LOOK WHAT YOU DID

How dare you!!!?

Attached: 18419D2C-6C50-41CB-B8FD-0B960D46EF33.jpg (1125x1671, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>And then everyone clapped.

Wes Craven is a hateful, old bastard.

Whomp whomp

These fucking people are shameless in their use of intellectually bankrupt emotional manipulation tactics. Thankfully they're all barely human and cannot properly emulate actual feelings so real folk are put off by it.

Attached: 1531704118211.png (728x409, 227K)

>trying to figure out if a rape claim is true
>try to move along everything as quick as possible and clear dates so she can have an entire fucking day to explain what happened
>says it's moving to fast and that she doesn't want to go under oath after a fucking rape claim
>projects it as rape
>leftists praise this comment
Civil War When???

The real plowing hasn't even started yet.
The left is not prepared for what is coming

Attached: 1536405251500.jpg (300x300, 23K)

To be fair though m8, women should not be allowed to be involved in politics and "people" like this are defective versions of humans that should be turned into fertilizer.

She had HALF A CENTURY

no.
Thats FUCMING IT

I LITERALLY MEAN
HALF
A

CENTURY (NEARLY 50 Y E A R S )

TO COME FORWARD.
50 YEARS.

AND DIDNT.
i dont give a FUCK about """3 more weeks""".

lol she's so proud of her kid's vocaabulary.

Why should I believe her when she has ZERO EVIDENCE? Even "witness" isn't credible.

Lol

>moving to fast
>Libs knew about these accusations back in July but didn't bother to bring it up until the end of September
>MOVING TO FAST

fuckwits should have said something sooner instead of telling us they've got to pee 5 minutes before we start our road trip to a hard right leaning Supreme Court.

Whoa, maybe that 14 year old on the senate judicial committee!

Kurt replied.

Attached: Kurt.png (740x342, 38K)

Attached: talmudic jew shaun king.png (699x853, 926K)

Shaun King has to be only person who is happy the "one drop" rule exists otherwise he'd be out of a job.

Based & redpilled 14 year-old.

BASED

You can't have it both ways - you can't argue that this is something that warrants immediate action and call for a federal investigation while at the same time saying we need to slow down, take our time, and wait until the accuser is ready to move forward.

Attached: 1447045806958.jpg (281x350, 15K)

Does he have that drop? I genuinely want to see this guys DNA test.

>I'm raping a complete stranger with my mind
based

Attached: s t r o n g.png (488x444, 293K)

how do i make a troll account on twitter? i wanna shitpost as a libral

Attached: 1512181876633.jpg (3000x1856, 719K)

>crying woman
>slowing down this train.
it feels like 2016 all over again.

>mfw that same troll account popped up during the beginning of #metoo
That dude is a madman

Ohhhh may gawd, it's like anuda assault

Attached: 85d.jpg (736x696, 144K)

Don't try to reason with them, brother.

Attached: 1537500414605.gif (249x202, 49K)

Attached: 1536953718159.png (548x1266, 164K)

>14 year old
>using the word craven

Attached: 1528568406832.jpg (640x640, 181K)

Attached: 1486330626357.jpg (907x849, 158K)

>my 14 year old

Attached: 140633.jpg (1731x1766, 303K)

>14 year old uses craven in 2018

i honestly think shaun king is the best comedy bit in decades. has he said "nigga" in front of black people yet to see their reaction?

Niggers and liberals brainwash their kids more than the public school system.

He's the only person all of Jow Forums agrees is white.

he ded

It is unusual for a girl that young to have such strong negative feelings towards the Democrats.
Is she - I daresay - our girl?

Doubtful but he can lie about it and get a black hair cut.

Ppl with hyphenated names are scum.

Think about it......

Attached: 1482597056452.jpg (599x735, 38K)

True.
It's the "I am a feminist bitch but my husband still won't take my surname" - dash.

democracy doesn't work -- no matter who you vote for (even donald trump) -- there will always be a shadowy cabal of unelected officials making the real decisions behind the curtain. Alone, on its face, that is dangerous territory. Even stranger, after years of the media pushing denials, debunks, and so on of a deep state. what shows up in the times? an op-ed from the self-confessed and identified deep state, or as they apparently prefer to be called, "the steady state."
it's being waved in your faces that democracy is a sham. furthermore, if the political system is broken, then it follows that the government is illegitimate and should be overthrown. surely the (((globalists))) and (((cultural marxists))) realise this and if we pursue that assumption, what are their motivations in doing such a thing? are they agitating for civil war? does the pope shit in the woods?

36 years is not half a century you hyperbolic faggot.

seriously, they are constantly doing the ultra-exaggerated pearl clutching thing (and yet always accusing repubs of that tactic - which of course they do sometimes)

this social media melodrama needs to be called out for what it is. I just want a single politician to come out and say "I don't give a fuck about dead children or your decades-old rape stories, we have a fucking country to run."

My 6 year old daughter was watching the proceedings on TV. She turned to me and said, "Mom? The point is conceded. Will you defer your motion to allow a commission to explore the validity of your accusations?"

>implying any 14 year old amerimutt knows what the word 'craven' means

I'm sure a 14 year old said that.

I feel her pain, my 13 year old brother said "Hark! how doth thee republicans strike upon the honor of thine lady?" and then composed a symphony for the Duke of York

Hes the whitest white person ever, and he thinks he is black because his mother told him that she once cucked his father with a black man

>one drop
he's a fucking ginger

>fat and skinny at the same time

lol, there is no credible edvidence of what she is saying and every fucking time a republican takes any office they shill this rape bullshit.

youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU

>there will always be a shadowy cabal of unelected officials
not if you dont write the rules to be that way.

But democracy doesnt work for other reasons. Mainly that the people figure out they can just vote to have all the nations wealth given too them. the shadowy cabal IS the elected officials, who believe in nothing, and are willing to give the people their goodies as long as they can also leverage their power for personal gain.

Nothing is grosser than Libturds using their kids for political points on social media.

is he starting to grow his islamic beard

what about when they rape them and drink their blood?

Attached: 1516002187321.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>"What you are doing is bad enough, but look what MY CHILD"
I love how lefties ALWAYS do this

Attached: download.jpg (271x186, 13K)

THEN THE WHOLE BUS STARTED CLAPPING

My 4 year old looked up from her morning paper, and with a heavy sigh, said "A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope."

>He's the only person all of Jow Forums agrees is white

Attached: raughs.jpg (125x66, 2K)

>retarded liberal white whore tries to take a political jab at supreme court nominee by using fake rape claims
>GOP start preliminary investigation, revealing faults with claims
>"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO INVESTIGATE A CRIMINAL ACCUSATION!"
The day of the rope can't come soon enough

Attached: 1500097506380.png (351x371, 86K)

I love this meme.

>36 years is not enough time to come forward
His hyperbole isn't as hyperbolic as you think, retard.

>>democracy doesn't work
so let me install a de-facto shadowy cabal of bureaucrats, why allow the sham to continue? give me the power directly...

My 8 year old told me 'GODDAMN REPUBLICAN RAPISTS NEED TO STOP' and I couldn't believe the wisdom of my child. Xir truly is the Golden child!

W O M P
O
M
P

Attached: wompwomp180.gif (500x296, 1.06M)

why do they still do this shit meme

Attached: FB_IMG_1514394948232.jpg (613x658, 40K)

Yeah but is Laurence Fishburne white?

Attached: wompers.gif (554x400, 135K)

ya well my 2 year old said "this is some fag shit bruh"

0.0000000 % survivors

Attached: 1533336451092.jpg (518x442, 54K)

You forgot:
>and then Drumpf lost the 2016 election

Attached: 1510768198201.jpg (1360x766, 49K)

> we are at war with China
> China makes a bunch of sexual harassment claims against Mattis and our top generals
> liberals demand they resign
> US military decapitated

>only person Jow Forums thinks is white is a pretend black guy
the memes are true

Attached: 1497466297549.jpg (960x720, 43K)

Fuxking no way.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA I LOVE HIM

top kek

Attached: Childish Gambino.jpg (274x392, 75K)

My six month old daughter broke down in tears and said, “They’re literally raping her all over again. I can’t wait to vote these old, Christian, white men out of power this November!”.

Proof that being a nigger isnt exclusively for blacks

trump will win in 2020