Will whites ever be tribal again?

Will whites ever be tribal again?

Attached: dxGeKIw.jpg (1200x728, 199K)

Of course. They want a chimp out for some stupid reason and when they get it there will be no escape. The most dangerous creature in the world is a white man that doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Probably

yeah

Hitler's Germany was never about "muh white race".

It was Germanic tribalism, you braindead Amerimutts.

Europeans in Europe are still very tribal. Just look at Ultras and how they operate.

Stop being brown

Stfu eurocuck. American whites are the only ones with balls anyway. Name one Western Europoor country that is not under Jewish influence

>Ultras
the biggest cucks around here
each time you say something nationalist in the stadium they chimp out "muhhhh Ultras against raciscm muhhhh no politics in the stadium" meanwhile they have a refugees welcome banner hanging in the bend

No. Whites are infected by individualism promoted by the "American way of life".
They are doomed to become a parody of my country

are you implaying that you aren't under jewish influence?

>whites

Stop fucking say this.

Are you even a fucking GERMANIC? Who the fuck knows, you could be FRANKISH, ANGLO-SAXON, SLAV, IBERIAN maybe?

Stop talking like you're all 1 people, it shows you fucking ignorant you are. There is no fucking single "white man".

NO YOU WILL NOT be in a German Army steam rolling across Europe UNLESS YOU ARE FUCKING GERMANIC, being "white" to some modern imaginary leftist standard DOES NOT mean you have any fucking right to GERMANIC peoples history, because chances are you're not even fucking GERMANIC.

Can't believe that Jow Forums of all places doesn't understand this.

they need to be in order to survive

WRONG [1]

Attached: who was considered aryan.jpg (4000x2700, 1.36M)

Only libtards that live in this country are. Since they are not even human, I can't consider them as a member of my White tribe

Hitler openly talked about the 'White race'

Attached: weisse Rasse.jpg (2542x1754, 1.37M)

Stfu you criminal descendant kangaroo nigger. No one gives a shit what you think of white race

>USA
>Not under jewish influence
>but controlled by jews
how about you get the fuck out of europe
and we'll see how fast europe gets rid of their kikes

Attached: 1526231479866.png (304x306, 7K)

I hope that you're baiting

Yes. It's only a matter of time.

Is there even much to be proud of in regards to germanic history pre industrialism?

reminder

Attached: tribalism.png (636x657, 387K)

we're in this together, white Europeans and white Americans
we're right and we will win

Attached: 1521701462452.jpg (1200x1680, 460K)

Muslims have never been able to get rid of jews. We are your best hope

Attached: trib_2.jpg (713x493, 29K)

Attached: trib_3.jpg (811x488, 30K)

We can insult a Muslim and get away with it since we have real freedom. Your country, however..

Attached: 1529290901132.jpg (953x836, 151K)

based, redpilled and true

Attached: meddling_anglos.png (1346x956, 1M)

>if I don't like your opinion, then it must be a bait!
Your are Eastern Euroshit that is not even relevant. No one can even point out your shithole on the map without Googling

I doubt it, at least in the sense that they do anything about their demise. All of the white countries that matter in terms of population/power are either already too Diverse™ and/or disarmed.

Have a gander at the Dutch situation for some time.
It becomes obvious that we are still tribal, and that we're just building up to express it.

There is an Aryan race. If you dont have a R1A/B haplogroup youre probably not white

I don't give a fuck.

I just think its FUCKING STUPID when some ANGLO-SAXON in the UK on here going full MUH ANCESTOR looking at Adolf Hitler (GERMANIC)

Its like a fucking Persian in Iran saying MUH ANCESTOR when looking at Khalid ibn Al Walid (ARAB)

based Ivan

Anglos and Germanics are basically the same and they share the same ancestors, you uneducated kangaroo nigger. Go d&c elsewhere

All Europeans are descended from Charlemagne

>liked the British
>liked the birds
>liked the French
Also Slavs aren’t white

Yep, sure.

Just like how Persians, Arabs, Turks, Berbers, all the same thing, yep, yep.

Totally not the equivalent of Anglo-Saxon, Frankish, Germanic, Slavic, yep, yep.

You delusional cunts are fucked in the head with your "MUH HALO GROUPS", if you go by 10000s of years old DNA connecting your neighbors you might as well call yourself a nigger.

You're probably a chink so opinion discarded

Anglos and Germanics are not the same, what the hell are you talking about. The genetic studies made on British people shows at maximum you will find people with 30% Germanic DNA, usually people in England. The rest is Celtic

Attached: 26b.jpg (627x482, 37K)

>just like how Persians, Arabs, Turks, Berbers, all the same thing
Yes, they are basically the same semite brown sand tribes as all Asians are basically the same and as all Blacks from any African country are the same. Do you really have to be this autistic when we need more white man to fight?

Krauts have more Celtic than Nords as well
This splitting of hairs isnt going to stop your continent from falling to Muslims and Negroids

so according to your logic every one is basically a mutt. I will take white looking ones then. Now get the fuck out of my white men's forum and d&c elsewhere

Yeah, Indians and Chinese are totally the same bro. Haha they're Asians, so yeah, same thing, by the name, so yeah the book says Asians, so they are basically identical, yep.

Fucking DELUUUUUSIONAL.

Poor little autist found out he isn't even fucking GERMANIC LMFAO.

HES PROBABLY A FRANK. BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.

I think you meam germans.x. Whites never acted together as a single tribe

Indians don't have mongoloid blood in them you fucking idiot. Any person with fair skin with red or blonde hair is white by my definition. Now get the fuck out and go cry on reddit

I agree with you guys though, I dont think we should divide based on celtic/germanic/latin/slavic, there is more potential in the white race

Attached: caesar.jpg (1900x1900, 476K)

t. The Anglo-Saxon virgin LARPing as The Germanic Chad

t. Ching Chong LARPing as white

>literally an anglo leftover criminal descendant
>worshiping other type of whites
Lol are you a cuck or what?

Absolutely...if that will happen or time or not it remains to be seen. Reality will eventually cure every White from their mental illness, including this dumb fucking infertile whores we call "White females".