Be American

>Be American
>Forget to take out trash
>Get shot
Are Americans the niggers of the West?

Attached: 2018-09-22_17h56_11.png (865x752, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1537488833779.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be german
>be nigger with no gun

We kills ours. Can you say the same hans?

It’s always great to really get inside a left wing persons mind the like German OP and see they lack even basic critical summary skills.

I doubt it.

Attached: 1537628027996.gif (270x480, 1.69M)

>be aggressive neighbor
>have a track record of starting shit and being an asshole
>literally threaten to kill a man who's just taking out his trash
>get warned over 9000 times to back off
>get closer, get shot
I'm baffled

They didn't kill him over trash you moron, the guy literally threatened to kill them on multiple occasions and tried to swing a bat at his dad.

Hillbillies are degenerates but they were in the right here. They remained calm and rational all the way through.

>Take out your trash at a public dumpster
>some redbeck hillbillies keep taking your trash out of the dumpster.
>get confronted by them with guns one day
>start an argument
>get shot by the rednecks in a public area for not doing what they want
also he threw the baseball bat after being shot.

>Hillbillies are degenerates
They are literally the last bastions of pure white genetics in America.

These two guys are heroes- defending the honor of a poor defenseless dumpster.

Attached: IMG_6.jpg (275x183, 9K)

The video didn't show the action that lead to the first shots being fired. I'm almost positive the guy got in the hillbilly's face.

Everybody was a fucking idiot here. At the same time, you don’t start screaming at people ready to shoot you and make aggressive moves towards them. The whole thing shouldn’t have happened at all, but orange man had plenty of time to just fuckin leave.

>defending the honor of a poor defenseless dumpster
Humans don't like trash dumped on or near their property. But you're a nigger and wallow in garbage and filth so you wouldn't understand this.

I know a nigger when I see one
and these two are absolutely niggers

but c'est la vie, I don't really care about niggers killing niggers

They literally did nothing wrong. The blame lies entirely with the guy in the bright orange t-shirt.
He charged them, so the old man fired two warning shots. He did not back down but threw a bat at them, so the younger man shot him down.
It was legitimate self-defence.

Attached: raifu.jpg (2178x3201, 484K)

>Be German.
>literally a nigger

Are Americans the niggers of the West?

There is literally nothing wrong with possessing a firearm on you property or the edges of your property as you tell somebody to stop dumping their unwanted garbage on your land.

There is also nothing wrong with telling that unhinged neighbor with no respect for property rights that if he assaults you or gives you good reason to think he is, you will end his life.

If you have warned said scumbag appropriately, and he moves at you OR THROWS A FUCKING PROJECTILE AT YOU, you defend yourself with the means you have available.

Boomer1 did nothing wrong, Boomer2 backed up his FAMILY when he saw the belligerent neighbor crossed the line into assault.

Cops don't hold back their fire because there's another officer already firing. If anything happens to these two individuals, it's a victory for the state over the people.

>desu the cunt is lucky nothing happened to her in all the confusion

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this?

and you are a subhuman white nigger defending two other subhuman white niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY

So Orange shirt had no blame or culpability in this chain of events?

I'd rather have the boomer bros on my block than Orange shirt and his poorly managed brood. Times a million when the race war is getting started.

I know fuck knob. I was being a fuck knob.

>anime poster
>claiming to know anything about anything

Keep your mouth shut idiot. These bumpkins are going to fry.

yes. They absolutely are.

Where is the webm

>hans
more like fucking turkmanian going by the name hassan.

Attached: 1497293531299.png (1010x901, 169K)

Anyone who doesn't see this as self-defence is retarded. It's clear as day. The guy was verbally warned multiple times, and the old man even fired two warning shots, but he still charged them like a moron.

Germans are niggers in general not just muh west

>Are Americans the niggers of the West?
unironically yes
with or without this event
but we've known this for some time... their tolerance for mob justice is just slightly above necklacing.

>Whites shoot people for fucking up their living area
>Niggers fuck up their living area when a dindu gets dundid
Niggers, everyone.

Attached: Dindu.jpg (620x501, 43K)

This. The people calling them "white niggers" are being idiots. The crazy bastard in the orange shirt clearly had a death wish.

>1 post by this ID
>this exact same thread again for the 483rd time

Sage

these threads are exactly like black twitter defending their dindindos

there is nothing worth defending on either side, at the end of the day you're supporting one nigger vs another nigger

leaf please...

Attached: raifu.jpg (850x1190, 205K)

yes, and by the fact they're so degenerated from Europeans that they think it's okay to kill people over them being loud retards.

Why not post the video, fags? You think I care about these fat fucks?

shut up chink

You're an emasculated loser.

i just watched the video. Absolute waste of life over literally nothing.

>1 post by this id

could be worse, I could be a gyp

This. I can't view the YouTube video due to limited bandwidth.

u need a license over there to play anything loud LOL

>don’t like trash being dumped
>in a dumpster

Post your hand. Right now.

>this doublethink.

Not that I ever took this place seriously before but christ. Not surprised honestly

Agreed. Don't care what you faggots say, the fat boomers are just as bad as any nigger. Orange shirt was stupid sure but still had his place in Society

>degenerated from Europeans
You can call them degenerates but I don't think they would let their daughters get raped by Muslim gangs and not retaliate, British coward.

No, it really couldn't. A man without a cock is no man at all.

Quick, someone post the webm of mother Merkel snatching German flags out of peoples hands, shaking her head in disgust and throwing them in the trash

orange shirt 'gentleman' WINS the '2018 Darwin Award'

Attached: cf814b0cf126df0aca50f8ebca9491a4.jpg (500x625, 68K)

This unironically. The two jigglypuffs have already been charged been murder. It’s over for them.

3 of these on page 1

Quit spamming this shit, nigger.

Yes we are now stop coming to the US and visiting US websites and using US inventions. Fuck off

Or, ORRR both parties were low iq trogs who cant handle a simple trash dispute like people because of thier shit respect for thier fellow neighbor. I'd really love to know more about thier community seems like a gem.

>muh dick

congrats, you've reached true nigger

You impotent fags are obsessed with those guys
Many such cases
SAD

This. The parallels you see are pretty telling sometimes.

So tell me why did fat guy removed the matress form the trash

>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
sage

Just because you don't like poor people doesn't mean they did anything wrong.

I miss persistant IDs. That was the peak of Jow Forums

>ID 1: Fuck those faggots
>ID2: Weren't you just in another thread defending trannies
>ID 1: delet this!

Post the full video you useless Reddit niggers.

>take out trash

Jordan Peterson's nagging over tidying begins to bear it's strange fruit.

Based on how that ugly sweating Zimmer man was elevated here I expect that these two lardos will enjoy a glorious reign as true Kings of Jow Forums.

Attached: 8d71d595550cdc5ad8220bb533d52671011aee3d161e7a0fc8f64f510c284022.png (640x360, 195K)

I think here you have a perfect example of responsible firearm use and firearm laws being effective.

The big tweaker was a felon and was not allowed to own guns. The two law-abiding McSoys did have guns.

The tweaker clearly has no respect for others, even when those others are armed. Imagine what he would have done to them if the Millers had been unarmed.

Nobody has a right to hurt others just because they're bigger. The two dudes defended themselves and had every right to do so.

I hope this video inspires many more countries, including mine to allow firearm ownership for law abiding citizens.

Where in my post did I say anything about thier being poor??

Can someone explain the dumpster situation? Did the orange shirted guy not have the right to use the dumpster?

you cant just throw a mattress away. there is a fee for doing it. the orange faggot had been throwing shit on that guys property for like a week. Owners get pissed and tell him to take his shit and GTFO or get BTFO. orangie decides to teach his children how to get BTFO.

Ahhh! Yeah fuck that guy!

Orange shirt guy was methhead piece of shit with a 20 page rap sheet that was dumping illegally in alleyway. Started a fight with Michael "litter bugs get the slug" Miller. Got goodified. Nothing of value was lost

Attached: TheVirginOrangeCrushvsChadShotgunSlugMiller.png (2518x1024, 221K)

Your entire country was disarmed in the late 40s, all trappings of the previous regime destroyed or desecrated, population brainwashed into being self-hating bootlickers. Even using the sacred symbols of your ancestors(such as the swastika or certain runes) is a crime in your country, because of the genocide being silently perpetrated against you.

These men are defending themselves and their property from a crazed methhead. OP, the globalist bugman, cannot even fathom why someone would do such a thing, while your traitorous government invites foreign hordes to conquer you and replace your once noble race.

In other words, America doesn't care what you think. In fact, you shouldn't even get to vote, because you've been deceived your entire life into being a willing slave. Get lost, you European cuck.

I'm losing chromosomes simply looking at that video, every one there is just revolting, only confirms my belief that we need nuclear war to fix the world.

It starts to get frightening when you begin to realize how many people lack these crucial skills.

Mattresses dont go in dumpsters, being that you have no clue what living here is like. If that mattress had been put in that dumpster chances are the trash people would have just skipped it until they took it out themselves because trashmen dont give a fuck if you are stuck with trash because you didnt follow the rules.

Whats the wingspan of 6'1 man + a baseball bat?

He's like 6'7" actually. You can look up his extensive criminal record and crazy threats against cops, mailmen, etc.

Check out his facebook, some good lols going on in the comments.

>1 post by this ID
Let the thread die, this """""kraut""""" doesn't deserve anymore (you)s.

post up some screenies. some of us deny *.facebook.*

>Show up with a shotgun to a dumpster
>Calm and rational
You need to learn the meaning of these words before using them, Muhammad.

Fuck off leaf

Is this another case of leftist shills oversimplifying a thing so they can more easily complain about gun ownership?

THE UNIRONICAL CORRECT EVALUATION OF THIS SITUATION.

>ORANGE JUMPSUIT GUY IS THE VICTIM. HE'S A VERY VERY STUPID MAN AND PAID THE PRICE BUT WAS MURDERED BY TWO GUN-TOTING RETARDS

>BOOMERS ESCALATED THE SITUATION BY BRINGING FIREARMS, THEY STOOD IN A PUBLIC SPACE WITH FIREARMS AND ENGAGED IN INTIMIDATING A MENTALLY UNSTABLE INDIVIDUAL, EXECUTING HIM WHEN HE PREDICTABLE CHIMPED OUT

>BOTH SIDES COULD HAVE PHONED COPS.

Sure if the boomers were stood on their own front lawn they might have gotten away with it, but this is literally just two retards killing an even bigger retard over a mattress.

no. they are simplifying this because freedom is hard for a moron to comprehend.

fuck you, how can you live being this much retarded?

Fact is nobody had to die.

Both escalated the situation, you shouldn't kill someone over something so trivial.

Make me you snownigger faggot

Remember when you exposed your Israeli flag? Lol

the FACT is that if orangie took his shit and left nobody would have died you stupid meme flag fuck-stain.

stay delusional, literally the leafs are the worst people on this board

>trivial
the orange cheeto man tried kill those poor father and son.

nope. the worst thing on this board and the entire internet is trolls. You know... (((you)))

this. it's possible, even probable, that this already happened, which fucked up the garbage service for a week. they probably tried to explain it to him and he kept going off on them and they needed two weeks of garbage removed.

the tall man could have just taken it out of the dumpster so that trash pickup could continue and have it taken to the dump. but he was mentally ill and known to be violent and irrational, and probably in his mind believed that if he yelled and threatened the garbage men they would take the mattress

orange flag defending orange shirt

So many people have screenshots lmao little Jew boy hiding behind an a cap flag

they are barely human imo

Glad I live in Tel-Aviv where I only need to worry about arabs blowing me up and not my neighbours on trash collection day.

Orangie was a retard who happened to collide with two even bigger retards. Both will be harshly punished and rightly so.

this

>be local meth addict with humongous rap sheet, not taking his prescription to deal with psychosis and violent overreactions
>dont want to pay to have your mattress properly disposed of
>dump it in your neighbor's trash instead, so he either gets fined or it gets refused by the trash company
>neighbor sees this big obvious mattress in dumpster, removes it
>bring your whole extended family back to the dumpster to confront them
>neighbor comes armed and warns you to back off
>SHOOT ME MOTHERFUCKER I DARE YOU ILL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WSMGOIDFMHUIOSMEIOMAETIOMSGHIOMDRH
>die
My neighbor put his lawn clippings in black plastic bags instead of the required biodegradable paper bags, and it was ignored by the trash men to rot on the sidewalk for months. At that point, do you really want to cut open the bags and spoon the rot into the proper bags? Now imagine he drops them in my yard so I'm forced to do it, as if I won't know who the culprit is.

Aaron was 110% in the wrong and he was a 7-foot, meth-addled berserker with a reputation. He even brought the whole family and a fucking baseball bat. Anyone would want to be armed and ready to defend themselves in this situation. The trash problem had to be resolved somehow, but Aaron himself escalated the situation to deadly force.

You have to remember that this guy KNOWS it's his fault and he's there trying to intimidate them into taking his mattress. In what fucking universe are the rednecks at fault for the direction this took?

Attached: 1534362484222.jpg (627x658, 94K)

>ancap
>Orange shirt violated the NAP and had to be physically removed, So to speak.

Orange shirt didnt have a place in our society. He was completely mentally ill. The fact that the wife didn't try to defuse the situation shows how completely unaware and retarded she is also.
Heres one of orange shirts FB posts
i.4cdn.org/pol/1537488833779.png