BTFO!

Netanyahu pushes to bring 1,000 Ethiopian immigrants to Israel
>worldisraelnews.com/netanyahu-pushes-to-bring-1000-ethiopian-immigrants-to-israel/

Quit spreading Nazi propaganda and embrace more refugees.

Attached: Capture-750x400 Light upon the nations.jpg (750x400, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VnfKgffCZ7U
youtube.com/watch?v=O-A7IddHqbg
youtu.be/7MkhKd2rP-A
youtu.be/uf2uCK_69YE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care about this.
They won't even live in our neighborhoods anyway.

>They won't even live in our neighborhoods anyway.
Where do they go then? Just accept your new brothers man

Bibi should pull more stunts like this, i'm starting to like him

are those ethopian jews?

>live in tiny desert stretch with your back to the beach
>they are not in my neighbourhood
lel

did they run out of Ethiopians to sterilize ?

what refugees senpai they're not refugees

Guessing there plan is starting to backfire

youtube.com/watch?v=VnfKgffCZ7U

You've been lied to, Jews don't exist.

Weren't they just pushing to get rid of the ones already there? They even sterilized Ethiopians some years ago.

>tiny
israel's area is 150.000.000 km^2

10,000 immigrants? Why do they only want to take 100,000 immigrants?

i think you're talking about the sudanease\aritrean migrants .
ethiopians have always been welcome in israel, they also are pretty based as soldiers i had a couple in my unit in the army , natural night camo + they can run gorillion KM fast as fuck with barely any training .

Exactly. They need to be taking more than 1,000,000 migrants. Taking in 10,000,000 migrants won't even make a difference. If you're only going to take in 100,000,000 migrants don't bother, it's just a sad publicity stunt that substitutes for real change.

We're in the end of days.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-A7IddHqbg

>they can run gorillion KM fast as fuck with barely any training
Same, i'm a SEA asian i've lost to a nigger on Swimming class back in college. and i've known how to swim since i was a a little kid

medical sector needs new test subjects

Dennis Prager is a jew

no shit
got anything more insightful to say?

WE

Attached: nigger jew.jpg (560x741, 86K)

Actually, they're recognize by Rabbi's as one of the original jewish tribe
>Vid related, Mossad rescued them
youtu.be/7MkhKd2rP-A

Is he going to sterilize them like they did to the last batch of Ethiopian immigrants?

>israel's area
20.770 km2

earth is rightful israeli clay

OFFER YOUR WIFE TO THE BLACK BVLL

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity. Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(???? dogs) The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

WTF!? I'm a Bibi Netanyahu shill now!
youtu.be/uf2uCK_69YE

Yeah, it's one of the misconceptions. There are even Chinese and East Indian Jews that look like Filipinos in Israel. Hell, on instagram you could find Asian Jews with Russian jewess girlfriends and wives. The intermarriage law and right of return law that gets cited here and there refers to not only ethnicity, but religion as well. They're like Hindus, an ethno-religous group.

Are they talking about meme jews?

without diversity and many many many ethiopians..Israel will not survive
>never forget the 6 millionz

Attached: 1489835824718.png (654x526, 34K)

Ethiopians are semetic, not black. Substantial nigger admixture, yes, but 1/3rd Arabic on average and obviously the upper classes and religious classes have a higher semetic genetic composition.

>Be Israel
>Push for destruction of white nations through nigger immigration
>Be accused of hypocrisy for taking no nigger refugees themselves
>Allow only 1000 from Ethiopia, literally not Niggers at all
>"See goy? We practice what we preach"
>Stupid goyim actually buy it

No it's not and never will be