For all the niggers and nonwhites that come to Jow Forums... Why?

I am genuinely curious this is an ethnic nationalism thing, u cant really join lmao. So why do you come on here

Attached: 1534304087460.jpg (577x1024, 65K)

>niggers and non-whites
These two things are very different from each other

not really

the same reason why stormfags do

Newfag

Jow Forums is basically the new/b/.
People came here for the banter and some got indoctrinated by the stormfags.
Now this place is a shithole filled with rednecks

Fuck off drumpfshit

I've been here when Dorner was looked up upon and libertarianism was the main ideology. I believe in borders myself but not the 100% homogeneous bullshit and think the JQ is hilarious. Don't know why I'm here because it's stormfag central now, but sometimes there are quality threads. Not to mention, nostalgia.

>muh secret club.

To discuss "news, world events, political issues, and other related topics." Like it says on the sticky. Nice thread, man.

Attached: 1536539453733.png (971x546, 55K)

Why wouldn't Jews want to visit the obsessive shrine we've made for them?

>stormfags
This is an ethnic white nationalism forum

>being this much of an Aaron Howard

This is our safespace on the internet

Where does it say that? I've seen Jow Forums meetups and they're anything but.

Just curious, what shotgun the gentleman was wielding. I feel a need to buy a shotgun for self defense after watching this.

oops wrong thread

they did a meet up in like nyc oh course no one is white lmaoo

>This is our safespace on the internet
Fresh off the plebbit boat

>this is an echo chamber because i say so

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

How old are you?

Even though all the white nationalists (both genuine and LARPing) come to this board, it's not a board dedicated to whites only. It's a board for discussing POLITICS, which anybody can participate in.

You honestly couldn't figure that out on your own?

Attached: sf4_02.jpg (750x750, 79K)

I'm a virulent anti Semite and Fascist.

But OP Jow Forums is a diverse, multicultural board of peace, are you lost

White/Hispanic mix here, mostly can't tell the latter unless you are Hispanic and know what to look for.

Jow Forums tends to be ahead of the curve when it comes to news. Discounting the toxic cesspool, it's nice to have guiderails on what to expect that's happening soon.

I understand but we use humor that relates to our movement

because some of them are at the right end of the bell curve and they know which side to be on for a better future and safer world.

I've been in Jow Forums since 2007. I was here when Jow Forums was called /news/ in 2010. It was a conservative heaven and mostly we just banter and blamed baby boomers.

Stopped browsing back 2012-2017 though

Infos and news, and ultimately it's a habit.

This is the last bastion of free speech on the internet. All are welcome.

see image.

Attached: 1526134766183.png (1322x360, 66K)

This place has actual diversity, though it's ultimately a diversity of lunatics.

All non-whites are niggers. That includes you.

>Be Jewish
>Jow Forums has encouraged me to find my heritage, love Israel, and find a Jewish wife

It's ok.

Fucking newfag.

You don't need European ancestors to hate jews and muslims. The banter is sometimes hilarious, it's very easy to troll people here and occasionally you can have serious debates. Jow Forums is by far the most entertaining board

Says the 56%

Jow Forums has always been whites trolling as anti-white blacks, vice versa, et cetera. the real red pill is that we are all (((trolls)))

Ethno-nationalism simply appeals to my autism

A lot of fucking degenerates in this thread

Attached: 1537172308901.jpg (700x841, 73K)

Not at all, this forum is and needs to be a white identity forum

We dont have another safe space

We trapped them here.

With laughter and anger, we did warn them.

Attached: 1531959434999.png (768x1024, 1.13M)

Cuz we are everywhere goyim.

they wish they were white. thats why. most of them are honorary whites anyways.

>any shitskin can get redpilled by Jow Forums

I don't want you guys to have a safe place to spread your stupidity.

Mexican american, here.

I call out BS when I see it. With that said, both the politically radical left and radical right do things they justify in the name of what is "right". I've lurked Jow Forums for years because people can speak their mind here, idiotic or not, truthful or not, so it's always interesting to hear people call out BS without sugar-coating it. We really do live in a politically correct society, which I believe means "you can't speak the truth if it offends others". That is wrong on so many levels, and only allows people to live in bubbles of delusion. That's why I like Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general. People tell it like it is, or at least how they see it, true or not.

>this is an ethnic nationalism thing
yes
other ethnicities also have an interest in this concept

Whoa, wait a second, I thought this was a board of peace for under water basket weaving anime posting, what the hell changed?

Attached: 1536366168259.jpg (618x685, 254K)

>why do non-whites come on site inspired by 2ch and owned by non-white.

hmmm really makes you think

>only white people can be ethnic nationalists
see your mistake here?

>People tell it like it is

You need to go back, Paco.

>u cant really join lmao. So why do you come on here

nothing is more fun than triggering stormfaggots and bantering
also /b/ has turned into a shithole so Jow Forums has become a refruge of sorts.

>People tell it like it is
>or at least how they see it, true or not.

How about NOT taking things out of context just to make a witty remark that contributes nothing?

>Muslim
>flees as refugee
Good job, you are a meme

There are other countries outside muttland, mutt. I am all in for ethnostates and think it actually can work.

I visit pol mostly to giggle at shitposts and engage with some aussie bros. I also unironically think that poeple here are absolutely honest which makes conversations much more real than in real life.

The WhiteNat/NatSoc types of Jow Forums are maybe 30% of the board, being generous, maybe a minority majority but not a majority per se, this place is literally full of unironical mutts and non-whites, hell every other thread/post here is Backed shit. With pro-Trump people the same, maybe 60% of the board, so sometimes it gives the feeling that we are all one the same page but at the same time there is a lot of anti-Trump shilling (granted that 99% of those threads are done by the same mentally ill vietnamite-canadian poster but you get the idea). 4 years ago this place was literally Stormfront+Hoppean libertarians though.

Attached: 1537467408523.jpg (552x700, 57K)

Stormafags are welcomed tho you jew. Niggers deserve the rope.

Attached: 1513746474449.jpg (624x480, 68K)

You're Mexican. He wants you to leave the United States. He's telling it like he sees it, true or not.