Kidnapped her

>kidnapped her
>threatened to kill her
>choked her unconscious
>masturbated on her,
>left her on the side of the road
>no jail time because he lost his job
>doesn't have to label as a sex offender
I fucking hate this country. I fucking hate white people. Yet SOMEHOW someone on this board will find a way to justify this. He also pleaded guilty, what more could anyone fucking what? The court system is too fucking inconsistent it's ridiculous.

Attached: DG5vvbjU0AA2a7G.jpg (2048x1536, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ktva.com/story/39123509/anchorage-man-pleads-guilty-in-choking-sexual-assault-case
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>masturbated on her,
daddy i love u! i wanna be like u!

I'm going to need a moderately swift run down.

>I fucking hate this country. I fucking hate white people.

Get the fuck out of this country stupid nigger

It's exactly as I said. Man rapes a woman, pleads guilty, and receives no jail time and doesn't have to label as a sex offender. One of the reasons being he lost his job which is equivalent to a life sentence. This is actually retarded.

Fuck off cracker. You can't even justify the court ruling.

In England, they jailed a footballer for 6 years just for touching a 15 year old's pussy.
Should've committed a robbery instead.

*struggles to find appropriate chan speak*
give links faggot?

she had it coming.

Seems like if innocuous actions now garner incredibly harsh punishment, why would you stop at a tit grab or ass stroke? Kidnap her and rape her for the weekend, you'll get the same treatment.

>I fucking hate white people.

Of course you do, Moshe. Go move to Africa with your brown pets or go enjoy your Old Testament theme park in the middle east with the rest of your kind.

Attached: jew pets.jpg (575x602, 60K)

>Man rapes a woman

Didnt say that in the first post...

>kidnapped her
>her
Lol, dropped.

ktva.com/story/39123509/anchorage-man-pleads-guilty-in-choking-sexual-assault-case

>her
Who?

>I fucking hate white people.

If you hate white laws so much go to country not run by white people.

Memefag detected

It's in the thread

if it was in Alaska somebody will kill his ass soon enough

>Schneider struck a deal with the state, pleading guilty to a single felony assault charge in exchange for a sentence of two years with one suspended.

>Grannik said he agreed to the plea deal based on Schneider's enrollment and progress in a treatment program, and an expert's assessment that the risk of him re-offending is low.

>kidnapped her
Women are property.
Its more like he borrowed her or something.

Grannik said he attempted to reach the victim by phone to notify her about the hearing but was unsuccessful. He said had he needed to locate her for the purpose of a trial, he would have needed the assistance of detectives.

When asked why Schneider was not required to register as a sex offender, Grannik explained that the conduct in the case did not meet the legal requirements of sexual assault charges, even though the assault included sexual elements.

As part of the plea deal, Schneider must spend three years on probation.

[citation needed]

womp womp

>Woman gets into car voluntarily with someone she absolutely didn't know

Bitch was high as fuck and/or needing more.

>Grannik said he attempted to reach the victim by phone to notify her about the hearing but was unsuccessful.

I don't blame her per se, but damn. Is it normal for women to do incredibly dumb shit, blame men, not show up a hearing and then act surprised when the man gets off with a lighter sentence.

LADIES, JUDGES LOVE YOUR TEARS. TEARS MAKE YEARS. ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO WAS TO NOT GET INTO A STRANGER'S CAR.

>Schneider
>introduced himself as "Dan"

That's pretty fucked up, I guess Anchorage is like any other big city, it's apparently rather leftist. Guy should have been put away, prosecutors never should have made such a deal with him.
Also, last name Schneider, not saying he is a kike, but it's possible.

>Dan "Choke her but don't poke her" Schneider

I don't believe you

>Is it normal for women to do incredibly dumb shit
Yes, that's why patriarchy was a thing for as long as it was.

>I don't believe you
It is somewhat true. I green texted some of the main points.

theres' no prison sentence because of his credit on house arrest. like you said here he only gets probation

what you say is true, if someone pleads guilty on 4 felony charges, you would assume greater action would take place even if the defendant doesn't show up.

i do it all the time lol

You only mention the guys side of the story? What about the girls? Maybe you don't know the full situation? Maybe he was defending himself against her? And as a last fuck you, he jerks off onto her.

I seriously hope someone kills him.

If it triggers you so much how about you go back to Mexico dumb beaner? There you will be safe from white sexual predators.

Pics?

>assume
Don't do that. That is a mistake.

>What about the girls?
She is fucked up. Something isn't right with her either. Who the fuck hitches a ride with someone they don't know of the opposite sex in Alaska. A woman. Who the fuck can't show up at the hearing for the guy who assaulted her? The accuser.

Oh and fuck you for hating white people, nigger. You'd last 12 hours without us.

Attached: smaul pecker.jpg (500x377, 29K)

1. Choose ANY non-white country.
2. Move there.
3. Then bitch online some more about muh injustice.
4. Kys

that's why i love Americans...

But no, no pics, its illegal shit and I'm not even using my Tor-browser LOL

This is why they coined the term "The Texas Defense"

Nigger

>i hate this country
then leave faggot. it's only going to get worse for you. time grows short.

OP without a link, surprised.

Attached: 1537110607773.jpg (604x488, 79K)

>Yet SOMEHOW someone on this board will find a way to justify this.
do you have any idea how sad and pathetic the people spending time here must be? just think about it. no well-adjusted intelligent person with a meaningful life would want to fill their consciousness with this garbage, they have better things to do.

nice. so for once it istnt totally ultra-uber-racist against whites.

... and the niggers instantly screech in total hate, because some random exception happend for once.

fucking assholes those niggers. truely, barbarians. subhumans.

Pleading guilty is probably why he didn't go to jail, guilty pleas usually reduce the punishment.

WE need to unite together, all of us, before THEY complete the final stages of their A.I.

>Elon knows how bad it is

The average normie has no idea what the future holds IF WE DONT out aside our difference and men of righteousness unite and battle the NWO, illuminati, and technocrats. Many creeds and colors work for these people and we need to unite like some faggoty lord of the rings movie and put an end to the A.I. demigod

This is a warning from the future.

>if we do not unite against the satanic A.I Beast grid system

Then we have a DARK FUTURE ahead

youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

Relax and enjoy

>unite against the VILE PEOPLE NOW

>bonus stream
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
Enjoy some Bants about today's happenings, sunspot walnut sauce fakeout

Death to rapist degenerates and pedo filth

Attached: 1537338555813m.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

well, he didn't violate gods word, he spunked
outside of her, just as god commands, come
out of her my people, had he busted a load
in her oven, he'd of been a wife in prison.

no sin, no time.

This is what White nationalists want

>masturbated on her
>raped her

Attached: xr15app6fd811.jpg (1242x1219, 174K)

>>masturbated on her,
hot
>>kidnapped her
women are property if they don't have a man to protect them at all times their free game
>>choked her unconscious
lewd but uncalled for

Attached: smug.jpg (223x226, 5K)

>i do it all the time lol
with lolis too vanya^^?

tell us how the woman WASN'T asking for it

i'll wait

First time offender?

I understand the hate, but fuck your navie bullshit because white people are the only ones with empathy so high you can hustle then out of money.

>rape
>masturbated on her
kek

>cracker
Basically calling Whites 'master' kek

lmao though what a cuck he had his chances to go balls deep and fucked it up.

Nigger

Attached: nigger.gif (396x299, 32K)

(((Schneider)))

Considering how often cunt teacher rapists skate charges, I do not really see the fucking problem.

you don't understand non white. if he fucks her bareback he has to pay alimony for the rest of his life