Firearms rights in Nazi Germany

Did Hitler really took the guns or is it bullshit?

Attached: 4224.jpg (870x1300, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=4029&context=flr
stephenhalbrook.com/article-nazilaw.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kike bullshit

You could own guns if you were a defacto citizen.

Well, what do you think?

The only way a tyrannical government can control the people is by taking away the guns, and that's exactly what Hitler did with his co-partners.

And yet, you still have stormfags on here glorifying this piece of shit.

Attached: hitler.jpg (2048x1479, 173K)

I think he might have taken arms from communists and Jews, but not from people.

He actually returned some gun ownership rights to the people that were removed in weimar germany.

Get cancer and die kike.

Gun rights were generally expanded for German citizens and even more so for people who worked with the party. It was restricted for jews.

So, what you're saying is that if a government attempts to take firearms away from people, it's because it wants to control or even eradicate that population?

Attached: thinking face emoji.png (225x225, 4K)

>t. i have no arguments and must sink to namecalling

Attached: 1529617284206.png (6144x6144, 561K)

Nah man that's a right wing myth based on the subconscious fear of having a small dick or something.

Attached: Dln8nk6WsAAs48D.jpg (1100x500, 121K)

>arguing with a kike

Attached: 1536833853016.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

Man, I better not get rid of my firearms, then. If my dick gets any bigger not even Bad Dragon users will take me.

Attached: ron-jeremy-AR15-1.jpg (500x365, 38K)

This book is the best regarding nazi gun control and draws parallels with today's gun control.

Attached: 51+Xi65fJuL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 35K)

Gun restriction laws were already in place before Hitler took power. In fact, he loosened these laws for german citizens, while disarming the jewish population.

Sources:
>ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=4029&context=flr
>stephenhalbrook.com/article-nazilaw.pdf

Thanks

this. People who say "hitler banned the guns!" are retards.

Saying "implemented gun control" is different from "banning guns".

If SOME PEOPLE were barred ownership of firearms, that is most definitely gun control.

It's nonsense, we tell it to people to make them afraid of gun control, because normalfags can't think outside of a binary. The truth is that if the people are content with your leadership, you don't need to take their guns away.

Hear, hear.

Attached: fear rope.png (426x476, 237K)

It's a double-edge sword, however. You make them scared of gun control, but further support the idea that Hitler was evil incarnated.

bullshit

Jews were disarmed since they were deemed untrustworthy but most other German citizens could still own firearms. Party officials had special privileges on it I believe.

Attached: 1521031992341.png (821x541, 742K)

Furthermore, in the later stages of the war, the German government basically armed civilians as a last-ditch defense (cf. Volkssturm).

>The truth is that if the people are content with your leadership, you don't need to take their guns away.
This

He took guns from Jews and commies, gave guns to good Nazi party members.

Attached: 647A60B5-40C3-4D55-8C04-EE878BEC83DF.jpg (441x600, 86K)