DNA results thread

DNA results thread
pic related my parents

Attached: leancestry.jpg (2778x1630, 478K)

go back to africa nigger

who the fuck cares
good job on giving jews your dollars and genetic information

>The CIA thanks you for your voluntary donation
total fucking tool.
>giving any vital information to an unknown entity
SHYGGYDYGGY

>implying the CIA didn't already have your DNA from when you were born

>Giving companies your DNA
No thanks.

anybody dumb enough to send those kikes their DNA isn't white

Le 56 percent

What if you were adopted

CIA datamining thread.

Until there is a 100% anonymous service, I wouldn't even remotely consider it. Ideally, I'd want to just do it myself, if anything.

Mutt

If you were born in a hospital jews already have your DNA

your numbers have been witnessed. I wish there was a 100 percent user service, the curiosity got the best of me though to see where I came from and who possibly family members were.

The worst part is, DNA testing is legitimately a valuable thing, if only for gauging medical risks.

What is your ancestry according to your family?

I sent in my spit, they said there wasn't enough dna in the sample so they gave me another kit, still waiting on the results of that one. If they reject it again I'm just gonna fill the spit tube up with blood instead.

Yeah, it's the results my parents got from theirs I didn't actually do one myself.

10/10

I mean, before the test, did you think you were half british, half swedish, or what?

Oh right, I thought I was just German, Irish, Danish and Native American.

I've run like 50 tests on my DNA but this sums it up pretty well.

Attached: me.png (1403x508, 110K)

very interesting

What did you choose to get that analysis in gedmatch

I recommend that you should NOT engage these DNA schemes. They offer nothing solid. They've had twins send in their DNA and receive different results. That means the results as sprinkled with bullshit. Also, they now have your DNA mapping. And you paid them. You dumb fuckers.