Apple's concealed plan to spy on iPhone users and generate "trust scores"

>Buried in the new Apple Iphone and Apple TV privacy policy is an unannounced program that uses "information about how you use your device, including the approximate number of phone calls or emails you send and receive...to compute a device trust score when you attempt a purchase."

>The provision, first spotted by Venture Beat, appears in an update to the iTunes Store and Privacy page and comes ahead of the release of the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Plus on Friday, 21 September.

>"To help identify and prevent fraud, information about how you use your device, including the approximate number of phone calls or emails you send and receive, will be used to compute a device trust score when you attempt a purchase," the page reads.

>"The submissions are designed so Apple cannot learn the real values on your device. The scores are stored for a fixed time on our servers."

>Apple's locked-down systems are often a useful line of defense against fraud, theft and surveillance -- but as the company's record in China shows , this control is a dual-edged sword. By locking its Iphones to its App Store, and then capitulating to the Chinese government by banning secure VPNs from the Chinese App Store, Apple has made Chinese mass surveillance and retaliation against political dissidents much easier, and made evading surveillance and retaliation much harder.

boingboing.net/2018/09/21/crystal-panopticons.html

Be VERY careful around Apple services. This since they intermingle so much with mainland China and its governments.

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-234908.jpg (687x548, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/us-govt-develops-a-matrix-like-world-simulating-the-virtual-you
youtube.com/watch?v=lneoqhgcvuU
youtube.com/watch?v=kwmXh1IzV3g
youtu.be/gPrz47xzsg8
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm trustworthy so who the fuck cares.

if you use a smartphone, you're useless and braindead

Librephone nao.

phone farming is the new bitcoin if you can organise eerything and aren't following online guides pushing referral schemes. Those apps can make good money and unless they get out of the pit and are boosted nobodyw ill ever ever see them.

Alex has been warning about this and its here. Social trust score that will affect your ability to live in China it affects your right to travel. Trump better hurry the fuck up because we have a tree that needs watering. It's close to dead, the branches are bare of leaves save one twig. The time is nigh anons.

user i

Show your flag, fuckface.

You just know that iFags don't give a shit about this.
>"why can this possibly be bad?
>I mean come on guys, this brings great opportunities to show our love and compassion to the world!"
To them it's just another fucking virtue signal.
>"SEE! I'M BETTER THAN YOU! MY SOCIAL SCORE IS HIGHER THAN YOURS!"
And it's going to end them, as well as western civilisation.

Trust is a two way street

Tech companies, search engines and social media websites use algorithms to profilie people's online habits and sort people into filter bubbles and echo chambers. If you've ever used the Internet or own any internet connected devices then chances are your info is already stored in an NSA Internet database.

Once people are sorted by their beliefs and habits it becomes easier for algorithms to predict how these groups of people will react to certain information, and control them.

The sentient world simulation is such a program, and the more information it has to analyze, the more accurate it's predictions are. Programs like this are already widely used to predict how something will fare in the stock market for example.

To big brother we are all either useless eaters or useful idiots. Eat. Sleep. Work. Consume. Obey. Vote. Watch sportsball. Don't look behind the curtain.

Literally nothing

Still, Fuck Apple for stealing Qualcomm products.
This November, Apple phones may be banned from being imported, if they lose the court battle.

Attached: de wey.jpg (680x357, 28K)

You fags are worried about this when we are just a number (SSNs), were financially governed by a credit score, and telecom/OEMs/Devs already track your call/text logs, contacts, location, cookies, etc. We already lost this battle, faggots.

I wonder how logic operators interact with sjw algorithms...

puri.sm sells em

Visiting Jow Forums will cause your social score to plummet I guarantee it.

So, how long until we have RISC-V phones?

The US is hostile towards their own companies. Awesome.

cointelegraph.com/news/us-govt-develops-a-matrix-like-world-simulating-the-virtual-you

Except if you’re a leaf.

good i hate phone users

Phonefags btfo I guess

Or you could get a Samsung, the company that gave the CIA access to spy on you via your smart TV? If you don't want to be spied on, move out into the woods and live like it's the 60s.

This is literally an episode of black mirror

Attached: B9C85CFC-B2F8-40F7-8726-FD95BD195649.jpg (480x311, 25K)

Attached: 9A32375D-6B52-4AC2-B7F8-83F13991FED7.png (768x582, 479K)

This is how they'll start looking at people, slowly pushing us into a drone like mentality.

Attached: chinasocialcreditscores-1509017568541.jpg (650x433, 101K)

I broke no laws, got nothing to fear. Only conspiracy theorist are scared.

It's a chink thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=lneoqhgcvuU

We already are in most places with internet and free elections irrelevant of GDP per capita or the leaders' narrative.

Nice! 810 credit score here

Yep. I know people with moderately Conservative tendencies who voted leftwing last election explicitly because they didn't wanna have to lie to their co-workers and bosses about what they voted.
In a country where voting confidentiality is a constitutional right enforced to the point of it being illegal to have more than one person in the booth.

inb4 they start punishing people for visiting right-wing websites

I mean if you own an iPhone you'd know that iMessage spam used to be an issue, fucking third worlders mass spamming shit on some ipod touch. I haven't gotten a spam message in a couple years so I would assume this sorted that out.

Every time I see an anti-Apple article, I know its a CIA nigger plant. Apple pushes on device encryption hard, and doesn't make money from selling user data like google so there is no incentive to collect personal data.

Anti-Apple posters are either willingly retarded, or assblasted Android users who can't handle having an inferior device that is a literal botnet. There is not a single fucking part of Android that does not phone home constantly. They've been caught so many times storing data they shouldnt, even when users request they dont.

Jobs built his company on anarchy, there is still old-guard anarchist steering the ship at Apple, ready to skullfuck any intel agency that tries to compromise its users.

>t.iPhone and un(((googled))) Lineage OS user

It's also pretty close to the premise of Psycho-Pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwmXh1IzV3g

Attached: psychopass_947_1680.png (1680x1050, 2.24M)

Bump

yeh I'm about done with tech and shit till these fucks learn to fuck off. My last phone was a Razr and I was right to not fall for the smart phone meme

>(((Apple))) helps (((NSA))) to more effectively spy on goys
>goddamn Chinese communist cant respect our American values and freedom
lel

pottery

Apple works with the Chinese government to spy on the US?

how about we do something about that?

The Orville tackled this issue too

Attached: Majority Rule.png (992x558, 370K)

Start butchering Silicon Valley and the Bay area. Gun down boutiques and high-end coffee shops, firebomb technocrat offices. Butcher them. Kill their fag kids if they even have any.

oh look, it's another
>i'm blissfully unaware how the world of modern marketing and sales works, and after hearing an example of it collecting user information for better targeting, after that im going full reeee about my privacy
thread, these are so popular last year or so.

Fun trivia - im a software developer and one of the applications im involved with is such trust scoring application for a large telecommunications company in my country. Do you have a mobile phone subscription? Well you have a trust score with your provider too, the only question is whether you were too behind the times to be aware of it or not.

>Hateful comment detected. -250 points.
>Incitement of violence detected. -500 points.
>Your social score is now: -500. Your bank account has now been locked. You have now been temporarily blacklisted. You have one week to regain a positive score, or you will be jailed. You may earn an additional points by performing voluntary community service. Y/N?

What's with you bongs and your artistic vision for cuckery?

Attached: Brave New World vs 1984.jpg (760x6006, 901K)

First google wants to build search for the Chicoms, now they try to copy the social credit system. What a bunch of fags

Attached: 1535704863234.jpg (960x800, 106K)

>Hateful comment detected. -250 points.
>Your social score is now: -750.
>Watch this advertisement for +25 points?

youtu.be/gPrz47xzsg8

Somehow I doubt we are the proper people to hang out, to begin with.

Attached: 1482210719365.png (404x415, 258K)

Yeah, I wouldn't call government agencies particularly ethical, overall.

Attached: waco.jpg (1024x670, 140K)

He did.

you serious?

the glasses?

that's bullshit

"TRUST SCORE" - how long do we have before the "thought police" are at our doors Jow Forums?

Attached: trust_police.jpg (602x450, 86K)

Seriously, you should watch Psycho-Pass if you haven't already.

So we get rid of them, sounds like a plan.

Attached: 1483916576960.jpg (630x610, 61K)

I don't even have a phone anymore and I use Android.

WE need to unite together, all of us, before THEY complete the final stages of their A.I.

>Elon knows how bad it is

The average normie has no idea what the future holds IF WE DONT out aside our difference and men of righteousness unite and battle the NWO, illuminati, and technocrats. Many creeds and colors work for these people and we need to unite like some faggoty lord of the rings movie and put an end to the A.I. demigod

This is a warning from the future.

>if we do not unite against the satanic A.I Beast grid system

Then we have a DARK FUTURE ahead

youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

Relax and enjoy

>unite against the VILE PEOPLE NOW

>bonus stream
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
Enjoy some Bants about today's happenings, sunspot walnut sauce fakeout!!!

Attached: 1537491349598m.jpg (1024x512, 123K)

psycho pass is shit

You faggot. Apple moved to China and is working with the chicoms. This is an actual chicom project apple is instituting.

Isn't this just the same thing as the Social Credit System in China?

Diane Feinstein is a chicom operative and will bring it to law in the us

zuck the cuck and his chinese spy of a wife are really going to get the rope extra h ard

The only things from Apple I had were 3 copies of iPod Shuffle.

1x 3rd gen
2x 4th

I'd never buy these overpriced shitboxes. But I understand why they are successfull on US market.

only the guilty can be ruled
so they shall make so many things a crime that no man is innocent
what is permissible in the present may not be in the future
and the statute of limitations is being weakened at a pace to keep up with lowering levels of privacy

Bump

so it seems

And the shills said best Korea is some communist shithole. Tell me who has more freedom? Best Koreans or the west? Chad Kim kept the gook phones away and let his citizens enjoy comfy 60s kino tv. Y'all niggas should've listened to ted and terry.

Attached: IMG_1056.jpg (280x280, 29K)