This "person" will never appear at any Senate hearing

Not Monday. Not Thursday. Not EVER. She will never be interviewed on television. She will never make a public appearance at a rally or speak at a college Feminist forum denouncing all men as rapist mysogynists. Why?
>Because this person does not exist.
Don't believe me. Just watch.

Attached: Christine-Blasey-Ford.jpg (550x618, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paloaltou.edu/faculty/christine-blasey
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this the only picture available of her? Over the last week or two, you'd think others would have emerged.
I would love to have been a fly on the wall when the PR team sorted through the available photos and decided on this one.
I think it 'speaks' to generic white soon-to-be soccer moms or something

>Why is this the only picture available of her?

Hmmm I wonder...

Has she not been swarmed by reporters? Is there no recent pics or videos?

why don't just use a real person then? it seems an overcomplex plan

No way she testifies. She already practiced with her lawyer and it was a disaster. That’s why they came up with all these bullshit conditions.

I'm thinking this one was picked for the image it creates for generic white women voters. You want one where she looks as generic as possible. Is she a doctor? A clerk? A mom? Isn't she the lady next door?

She was a professor.. that apparently had no students, colleagues or staff that can come forward in her defense. The only image of her is one that was not seen by any of the 4 reverse image search engines prior to her allegations. So.. the evidence of her existence is:
- "She" made a claim against Kavanaugh.
- "She" has one picture that was not seen prior to September of 2018 by anyone. Oddly, in this photo they have her wearing sunglasses.. which does the exact same thing as the black bars in various tv shows where they're trying to hide someone's identity.
- "She" has reports from "students" on ratemyprofessors... which is owned by Viacom (a broadcasting company that owns a share of CBS)

The person in the image is a real person... but her name is not "Christine Blasey Ford". It's a model or random left winger who took a picture for some money.

>LISTEN TO HER STORY YOU FUCKING RAPE APOLOGISTS
>STOP BADGERING HER FOR HER STORY YOU FUCKING RAPE APOLOGISTS

There can't be a single person that actually believes this bullshit.

>The only image of her is one that was not seen by any of the 4 reverse image search engines prior to her allegations
That just means they sanitized her history prior to this event. No way Joogle et al would do that, right?

Attached: J24TJAF5FUI6RASD6OXJZGLFRI.jpg (590x987, 555K)

The Fake News Media Complex and their Deep State masters are freaking the fuck out, man. They know Trump will hang them all, and after this fiasco, Kavanaugh will rubber stamp their death warrants with a smile.

Attached: 1536452680758-pol.jpg (719x720, 87K)

a 40 year appointment is being held hostage by some worthless liberal California cunt.

she should be shot.

I have to wonder if this is some kind of psy op. How can they be this incompetent?

i get it, that's why i'm asking
why don't just use a real person? it seems like it's a stupid and complex plan to use a fake identity that can't be backed up

>hurr durr, jewgle is the only reverse image search
>hurr durr, yandex gives a fuck about some American wanting to "scrub" their existence
Found a retarded nigger.

Attached: c514e8103d820e8bd5f5acb372193ee2.jpg (480x530, 16K)

>Jow Forums will forget this thread ever existed when she shows up monday

CHRISTINE FORD LIKED TO WEAR DIAPERS WITH HER FRIENDS AND PISS IN THEM!!!

discuss

Attached: 1537454037988.png (675x484, 358K)

Why has no one found any of her students?

What the fuck kind of fucked up upper echelon town was this where the high school yearbooks talked openly about how much everyone was drinking and having sex?

Also, just so you know.. none of the reverse image searches actually host the image. Most of them tell you that if you want the image removed, you'll have to remove it from wherever it's hosted (ie: facebook). However.. just because it's removed from the initial host doesn't mean the reverse image search engine updates immediately. Hell, tineye still has images cached from years ago that are no longer available (and likely haven't been for years) ... and you'd know this if you ever actually did a reverse image search on tineye. So.. to put this all in small words you might understand: there is no way to effectively "scrub" from a reverse image search.

She groped me in the pool.

People are lthrowing money at her though, isn't her go fund me close to like a million dollars now? She might testify/lie just for the money, many people would say anything for a big payday.

how does not one person on the internet have a screenshot or archive of anything from her Facebook or alleged blog.

Attached: 1521915825491.png (662x603, 435K)

The accusation is all that matters to these people. Not the truth.

that what it seems like. launder payment through gofundme if you let us use your story and make like miserable for Brett. Then you can move to New Zealand!

Attached: parkland swindle.png (1420x2207, 2.36M)

Yes. Looking that up also led me to a tarot patreon. It's a dried up woman, and her politics are what you expect, but nonetheless the cards she draws:

> temperance
> the (((star)))
> 6 pentacles
> heartbreak
> the devil
> four swords
> the magician
> the chariot
> hangman on the chariot
> king of wands on the magician
> page of pentacles on four swords
> 6 cups on 6 pentacles
> 9 wands on heartbreak
> ace of swords on devil
> page of wands on king of wands
> king of swords on the (((star)))
> knight of wands on temperance

This literally looks like the exact same photo with some editing, doesn’t help it has sunglasses again

A place that produces fuckers lie chrissy

Here is her Palo Alto University profile.

paloaltou.edu/faculty/christine-blasey

There is no image, however if you click on the rest of the staff profiles you can click their name and their photo pops up.
There is no option to click with hers.

Attached: CB.png (765x664, 49K)

lol, it would be too funny if she didnt exist
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU

>You are now aware she has been referenced publicly with her 3 names the entire time

This only happens with govt patsies and serial killers. John Wayne Gacy, Lee Boyd Malvo, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth, etc.

I went to a school like that. The parents threw keg parties for the kids all the time. Their all winos and the dads were all golf buddies and ogled at the girls but no one cared because they're rich and powerful.

Put me in the screencap once she makes it to the CNN safe house and blabs

look at CNN, they're building it up
she'll testify and the mindless sheep will fall for the obvious delay tactic
fuck this world

I thought she has had a history of ratings on rateaprof

They were allways this retarted, but people wont buy their shit anymore. Without Internet this shit would work btw.

She's not going to or she would have done so already.

Feinstein and the Dems have know of her claim days after Kavanaugh was nominated by Trump.

They've had 2 months to prep her.

>They don't want a hearing because she's gonna come off unhinged and the GOP may have her mental health and psychiatric history.

>GOP may have also dug up her archived social media history.

>She puts herself in jeopardy of felony perjury

>She puts herself in jeopardy

>Katz (her lawyer) will get disbarred if she's caught straight up lying under oath.

The thing stalling negotiations is that she doesn't want to testify under oath. She wants a platform to slander Kavanaugh.

Her entire identity is a computer generated AI fabrication!!

THIS IS A SIMULATION!

WILD CARD LINE YOU ARE ON THE AIR!

Attached: Art-Bell.jpg (650x333, 37K)

Her socials look like they've been cleaned.

Attached: xxoniq75fsn11.jpg (720x744, 40K)

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 12K)

>move to New Zealand

FUUUUUUUUCKKKKK
OFFFFFFFFFF

source on image hombre

>giants fan

DISGUSTING

Face like a brick
No way a chad like brett groped her

Was just a random potentially hoax image I started looking into. Found her profile by searching christine ford palo alto on fb. Just searched for it again and It's not there now, some fuckery is going on. I didn't see much at all on her page in 17' which was weird considering how active she appeared to be this year. 17' is supposedly when she went full on TDS.

This whole incident is the closest I’ve come to getting blackpilled. I went to Washington Post out of a weird masochistic boredom and the HEADLINE story is a sob-story profile of this woman, all about how the trauma haunted her every day of her life. Literally talking points from her lawyer about this completely un-verifiable claim that is denied by the only other eyewitness and was timed to be as politically convenient as possible. The nakedness of the propaganda is so repulsive.

On the flip side I registered to vote for the first time and have started making targeted donations to swing states in advance of November.

Attached: 3x546mpg2qn11.jpg (1024x721, 109K)

She works for the god damn abortion pill maker.

Attached: qk5ba4e1fa.png (585x713, 371K)

>he doesn't know that she spent 30 years in therapy after the "assault" not because it was traumatizing but because it was her a formative sexual experience for a female incel...
She needed marriage counseling because 20 years with her beta husband was less sexually appealing then the 15min of heavy petting she received from a real Chad.