desu

heres where it IS important.say they do start walking away and dead guy starts following with wife in their face taunting and shit.then he taps guy on the back with the bat?
they werent going away so,when is it ok in your mind for two dudes to shoot dead guy?

Go eat cock

underrated

Attached: 148364265272.png (217x190, 55K)

Attached: gn2.jpg (633x434, 46K)

f

Attached: echosthroughhistory2.jpg (799x595, 63K)

he looks so unhinged he makes the boomers look normal, good thing that fucktard got a dirt nap

This

Nuke us pls

ff

Attached: wrong.jpg (995x660, 147K)

fff

Attached: 1537595911774.png (598x900, 656K)

orange is fucking creepy looking, pedo vibes

Even if that’s him why would the already answered for crimes of ones past allow literal white niggers to gun people down over mattresses with impunity?

The moment hose retards escalated the situation with firearms they were guilty of murder. Video analysis shows he throws the bat after the first shots as well. Case closed.

ffffffffffffff

Attached: 1537597123706.png (490x250, 31K)

ffff

Attached: rekt45.jpg (1066x712, 200K)

Attached: 1537630372003.jpg (719x720, 87K)

Can I get a quick rundown?

Right, wanting to protect your children isn’t nearly important as keeping mattresses out of alleyways.

Wew lad.

amirror.link/9hddgk

mentally ill meth head meets 9mm and 12 guage

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY

that's his cousin u big idiot

not at all.personal carry or things like this are rare.its getting airtime because it IS unusual.niggers killed by cops is so common its not even reported.unless u count blm trying to say career criminal violent felons who shoot at police are story worthy.which they fuckin aint.
honestly i think homo erectus,which is the stage niggers are stuck at,should have been destroyed by evolution but werent because of timing.and shit geography,no branch of humanity wanted to go back to the shithole that is africa and claim it.

Wrong. The shirtless family made it clear they were only using firearms to protect themselves. The second the orange shirt guy threatened their lives and then attempted to arm himself he was done. Case close

protect your children by confronting two armed people, while you are unarmed, then arming yourself with a bat and throwing it at the old man. You retarded mate?

If he really wanted to protect his children, he would of taken off running with his family.

Attached: 1537631627043.jpg (357x300, 8K)

>mentally ill meth head meets pathetic, vaguely incestuous duo

Thx

Sage
Six of these threads up right now. Jews working overtime to push statistical anomaly story. 1 post by OP. Can we kick Jews out of our country yet?

Zimmerman was arrested to. Doesn't mean they're not going to get off.

Two white gorrilas antoagonize a known violent criminal with firearms over a mattress that they interpret to be on their alleyway. Known violent criminal freaks out over the two retards pulling fire arms over a fucking mattress in front of his children. Known criminal grabs bat to defend self screams he’s going to kill the white gorrilas for threatening children. Former criminal passes some arbitrary line and the white niggers gun him down. They then hold his family at gun point until the police arrive.

Everyone involved is a retard but those white niggers deserve life in prison for being so petty.
Just let the fucking garbage man come take the mattress. Fuck.

People like you is why America is a shithole now.

Did you also picture the magical girl transformation where a normal dude becomes a shirtless hillbilly?

If you’ve read any of the accounts of this you’d know the situation only escalated because they introduced the firearms into the dispute.

Also, THEY SHOT FIRST. It’s not self defense if you shoot before you’re assaulted. If anything meth head guy was standing his ground against those two retards.

Nice job framing the narrative to meet your specific propagandic goal. 7/10 points.

Attached: 1537583010640.png (668x1405, 176K)

>Aaron bow to the Millers.
>In contact with crazy metheads.
>control their dumpster with an iron but fair fist.
>both father and son said to have -65 IQ.
>direct descendants of an ancient 1/200 german blood line.

Attached: 1537487669056.jpg (1242x705, 85K)

I’m not saying the dude didn’t handle the situation like a retard hence earning him his lead. But if you think his stupidity somehow negates the greater stupidity of the red necks then let me ask you, are you in fact retarded?

> Me angry about garbage, meth supply running low
> Neighbours bring guns out
> Hmff better attack him with my bat.
> ???
> DED

Attached: 1537572128560.jpg (2518x1024, 838K)

>"I'M STANDING MUH GROUND!!!"
>This law will be repealed soon

Implying the law made these retards commit their retarded acts.

Your understanding of what stand your ground laws are are no better than theirs were, genius.

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43K)

You have never been a violent situation in your life, the only way for you to have been is for them to have hit you in the head so hard. You are in your current state of retardation now.

Attached: 1537572266922.png (1440x1503, 1.82M)

it's legal to hold ur gun at ur side like that in texas u big idiot they are decedents of cowboys

Attached: asdfdsfs.png (500x592, 120K)

Right. Everyone involved is a fucking idiot is my propaganda goal but the situation never would have occurred in the first place if those gorrilas would have responsibly used their firearms.
It’s behavior like this that’ll have our gun rights stripped from us.

>defensive anti-bat blubber
kek

>dump trash behind someone's house
>they come outside with firearms
>YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
>back off
>*throw baseball bat at them*
>back off
>REEEEE WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO SHOOT ME?
>back off now
>YOU'RE NOT GONNA SHOOT HIM
>back off now or I will defend my own life and the life of my autistic son
>*attacks people who have firearms*
>*gets shot*
>"TAKE THE GUNS"

wew

Attached: 1537624968501.png (1000x652, 121K)

Attached: 1536883465343.gif (300x302, 370K)

TRASH ECONOMY

The two millers were calm cool and collected. Especially for southerners. If you were in a situation like this, you would sure as hell done the same thing. If not tell me what you would have done then.

That didn't happen in Texas

Attached: 1537573188343.png (370x450, 261K)

I have read the accounts. An old man wanted to walk out with his weapon because he is old and wanted to protect himself in a state where it is perfectly legal to do so. His neighbor perceived the threat and, rather than back off, decided to continue to verbally abuse the man and threatened to take his life for nothing more than walking out with his gun. The man had multiple opportunities to walk away from the situation but decided to to keep threatening the old man. If the guy in orange decided to back down when he saw that the old man could take his life, like any rational human would, he would still be alive making Facebook posts about threating federal employees

>What were they all even there for, just to yell at each other about a matress?
Don't trivialize this shit dude, mattress disposal is a pain in the fucking ass.
Also, dude, there are signs all over the great state of Texas which read the following: "Don't Mess With Texas" - and you know where that started? Littering. Mr. Howard found out the hard way what happens when you fucking mess with Texas. Littering is one of the biggest low-life crimes on the books; littering, as well as graffiti, should be punishable by death and our two brave patriots understand that society needs rules or else we become like the animals. Stay out of Texas, you and anyone who thinks like you do.

>The moment hose retards escalated the situation with firearms they were guilty of murder
So you're saying it's effectively illegal to posses a weapon or use one in self defence within that jurisdiction?

Texas has better gun laws though.

I bet Dahmer was cool as a cucumber as he cut up little boys.

I would have let the garbage man come to get the mattress and left my meth head neigbor alone.

I would have called the police and reported him for illegal dumping.

Gee look how hard that is.

>irrelevant shitskins spend their ENTIRE life obsessing about america thread #68468541651

Attached: 1466123145999.png (912x905, 1.23M)

The real question is are glow in the dark niggers going to prune this thread when it turns against LEOs again?

>protect your children by attacking armed individuals with legal rights to carrying guns
It's difficult to understand the mind of a liberal, because they are using the exact same logic as evangelicals but for guns, all the while being opposed to evangelicals.

>Evangelicals said:" Protect our kids from the gays!"
>Liberals answered:" What they do in the bedroom is none of your business! It's their lifestyle, not yours to dictate!"

Now, the tables have turned:

>Liberals say:" Protect our kids from the guns!"
>Pro-gun people answer:" Having a weapon is a 2nd Amendment right! It's our lifestyle, not yours to dictate!"

But the wierdest thing still to come is the fact that these liberals then argue that guns kill people (about 13,000 murders by gun in the US every year, suicides not included because suicide is a personal choice[1]), but omit the fact that gays represent about 26,200 new cases of HIV per year (out of around 40,000 in the US) [2]. Both have significant risks but liberals distinctly choose one and not the other. I haven't even mentioned the pedophilia rates of gays in this comment either.

[1]: bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604
[2]: hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics

Attached: 1500259550389.png (470x282, 265K)

Here, I'll give the non-retarded version
>orange nigger dumps trash against neighbor's fence on a regular basis
>been arrested 12 times
>6'9", 300 lbs with anger issues
>Dale Sr finally confronts orange nigger about dumping trash next to his house, and brings a gun because ON is about a foot taller than the geriatric
>ON predictably flips fucking shit
>Dale Jr and ON's wife hear commotion and come out to see what the issue is
>Dale Jr brings shotgun because he also knows ON is a crazy fuck
>ON repeatedly insults, screams at, and threatens to kill the Millers
>is told to back off multiple times
>picks up bat
>told to back off again, and not to get within three feet of Dale Sr
>takes a swing
>is fired at
>throws bat at Dale Sr, disabling him
>Dale Jr fires with shotgun, killing the orange menace
>Millers are charged with 1st degree murder and bail set at $25k when it would normally be upwards of $100,000,000 or no bail
>will likely result in a self-defense ruling since you are allowed to defend others from harm in Texas, and Dale Jr defended his father from further attack with a deadly weapon (yes, a bat is a deadly weapon, look it up)

Attached: 1522541420195.jpg (585x501, 41K)

No.

What about the part where he threatens his neighbor with said gun over an old mattress?

yet far more swedes have immigrated to this blessed land than to Africa, in fact our north midwest states are full of hyper obese swede descendants..... does that. activate any almonds?

I like this.

The only threat he gave was for him to back off or he’ll shoot. He gave him the option to walk away with his life

So how is them being armed a reason for them being guilty? If being armed and using said arms for self defence is not illegal, why is it "evidence of their guilt" given that to legally use a firearm for self defence, you have to be armed with it to begin with?

>later he yells for his trash common law cum dumpster to "go get muh bb gun"
>gonna put a 9 in him

Poor white trash gonna poor I guess. They live in a world of delusion in which they're smarter and tougher than everyone else. The fat boyz are just working stiffs that probably had enough of people like A A Ron shitting up their neighborhood. From the looks of the houses, I don't think a 37 year old that occasionally worked at a pizza shop and a dumb ho working at 7-11 could afford a mortgage on one, so they likely are renting one or live in a nearby apartment building.

Well justice was served either way. These liberal losers will get the rope soon enough

Ah yes, those two prime examples of americans are gud bois

Too bad they didn't all die,.

Attached: 1537569208466.png (2518x1024, 221K)

these people are the reason liberals hate rural whites

I lived next to them for a period of time until the property values pushed them out. It was hell

tqbh that naked boomer seemed like he wanted to kill him from the start, all calm and shit

Attached: 1537570745747.jpg (640x2018, 482K)

Of course. All level headed men want to remove degeneracy.

If you bring a baseball bat to a gunfight, you're gonna lose. brainlets will always lose. so don't get butthurt because based patriots executed some righteous street justice.

I wish liberals would live in a nigger neighborhood for once to actually realize how awesome white people are in any capacity.

Attached: 1532453963317.png (780x720, 162K)

Gun owners, regardless of whether they will admit it or not, live for this type of happening.

no, liberal hate patriots like this because they know we would empty their skulls with buckshot if they tried any bullshit with us.

makes me think of this
youtu.be/ymTsa0utv-8

Would you be able to pull the trigger if the need arose?
>not talking about over a msttress

You can threaten people without words.

I have no problem with them being armed. I have a problem with their misuse of firearms.
The Millers know their neighbor is unstable, but rather than let the state or police take care of the very minor problem (again an old mattress), he decided to confront Aaron directly.

Let’s say he was just out on a stroll and happened by Aaron and the mattress, why bring the gun into the equation? I’m not pulling my firearm unless I feel threatened, he revealed it without any immediate threat to himself which is in itself a threat to others.

The victim’s children were there. He lost his cool because the Millers brought guns to a mattress dispute. He should have left the moment he saw guns, yes. But he tried to counter the Miller’s niggerdome with his own and paid the price.

The Millers were on their property. They had no end game required, they were Castle.

no man, THESE white people are absolute hell

my neighbor was literally walking around into the backyard without knocking. Plugging power cords into our outlet and looping it over the fence to steal electricity. Putting mounds of garbage and rusted metal all over his front lawn to fuck up everyone's property values.

Living near him was really threatening all the time because he'd get drunk and start screaming so loud the entire neighborhood could hear him. These people are shit

Anyone else find it satisfying hearing that loud mouth bastard sucking air after he got capped?

Attached: 1534113772828.jpg (514x524, 58K)