The women hate on this site is just fringe example disinfo to discourage white males from pair-bonding

The women hate on this site is just fringe example disinfo to discourage white males from pair-bonding.

Get out and start dating/hooking up, a family unit is stronger and more robust.

Attached: DVLBcvtl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Yes... good boyim, don’t worry about your future or whether you are about to lose all your freedom and rights just follow your biological urges like a wild animal

> dating/hooking up
kill yourself

Why would I try to hook up with a woman that could with even the flimsiest of accusations ruin my life 36 years later?

Off yourself Pardo incel
Just because sociopathic women can ruin a man does not mean that those cases are statistically overwhelming. You should be cautious though.

Yes and no. Not willing to procreate is degenerated and against your nature. In the other hand, most women today are far from wife material. You have to settle for a used can with every type of sauages in it. If you dont want that, you have to defeat your former self and become your real self. That means pain and a long journey of change. Many dont want that. Human nature once again.

t. roasty

how do I get a slav gf?

Attached: 1497112323846.jpg (505x678, 136K)

Date 4-6 younger girls with a decent IQ. It's easy to find flaws in other people but not see them in yourself.

>The women hate on this site is just fringe example disinfo to discourage white males from pair-bonding.

The women outside this site discourage me from pair boinding far more

>married men are paid more
>married men are more likely to own land
>married men have more political sway
>married men with children invest in their future and can shape the next generation
>married men don’t care about perusing sex since they can get it whenever and can focus on their interests
> Can indoctrinated their kids into their interests and build a ruling class dynasty
>The current ruling class - the Jews have strong family and a tribal bond that is build around family.
>Blacks are by far the worst and least successful in the US and have no family bonds

Hmmmm

Women do not want you. They want men that are better than you. You are simply not good enough for them. They get to choose and they choose a spot in Chad's harem.

Stop with the slide threads, women are a lost cause. If you happen to not meet the criteria then it's counter productive to obsess over them, talk about being gluttons for punishment.

Start working out and looking good. Italian women are great, stop losing and start competing.

A ton of money

that was maybe true 30 years ago. Ive met at least 10 married s o y couples who plan on not having kids ever. Whats the point of marrying if you dont have kids ?

Tax breaks.

speak for yourself. your failures are not the average person's experience.

The women hate on this site is caused by angry unattractive virgins projecting, everyone who is not an angry resentful virgin knows this and knows to ignore these pathetic losers.

>Just because sociopathic women can ruin a man does not mean that those cases are statistically overwhelming.
But they are
Divorce raping is too common, I don't know any man that got more than 10 years of steady marriage nowadays

>hate women
No
>hate roasties
Yes

You have to do both! Gotta bring more redpilled kids into the world!

This could be a good thing for us, by the way. Conservatives reproduce at a higher rate than liberals, so we'll just outbreed them. (((They))) know this, which is why they support immigration.

3D girls don't want me spending all of my free time playing vidyas, watching anime, coding and shitposting.
They're awful.

Attached: 1522711164264.gif (313x320, 248K)

yep, exactly. #NotAllWomen unironically.

This. Someone on this site mentioned something interesting, in 100 years people will look back at the genetic crunch where leftists offed themselves out of the gene-pool.

>Start working out and looking good.

I already do that

>Italian women are great

Something tells me you never actually met one

Well they look great and they also know how to cook, where is the problem? I only know a couple from the Veneto region.