Due to high influx of slide shilling on this board today had to use Ron Paul image for class medium happing

Due to high influx of slide shilling on this board today had to use Ron Paul image for class medium happing.

50 fucking casualties on a military parade attack in Iran

rt.com/news/439106-iran-parade-casualties-militants/

Attached: giphy.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/439106-iran-parade-casualties-militants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Self bump

Either the Iranian army is completely free of testicles or the gunmen has the largest on earth

Question here is what will the outcome be, or if this is false flag for iran to get more involved.

>Radicals killing other radicals

I shiggy

>rt.com/news/439106-iran-parade-casualties-militants/

Look Iran, it is about time you turn in your guns. No civil society needs guns. Children and mothers were killed here today. I DEMAND GUN CONTROL FOR IRAN. No one should have the ability to end someone's life with a fully semi automatically baby seeking bullets. This is the year 2018, and it is not The Vegas Harvest festival. Steve Paddock was killed, and you still let this happen over and over.

(I just wanted to larp as a lefty)

Attached: happening1.gif (310x760, 23K)

>no blood
>no shooting on video
>just noise from what sounds like a stereo or people firing in the air
>people moving awkwardly
so, who is this false flag for?

I think this is whats being slide due to
A)legitimate happening
B) has the possibility to get iran involved in anti terrorist campaigns in syria to start a proxy war.

50 casualties in a few moments during a parade isnt small hamburgers

My point exactly, once again 50 casualties =/= iranian government will just let it slide

>I've been in a shootout before guise, trust me!

Attached: 1536465379553.jpg (629x629, 28K)

They forgot to hire michael bay to document the event.

Attached: 4536634563456.jpg (868x1175, 54K)

>being this noguns

You must be the majority of Jow Forums that likes the idea of guns more than owning them.

Israel just brought down a Russian Jet
>and now they do this

neocons and zionists are the money behind all 'terrorism'

Israel are trying to start WW3

when you live in a state where people shoot often on their property you learn what gunfire sounds like, the different sounds of gunfire, the direction, and when faggots like you are kvetching

Yep, the board is invaded with a horde of AI.

Attached: 51plye.jpg (458x1024, 213K)

Thank you for proving my point

Attached: 1484719131225.png (657x527, 171K)

"disguised as local soldiers"
Scoping through various reports and Jerusalem Post offers that quote.
Really, Nobody local was able to recognize that the soldiers dressed as locals weren't local?

Hmm...
"By noon the government was accusing “takfiri” militants and terrorists of the attack."

WAMC radio (probably AP) says
"state-run media is now reporting the Al-Ahwaz separatist group claimed the responsibility"

JP says
"Different sources gave different names of the group taking responsibility for the attack. The National Resistance of Al-Ahwaz and the Arab Struggle Movement for the Liberation of Ahwaz".

So what I don't get, is why did these "local militia" open fire on the fucking Marching Band?

It's a Military Parade, you can open fire on an enemy unit and generals, and you attacked the Marching Band?

Yeah i was surprised this wasn't all over Jow Forums. Even /sg/ isn't talking about it.

Bleep bloop. You are a (#insert buzzword 2751): leaf! (#Reset shitpost timer) Bleep bloop

This, why when iran (who does marches on a autism level of north korea) now have attacks?

Smells fishy as fuck, and only russian outlets cover it.

I think I get it though, nobody really likes most marching band music.
It's a good chance they were playing Louie Louie, or maybe that "excellent rendition" of One Direction. Can't even put Led Zeppelin past a brave band leader...

are you that surprised that people arent taking the false flag bait or that they are done with mudshits?

And it looks like several bots have been trying to derail this thread already.

Fuck off /ptg/. No one likes you.

My first bet, with what I see?
Crack down. Nobody needs the marching band. The only other possible argument is that the band covers for the sound for a little bit, if you're after an assassination with multiple guards.

Quit being dense, this gives the iranian government leverage to do something forceful.

Also, it's not only RT covering, Stars and Stripes covered it 6 hours ago. JP, lots of US media. It's just not a big deal to US population, so it's not leading.

Israel is going to get so eternally BTFO when the shit hits the fan. They've made an enemy with nearly every neighbor they have and the US warships wont even get there before they're glassed.

But it doesnt have optics from the terrorist point of view, if this was carried out during a revolutionary guard parade it would be understandable. But the band makes the terrorists look weak and gives the iranians 50 martyrs.

UNDER RATED LARP OF THE YEAR!
Also; Checked.

Attached: CANDICECHECKED.jpg (977x748, 70K)

it happened a day ago this is the shill thread

Good chance there is dead brass we haven't heard of.
Maybe Iran plugging a mole and getting leverage?

Maybe just a good target for cheap and the first real shots of an armed revolution.

Don't ask me, I'm reading press reports.

Fuck off bot nigger

Inside country insurgency would make sense if that was the case but all this does is make the iranian government the victim.

>50
Russian sources say 29

I've literally paid zero attention to Iran, but I've heard that they've been facing regular protests, and riots, for months, or did over the early summer.
Maybe someone with guns decided it was time to join in?
"make the iranian government the victim"
You're thinking like an American, think like a Sand-Nigger, Force is leadership.

How is attacking a band leadership?

Mossad play dress up shoot some more Iranians.
Great, anything else new happening.
Whatever you do if you're considering a career in nuclear physics dont work in Iran.