Palestinian breaks into Israel sniper outpost; JIDF posters shit themselves

>Sequence is right to left

Attached: Israeli sniper outpost.jpg (1024x640, 197K)

Too bad more wasn't accomplished.

Attached: KekSec.jpg (1604x912, 405K)

Based Wayne
U ever gonna fun for a election?

so what really happened afterwards?

Good news. The Pali mudslime is ded.

Wayne is /ourguy/ !!!
He is gonna make Greater Israel become a reality.

Attached: 1536945595827.jpg (1145x1145, 156K)

Nice cliff hanger faggot

So when will iran supply hamas(?) with a highly unstable nuclear warhead that leaks fucking radiation all over the place?
I fucking cream my pants whenever reading the fallout bible in which tel aviv gets leveled.

Attached: 2cb64ff8f46dc39afb12dadc9d72d9eaf1f66536e45c7f3f5e19f16e0eb11d65.png (989x984, 767K)

Did he brain him?
The Eternal Jew isn't impervious!

However they will use this as excuse to bombard the living shit out of the borders...

>the fallout bible
A man of discerning taste I see

Money to build tunnels actually comes from Iran kike. Foreign aid is used for food and medicine, and even that is nothing compared to what Israel receives to be nothing but a parasitical cancer for the world.

Attached: Israeli shills.jpg (800x800, 252K)

Why can't all semites just be removed from the universe?

>Why can't all semites just be removed from the universe?
Because then Jews would still be alive and present.

dude has balls , i've seen 3 guys get shot trying something similar
hopefully he wont survive long

>Good news. The Pali mudslime is ded.
why is the death of another good news? you guys never murder? doesn't sound like you

Based resistance

I mean, you're bragging about killing unarmed People.
Like, if every one of them was armed, combined with their bat shit crazy lack of fear of death, they'd win a war against you. You're not as mental as them, you're great at shooting fish in a barrel, but you'd piss & shit yourself against them if they were armed.

>U ever gonna fun for a election?

Yes, I'm working on it.

Attached: Lambright_promise_1.jpg (1604x912, 431K)

he's trolling - Israel flags know how to trigger like no other flag

>combined with their bat shit crazy lack of fear of death, they'd win a war against you.
Exactly. This is why Palestinians will inevitably win at the end, no matter how long it takes. The Palestinians have the willpower while kikes have nothing without their weapons and other foreign donations, only cowardice.

Attached: Idf crying.jpg (964x615, 142K)

yeah ok but the jews beat the shit out of the muslims in several previous wars

I say we assist Iran with their nuke program as long as the promise to nuke israel until there is nothing left. Palestine would be destroyed in the process.
Win/win

>the muslims
You're pretending as if they faced the entire Muslim world while in reality it was Israel who invaded the region and started wars with a just a few weak countries in the region because they already knew they were pretty much defenceless at the time.

No they invaded Lebanon in 2006 & got BTFO'd by an essentially well armed militia.
They'd a modern military, tanks, infantry & air Force & they were forced to retreat.
Not only that, all their mothers we're crying in the streets marching in protests at the loss of their dead sons. How old are you that you don't remember this?

>Palestine would be destroyed in the process.
>Win/win
Please explain to me in complete detail why that's a win Moshe.

Attached: IAC Boston media room.jpg (898x628, 102K)

>shooting the enemy when he's literally showing up to your firing line of his own free will unarmed to be shot
vs
>waiting for your enemy to attack you armed with IEDs\tunnels\missles\snipers

humm..... hard choice

Attached: arthaspalescucks.png (1375x1075, 1.66M)

we learned it from the world's best shitposters, the based strayans .
we will make you proud

Attached: 1526569704221.jpg (710x960, 365K)