Self-hating Serb here

I wish I was born Bulgarian or Greek or some other non-cucked ethnicity

We lost a war to Kosovo, name one country that could do that. Can I burn my Serbian passport in exchange for a real country?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png (1200x720, 929)

Best country in Balkans.

Attached: al.png (580x414, 9K)

How can a man lose his will to live

Day by day I long for my death for it is worthless to live as long as I'm not Bulgarian. The Greek philosophers of the antiquity were all right when they said a life is not well lived if the person is not Bulgarian. The founding fathers of philosophy themselves acknowledged the superiourity of the BVLLgar, who are we to deny? After all, it is our duty to bow before the master race and show them our gratitude for letting us pollute their domain, Balkanlar. They are clearly the chosen people of, not God but, their own pantheon. The Zemen is their plane. We should be happy that they haven't enslaved us. BVLLgarlar are, without a doubt, the favoured people and are the definition of Slavs. I guess I went too far there... Of course they are the favoured people. After all, they are the sole people. I sometimes dream about being a BVLLgarian.. This notion have kept me from sleeping in the night countless times. I look at my ceiling and think for a moment. How would it have been had I been a part of the BVLLgarian euethnicity instead of being a dysplebian? Being surrounded by the most beautiful women to set foot on earth and being the most intelligent of all, so much so to conceal this fact from the rest of the bunch to not show our power level until the day we enthrall them all, rightfully so. Their pure existence is sufficient to trigger their forefathers' foes, including me and I'm proud to be triggered by this hyperethnicity. I'm honoured to have been their foe once. I for one welcome our BVLLgarian overlords and I suggest you lads do to same so as not to anger the BVLL...

Attached: Prep me for the BVLLgarian, anon.png (687x855, 452K)

10/10 post

Wait for Vojvodina to secede, then apply for Bulgarian citizenship.

Great Internet Wall of ROISSIA when?

IKTF brate. I'm Srpski-American and I'll never admit say this irl out of "pride" but I wish I was a Shiptar or Hrvat or some other noncucked ethnicity so fucking bad.

Attached: 0fa[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

>We lost a war to Kosovo
You lost a war against NATO, aka the USA, the only superpower. No shame in that from your end.

by kys via impalement and being consumed by gypsies

>Vojvodina seceding
>ever

Attached: gildedbait.jpg (625x626, 58K)

wtf is going on in this thread

Attached: ayy.jpg (259x195, 6K)

Gib back Kosovo. It's legitimate Romanian clay.

Plus the stinking UN, i'd wager they actually did more damage.

You are already Bulgarian, my friend.

you do nothing with the clay you got, stfu cigane

>Shiptar

You're kinda pushing it

I would choose to be a Turk before a Sh*ptar

Turks Ships etc all bully the fuck out of us here it's pathetic i literally had to befriend one to not get fucked with in elementary school.

just become croat bro

That's what you get for being a diaspora faggot.

Easy for you to say over there fucking faggot you never had to deal with it and no Serbs ever had the balls to stand up for themselves.

That's not very Srpski-Amerikan maj frend

Attached: Sırp Amerikada.jpg (1600x1000, 147K)

If this is true, YOU'RE pathetic. Thankfully you and your descendants will be mutts

I said a real country that can't get conqured like bulgaria or Greece

Croatia was taken over by a Belgrade hooligan with a screwdriver

Spotted the sneaky Hrvat from Srem.

Fuck off, go suck some German dick.

Attached: Remove-kebab-~Karađorđe-156823.png (450x613, 604K)

Fuck this meme game in broken serbian only thing anyone ever knwos about us and thinks were like that.

You lost Kosovo cause everyone hates you, cause you have the diplomatic skills of a baboon.

this is the part where you go
>we were right in all disputes with everyone, everyone else is wrong.

>country that can't get conqured like bulgaria or Greece

Attached: 1200px-OttomanEmpireMain.png (1200x861, 397K)

If you aren't mixed already, return to Serbia and have a life without consumerism.

>Self-hating Serb

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-22 18-43-36.png (825x559, 379K)

I think he meant it in a more modern geopolitical setting.

For late 90's/early 2000's it would have been fairly accurate to a certain extent, at least for some groups

All serbs are self hating on the inside. Our nationalism is a fucking meme and a deflection tactic against our neighbors. If only you knew what the zeitgest was like in serbia

And its the same and even more pronounced in the diaspora, no matter where you go youc ant start a new life and escape it.

I lived in fucking Ulcinj for 12 years.

I know more than that about Serbia and Serbians...

Attached: Sırp.png (919x881, 135K)

>country
Its just some monkey tribe, they are literal monkeys.

>Turks invade Bulgaria
You're fucked.
>Russians choose to commit naval Invasion from Black Sea
You're fucked.
>Any of your neighbouring countries mobilizes it's army and crosses into your land
You're fucked.
>Americans or W-European countries choose to do anything
You're fucked.

Same for Greece, though they have more opportunities for guerilla warfare and different types of conventional resistance.

like this?

Attached: european-union-brexit-political-map-with-european-union-member-states.jpg (1287x1294, 193K)

>Making your shilling this obvious

Attached: Disappointment.jpg (306x306, 19K)

Not if I back them up.

I'm a one men army lately.

Welcome to the reality what we have been enduring since 1918.

Soon barátom...

Attached: NEM NEM SOHA.jpg (425x598, 74K)

you're a sorb, right? fucking rare

>I want to be like the ebin greeks :DDDDD
why? Greece is shit. maybe a bit less shit than Serbia in theory, but you're not exchanging for much better.
we're about as poor, about as proud and butthurt, about as wewuzzing. that's probably the reason why we're lonely and the only countries that can stand each other.
the only thing Greece can show off right now is a major modernization in comparison to the rest of the balkans, that still doesn't do much on a European scale because of our debts. if you really want to be Greek just move here and nobody will know the difference. it's not worth your time though.

>T*rks
Good luck crossing that thin gap.
>Russians
Oh well, its been fun
>Any of your neighbouring countries
The only country that could closely even threathen us would be either Romania or Greece, depending on who invades who
>Americans or W-Europeans
W-Europeans if its just 1 country and we're the defending one chances are good. Americans are gay.

Balkan-wise there's another country notorious for being a lesser evolved form of primates

Attached: 357.png (785x529, 328K)

Probably, yeah.

I do feel good when not paying attention to the news. Maybe that's the solution for the entire region. Stop politicking and get some actual work done. Other things will fall into place by themselves. Being butthurt doesn't justify nationalism, a strong military backed by an actual economy does.

Why don't you like Serbia? Our women are trad af, pic related, intelligent and all want to get married at 20 and have 5 kids

Attached: 1537605958474.png (576x561, 142K)

Just look at this tradness, man

Attached: 1537606047220.png (583x156, 26K)

fucking kek at this pic everytime

I roll for gorilla.

Attached: 1512669431600.png (1232x4168, 2.24M)

at least you are not a gypsy my friend

In contrast, Servia is fucked without anyone doing anything.

Here we say, Peклa кoзa oвци...

t. shop

Хийъp aййй гoooo

Attached: Zarlar.jpg (364x330, 43K)

хeхeхe

Nothing wrong with that. If Serbs weren't NPCs with no self-awareness they would've committed mass suicide centuries ago.

Not enough strangled dogs

Attached: 44123.png (334x543, 30K)

Attached: O rly.png (482x185, 36K)

Attached: 3321.png (315x85, 5K)

you think you have it bad
I don't know whether to meme bosnian nationalism or serb-bosnian irredentism

bulgaria are a bunch of drunk niggers who think they invented yogurt

Why do Serbs always think of war?

You got vodvodina who cares about kosovo or skopia

desu I want Serbia to annex Srpska

serbia are like gorillas

B U L G A R I C U S
B A C I L L I U S

Take the Ulster pill and actually win wars against Catholics and other subhumans

What real country? We're all cucked and fucked!

me too but it will make weird borders

I don't know about that, it is up to Serbs to decide if they are proud or not...but i confess that when i started to notice that Serbians wanted to become "good EU citizens" my mind was like "Maybe the NATO Jews should have bombed them 10x harder"..."going West" after all the JEWest has done to you is cuckholdery of unbelievable proportions.

>The only country that could closely even threathen us would be either Romania or Greece, depending on who invades who
yeah but we both love you or are content with your existence
orthodoxy #1
remove gypsy
remove turk

Attached: 1471385794149.jpg (500x380, 122K)

Checked..
We are...

at least we're not niggers so there's that
i'd rather side with mehmet here since at least we have hundreds of years of common history than go full france and incorporate angola into our capital.

Attached: 1484521062341.jpg (545x588, 50K)

We like you 2
Danube Alliance

Attached: 1478426436653.png (1237x638, 867K)

does bulgaria have oil?
nigga hide that shit quick before the US finds out

Attached: 1519508067499.png (577x509, 685K)

Its in the black sea. But dont tell anyone....

Attached: 5084598+_ada36043d6df6709d0fab557fbe22255.jpg (502x796, 48K)

>proud wh*toid
I don't know what to say...

Attached: Prep me, anon Rumen.png (687x855, 532K)

Varna was awesome this summer

Attached: 1492373281810.jpg (797x600, 63K)

Mehmet, my son
shall i get the sticks ready?

Attached: 1482593084969.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Holy shit my sides

Attached: 1535490602914.jpg (650x600, 71K)

poлл

roll

based photonposter

roll

Rolling agane

There might be some Greek blood in you roaches after all. You make good copypastas

Bosnia will be the next member. Turkey never, 10 mil roaches and 3 mil Syrians would march to Germany then.

>>Russians choose to commit naval Invasion from Black Sea
God I hope so.

lol we won't
(and that's a good thing)

Whats up with all the Serb self hate posters? Usually S*rves are the complete opposite.

Attached: DnYaOeAXsAAYVDF.jpg (720x885, 103K)

You're gonna rile up the fuckin paddys now

Just posted stuff on kraut/pol/ and came back to notice Bulgarians are still weak, whiny faggots, haha, how pathetic.

Thanks for the land, Ferdinand.

Stay mad, Kotigurs.

Serbs are becoming self-aware.

Rollin' for steppe identity

Jesus...This is momentous, akin to the singularity

What happened?

Reroll

BASED Texan

roll

Just man up