Remind me again why we took gaddafi out?

Remind me again why we took gaddafi out?

Since we took him out:
>libya in constant unrest
> thousands of migrants Seeping into Europe.

There basically would be no migrant crisis if he was still in power. Why the fuck did we take him out?
youtube.com/watch?v=CBpSckYr-uM

Attached: gad1475457097790_aspR_1.501_w590_h393_e.jpg (590x393, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8&t=340s
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-884508
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was a threat to our greatest ally

you answered yourself OP

he pissed off hillary clinton and barak obama who wanted to reinstate the caliphate.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (963x542, 732K)

(((THEY))) wanted him gone.

>check flag

“We”?

muammar was /ourguy/
may he rest in peace

R.I.P. Muammar Gaddafi

/thread

Sep

Attached: gaddafi-and-blair.jpg (380x300, 33K)

he was one of the good guys, too bad putin didn't save him

but he trusted jews, serves him right

This was all planned out a looooonnnnng time ago

>Secret plot to let 50million African workers into EU

express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

>Oil
>highest african state GDP
>immense gold reserves
>Great-Man-Made-River project, basically water for everyone
>future proxy state to let migrants invade Europe

Gadaffi trusted the West, and this Trust killed him

yea i shouldn't have included Canada in fucking up Libya. I meant america, Britain and other European countries

>Remind me again why we took gaddafi out?
Probably because we had a plan we never used and the guy who made it up was retiring soon.

The man in charge of Libya now, lived in suburban Washington DC until the CIA was ready to use him.

Attached: General_Haftar.jpg (482x547, 87K)

Iirc his own people took him out and his own people were the ones that dragged him onto the hood of a car and sodomized him.

Tried to back his currency with gold, and stopped buying oil with USD.

So we could create the migrant crisis.

Attached: 1537466991929.gif (898x338, 3.84M)

I don't really get why he would agree to denuclearize. Maybe he was delevoping dementia in his old age.

This

Attached: end_cafe_83-1.jpg (477x307, 58K)

>I don't really get why he would agree to denuclearize
He was trying to play by their rules

>be gadaffi
>rule your unruly shitskins with iron fist, which is the only way to keep shitskins somewhat functional
>think, I deserve a lot of cash for this, and for keeping these animals away from the humans in yuropoor
>(((we))) agree and give lots of shekels so gadaffi can live like the king that he is
12seconds later
>hey cucks, give me moar money or I release all the niggers into your little safespace
>(((we))) go, oy vey, you are killing us you antisemetic hatepreecher you. nodanuddahshoah!
>(((we))) will enter your country illegally and without a declaration of war to murder the head of state!
So then (((we))) killed gadaffi and as he predicted, all the niggers flooded into yurop.
the end.

you can do that in any country jstu see the arab srping and NGO funding. If you find someone like the muslim brotherhood, give them large amounts of cash to represent the groundswell of democracy while assisting whatever political and personal rivals a leader has you can turn a backward poor country from stability to chaos failry easily.
if a Soros funded group holds a protest and start rioting it's not the peoples voice onl a overly active undemocractic group

Thats why Iran will never give up their bomb, (((Trump))) is doing everything to stop that and make Israel happy, also North Korea, if they really denuclearize they are dumb as hell

Attached: why_take_saddam_out.jpg (2014x430, 214K)

Power and nukes are meaningless, it's just bullshit now, the more it happens the less people fear for them, they are just empty treats.

What really works are high speed tactical missiles, just blow what you have to fast and accurate.

He attempted to replace the burgerfoodstamp with an African Dinar.

because "muh dictator, muh scary evil man"
remember this when the USA /Israel /NATO tries to sell their next war / assassination to you. be that Assad, Rouhani, Nasrallah, whoever.

Attached: 9af9f3e43c24c366f7a8f0308c7b3309 (1).jpg (4000x2666, 498K)

>in charge

Money Lybias money was seized by NATO member banks after Lockerbie . Gaddaffi was asking for it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8&t=340s

Exxon got the oil contract in Iraq

you just answer your own question

Attached: cia bog boy.jpg (498x654, 68K)

Not true, to this day no country with nuclear missiles was openly attacked, proxy wars and terrorism doesnt count as full scale war FYI

Gaddafi backed Obama rather than Hillary in the 2008 election. Then refused to let her walk all over his country.

because Obama had just gotten a novel peace price?

NATO made Obama and Hillary appear to be the bad guys.

>he was a threat to our greatest ally

He was a threat to the PetroDollar.

Criminal activity in the US government.

No they didnt. Libya was a peaceful organized country before the US military fucked it up. The whole thing was because Hilary was mad and Obama allowed it.

France wanted his gold reserves and stole them and Hillary wanted to murder, so they got together and made it happen.

>Why does Israel get 38 Billion even though they attacked an American ship
Same reason

Attached: 1529347399149.jpg (109x125, 2K)

Is the pasta about everybody getting a free house, free money when marrying etc real at all?

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-884508

On top of everything else, he was the leading force in creating an actual African Union. Europe of course wants African countries under some political hegemony, just one controlled by Eur*pe.

That's 10-25 million HIV positive people. Another clue.
>ready to get pozzed?

>Muh goal moving.

This was war.

Attached: 1482364788573.jpg (500x663, 173K)

And 75% of that oil went to Israel.

jews wanted oil.what else would it be about?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

There is no "we", only "they".

Unless you are apart of the tribe of course.

Gaddafi actually threatened Europe with having to buy their low pollution diesel in gold instead of fiat currency. So they killed him.

you answered your own question

He had declared war on his own people.

you can't be this dumb?
do you mean he was fighting the same groups who are warring in Libya today?