Hahahhahaha

hahahahahahahahhahahahahh

Attached: hahahah.png (514x413, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont get it

RIP UKIP

That guy has a sub 90 iq. Rogan was even smarter than him.

The guy doesn't look scary. The media says Ukip is scary Nazis how can they have this guy?

>smugly chuckles

What the fuck? How does a stupid e-celeb get endorsed by a British political party?

I am actually good friends of sargon in real life, I can confirm he has beaten his wife's son on multiple occasions in a drunken cocaine fueled rampage.

Damn what happened to UKIP? Hiring applebees managers now.

Attached: zFs2vbC.jpg (2048x1928, 315K)

THE NEW SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

Attached: uk_2.jpg (682x1024, 133K)

Are you kidding me, Sargon is now one of the most influential minds of this world.
People don't call him "Modern Socrates" for nothing.

Ukip is dead.

My guess is they want more people to join and support them and are betting on this guy with a large youtube following to get them those people.
Too bad he is really disingenuous and will not get them much when all is said and done, except some egg on their face.

Attached: a5d.png (676x548, 32K)

African Warlords are ancaps. No government stealing for the roads. You just give the virginity of your daugther and if you are lucky you can keep your money.

>People don't call him "Modern Socrates"

UKIP are absolutely desperate to get supporters, the vast bulk of their voterbase evaporated when the tories gave them the referendum, and because they were a one-issue party and the ref went in the UKIP supporters' favor, they all went back to moaning about the EU again, and UKIP ceased to be a legitimate party. Even their leader packed up and tried to run to America away from the coming shitstorm.

So they've ran to someone like Sargoy who they think has 'yoof cred' because reddit hat-tippers and Jow Forums neets meme him and link his videos. They think this'll net them a few extra voters, when it won't do shit and the party are doomed for lib-dem style annihilation, despite the brexit catastrophe and the Tories imploding.

Inaccurate af

Literally no one is disputing this

italian posting romanian/ukrainian/serb/slovene women in traditional garb contemplating the saving of the white race

LMAO western europe is officially blacked

UKIP has been dead since the EU vote. Even Farage wants nothing to do with it anymore. UKIP is more similar to the EDL than an actual political party these days.

>People don't call him "Modern Socrates" for nothing.
his retarded patreon supporters maybe

Not wrong

Attached: Deu4ulpX0AE3_uB.jpg (848x471, 68K)

>Identity politics are bad, m'kay
>He is a pedophile
>I don't care about the browning of America and Europe
>We got based trannies
>We are no racist!

BASED AF

Attached: DnpCn5AX4AEZxL0.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

are you serious sargon is saving the white race and plus he's fully based

Guys we need to push the police to jail Sargon and any other person straying from the status quo in the UK

Hahaha dumb cuck

>When are you britcucks going to do something about your country getting fucked?
>*tries to do something*
>hahahah pathetic e-celebs, RIP
Never change pol.

This makes sense. Thank you for the info.

He’s a cuck though
If enough people report him to the police he might be jailed knowing how ducked the uk is hahaha

Sargfat fuck of cuckad

So what party is the one to vote for?

I wouldn't disagree, I'm also one for getting this over and done quickly. This drama is boring for everybody.

Sargon isn't even Libertarian or Conservative, let alone an ancap.

everyday i wish for cancer and it never comes fuck my godlike genes

They want to appeal to the kids, party won’t last long if it’s made up of old fucks

WHAT THE FUCK IS UKIP DOING???

Attached: xnadef9e7jq01.jpg (610x344, 39K)

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try Jow Forums - International/Random,

literally this. sargon just rips other ppl's opinions off. he isnt original at all, more a empty talking head than anything. and the faggot works at fucking applebees. anyone listening to this faggot needs a final solution to their miserable life.

There is nothing new under the sun, user.

someone tell the Tories and Labor how Ukip supports someone who called people white niggers and said all politicians lie

>tfw everyone's just jealous that benjamin has his own dedicated wiki page

Tsk tsk, Sargon will eventually be knighted by the Queen for his services and will go down in history as the savior of mankind and you won't be able to stop it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad

Attached: sargon mask.png (1153x995, 1.7M)

testicular cancer also has its own wiki page

as cringe as it is, this could make UKIP jump up in election results, especially if they get Tommy Robinson affiliated.

>Jealous
I'm glad that he's working towards his goals and seeing some success at them. Personally, I'd rather not deal with the political bullshit he has been and will continue to be subjected to.

Psyop

Literally looks like some shitty angsty teen show like Degrassi.

Sargon proposes no solutions as he refuses to admit the problem even exists

>toll road master race
Humans coming together to create a beautiful clean smooth highway that niggers can't drive on because dey got no dosh.
Fuck state funded roads.

Attached: righto.jpg (640x640, 20K)

get fucked kek

Attached: 235346256345.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

rip ukip

I cant believe this guy has any popularity.
Who the fuck cares about the opinions of E celebs?

Attached: 1529048513903.jpg (1085x867, 374K)

States are the only ones who've ever built roads that niggers can't drive on.
Niggers have enough dosh to pay tolls which means roads built by the moneywhores will always have niggers on it and anyone else they can grub shekels from

Fuck that's my vote for UKIP dropped. An ex bar worker & college dropout is hardly primo political material.

they all have to be (((career politicians))) from eton do they? I don't like Sargon but still.

No not at all, i'd take Warwick at a push.

I AM ARE VERY MUCH OF THE LIKING OF THE MODREN SCROTOTES
HE ARE VERI SMORT

I never took politics but I doubt a political degree does much actual good to a politician.

I'd rather the government be composed of engineers, medical doctors, etc. People who have proven skillsets related to the political issues they work on. Otherwise you end up with shit like "the shoulder thing that goes up".

salty remoaner spotted

>hurr nigel literally RAN AWAY!
he accomplished his goal (Brexit) and left on a high note.
>moaning about the EU
>Jow Forums NEETS
>brexit CATASTROPHE
>tories IMPLODING
fucking wew

Oh i agree, but i do think there is a certain level required. But if a chap doesn't EVEN have the steely determination required to complete a NVQ from Tonypandy polytechnic without dropping out half way through, i can't see him being a committed or effective politician.

yeah, I know right. like all the college graduates in place now are doing a bang up job of running the country
where do you think they learn about open borders, being activist-journalists and intersectionality? if they worked at a bar maybe they would have to deal with shitty behavior by shitty people and recognize reality for what it is

true it's not a good sign, they're probably just using e-celebs for popularity from gen z and millennials. I can't see sargon being the head of UKIP in 20 years unless it goes to shit.

Attached: IRRELEVANT OF AKKAD.jpg (1499x1018, 436K)

and this

I cant believe Sargon thinks UKIP is real party.

My point, Mr Grecian 2000, is the guy has no willpower, he literally ran away from getting the most basic level of non-mandatory education. He's demonstrated that he crumbles under the most mild level of pressure.

Sargon (The Remora) of Akad.