Furfags,how do we solve that problem?

especially when they aren't hiding their degeneracy and animal abuse
evidence of a furfag being a dogfucker(such a coincidence)
kiwifarms.net/threads/zoosadism-megathread.47973/
also I'm trying to make it mainstream so normalfags will be fucking delusional no more

pic is him trying to defend himself

Attached: gassin.jpg (282x357, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/kerothewolf
derp.ibooru.org/1777570
derpicdn.net/img/view/2018/7/10/1777570__artist needed_safe_pixel pizazz_violet blurr_equestria girls_candy_food_japanese_lollipop_monochrome.jpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also posting some good shit
this one oc

Attached: vroomvrrom.png (593x560, 417K)

The classic yet one of the best

Attached: image_1.png (656x657, 448K)

Attached: image-1-1.png (330x300, 56K)

Attached: image_6-2.jpg (593x560, 43K)

furries are almost always sick people, that's nothing new desu
also look at that sexy ass

Attached: 8339a64c796f1f2659e8afb49d90dd93.jpg (2100x2400, 634K)

Attached: image-5-1.jpg (640x633, 64K)

Based, together we shall rid the world of degenerates.

I say we go to /trash/ and just shit all over furfag threads. Spam them, gore them, whatever. Mods don't give a fuck over there. Make their existance on this site absolute hell!

SPAM
KILL
SUBVERT
DESTROY

He must be investigated by police etc. and if its true, he must be permanently banned from community, ostracized by furries (public statements must be made) and serve his sentence in prison or how it should be punished by law, I dunno.

Attached: tumblr_ocpdyydS1t1u3ms7jo1_500.png (404x414, 92K)

Why do you people continue to feed on this drama? You understand it's only going to get worse, right?

You answered your own question.

Attached: 2qdo32kgerc11.jpg (356x360, 16K)

>meme flag
>tumblr
>this post
ayy

The problem is that most furries do know that there is a zoophilic background,and that's what they are denying.

This one is a huge evidence that it's getting much worse.It probably won't go through because lefites,that's why.

I know that there's an appeal in seeing how bad it can get. But people feign surprise at the same time.

It's not a suprise,it's the hope that zoophilia may fail as much as pedogender did.

Furfags are absolute subhuman tier. Day of the rope when?

Attached: 1535688076395.jpg (530x520, 93K)

The pedo problem is wayyyy bigger.
Whenever a homosexuals congregate into a space (catholic church, furries, etc) there is a lot of pedo stuff going on.

*(((kinder gender)))

quite true desu

Well, you've asked, I don't like conventions and public gatherings much, but I consider myself furfag. So.... cruelty to animals must be punished in all severity.

Attached: grab.jpg (222x252, 23K)

Furfag equals pedo, tho. Both have to be put down.

Can we report his patreon?
patreon.com/kerothewolf

I'm sure he has his name linked and personal details linked to it. Would be wise to report and then get police involved with the allegations.

I'm not up for the brigading and whatnot, but that shit's fucked and I want the police involved.

I read somewhere that the police saw it and dropped it.

>furfags are literal dogfuckers
Not surprised desu.

Attached: 1536354299750.png (252x326, 89K)

These people make me feel nauseous. I have an actual physical nausea even reading this, thinking about these people. I can't eat whenever I think about these weird philias. It makes me sick.

also,his adress went viral
also in the source

of course it has a pedo spiral

the thing is people who hate furries don't give a shit about furries making public statements, they will still hate them

Attached: 15d5c7308f675ed5f5e0a59a91ca15ad[1].png (1300x926, 1.28M)

shut up stock images aren't that fucking bad
if the water had been made more clear I would buy this image

Children look at anthropomorphic animals in cartoons and do not do anything like that. I think that the community attracts people with such deviations, it's true. But they are attracted not only by this community, but working in a zoo, a slaughterhouse, etc. And they would not have disappeared if there was no community. They must be caught, ostracized and judged according to the law. Yes, the community has a problem with the leftists. But which community does not have it now? They are everywhere, like cancer.

Attached: lis-i-ohotnichij-pes.png (640x480, 589K)

me on the right

lefties are cancerous and will do eventually something,but even (((pro Trump))) furries are fucked up to me desu,They are a bigger concern.
also stop being a furfag like jfc

I don't need love from society or from Mr. Metokur, it's more important to have good and honest people in our community.

Attached: 59c71dbd5367950d59ffc983b63aac8ad320d745.jpg (628x400, 45K)

The only solution is genocide. Their genes must be purged from the human gene pool.

Well, I think that's fine. Many people in society and way they live are fucked up for me. Thats fine. The world is as it is. I don't know why I like furries, most likely because for me it's a dream about some kind of alternative humanity and alternative beings that are better than we are at some basic level. Well, in my fantasies. Thats why I really like the concept of elves from Tolkien's books too.

Sorry muslim bro, cucks wont allow it because (((they))) wont let them

KILL YOURSELF BAN-EVADING ARGENTINIAN (Barneyfag).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
derp.ibooru.org/1777570
derpicdn.net/img/view/2018/7/10/1777570__artist needed_safe_pixel pizazz_violet blurr_equestria girls_candy_food_japanese_lollipop_monochrome.jpeg

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 30K)

calm the fuck down leaf