If blacks magically vanished, where's the best place in the US to live?

If blacks magically vanished, where's the best place in the US to live?

Attached: 616.jpg (600x330, 25K)

none since the spics are going to outbreed the whites

East coast cities like DC and Baltimore that have gone to shit because of nigs.

Seriously if it wasn’t for nigs east coast would have its own Silicon Valley, Hollywood, etc. Rich people move west to Texas, CO and CA cuz there’s no niggers even left. Then they get all comfy and become even more left cuz it’s easy to say blacks lives matter when you don’t live near them

Was thinking this also. If you tour around places like Buffalo NY, they have very beautiful architecture, nice green nature and waterfalls nearby. Just a very nice place, then blacks happened.

If all black and brown people vanished,I would imagine anywhere would be a great place to live.

thugs and gangs aside, i loathe living near nosy ass white people who will call the cops for anything. also, the lighter the eyes the darker the soul.

If blacks are gone, anywhere would be fine

Probably a place where niggers threw out all the spics. I'd argue Baltimore.

Seriously
>Reasonably well put together public transport
>Surplus of housing
>Decent climate
>Historical city
>Very few spics

>Getting the cops called on you

Are you a nigger?

We'd much rather have the nigs than the shithole Russians

>i loathe living near nosy ass white people who will call the cops for anything
#justniggerthings

Attached: 147323.jpg (405x405, 49K)

Mississippi. Land of paradise without niggers.

It is too beautiful to imagine for too long. I get trapped in this fantasy often. No nogs, sandies, Joobs, poos, aliens, aborigines. We would all be free to evolve. Next level. Any Criminality would be swiftly found out as no one to hide among. And absolutely a temperate place but with seasons. Detroit for the summer to fall, LA or San Diego for the winter and early spring

The place with the less spics.

Pacific NW or New England, because it's the natural environment of whites and will naturally attract more of them leading to better quality areas than others still plagued by spics and other shitskins

Good point, I've seen a couple articles on this, that anywhere blacks are, Latinos aren't. Wondering if this could be useful in finding a home, since blacks are so dumb it's pretty easy to trap them in ghettos like zoo cages. Whereas Latinos spread out and are going to be in every suburb and school you wanna go to.

I'll have a Coke®.

So many options would become available. There is a huge number of cities that would become livable again.

Attached: 1537589611256.jpg (1280x708, 78K)

Try reading a book instead of blasting your degenerate music all day nigger.

>the people who made slavery illegal and fought was over it around the world have the darkest souls.

Michigan is already amazing with the niggers we have. If we removed Detroit and Flint from this state it would be ethnostate-tier.