SCOTT ADAMS NAMES THE JEW

“Is it always (((Stein))) every time?”

youtube.com/watch?v=PkycrZkVEw4

Attached: EA8F333B-D74B-4EAB-A6A9-3C2E7F23AC43.jpg (360x360, 26K)

Love this dude

>53 minute video with no timestamp

Attached: 1516838268404.gif (494x419, 313K)

Timestamp you fucking pathetic faggot cock sucking OP piece of shit why are you always like this

Attached: 183795.jpg (406x402, 53K)

Holy shit how’d you get that picture of me?

SCOTT NO!

I hate you

Just watch the whole video, Scott Adams is worth the time. He often has novel perspectives that hold some weight.

what's the fucking timestamp you dweeb

timestamp or gtfo

kys Scott go back to Twatter

It’s somewhere in the middle

Go to 16:48 you worthless pigs.

I'm the real MVP.

Did Scott Adams get in a fight? Something about a mattress?

Attached: BA43230A-1798-4BF4-B163-0D5FE5F8C868.jpg (250x140, 14K)

Kek.

Low bait, m8. But I kekked notheless.

Hey thanks for not providing a timestamp. So I can sift through 53 minutes of video in the HOPE of knowing what the fuck you're talking about....FAG

Go to the 16 minute mark.

Hilarious when genuinelly bluepilled liberals start noticing these cohencidences.

I watched almost every periscope and blogpost of Scott Adams for about a year but stopped like 6 months ago. Suddenly, almost every_single_fucking periscope had to do with ''RAYCIISM is bad, m'kay!''. He also can't stop misrepresenting ethnonationalist ideas as ''muh white supremacism!''.

He went from Trump and persuasion analysis to ''fixing the world'' -mode. He is interesting in several ways, but he has his retard spots.

Attached: gentle persuasion.jpg (500x619, 155K)

Hah that was subtle.

Thanks

I watched it, OP you are even more of a gigantic faggot than I thought, he's just not sure how to pronounce the name you sorry excuse for a dumb faggot nigger.

Attached: 246506.jpg (220x145, 12K)

based and r-r-r-redpilled

Attached: 1537607699336.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>He is interesting in several ways, but he has his retard spots.
Everyone does, my man. If you need to agree with 100% someone says all the time you're an actual fucking NPC.

>implying persuation man ins't planting the seed of the JQ on normie boomers
If you know anything about his MO and how he talks about persuation, you'd know that this is the kind of thing you should be doing to plant the seeds of doubt about the JQ. It's entirely consistent with what he has written and talked about in regards to persuation.

>inb4 shill

No, everyone doesn't have obvious ''retard spots''.

I don't listen to people based on if I agree or disagree with them. You reveal with that very idea that it might be (You) who is the real NPC here. I only listen to commentators if they have new and convicing ideas to bring to my head. Scott Adams was original with his persuasion analysis from 2015-2017, and now in 2018 he mostly whines about racism. If people get really easily checked facts continuosly wrong about a topic, their ideas are not worth my time. Passively listening to other people getting facts wrong is not the way I want to spend my time.

Attached: Forbidden Persuasion Technique.jpg (492x1024, 84K)

Learn what Jews have done to the west

Attached: 1514231375015.jpg (938x974, 81K)

Thanks anons, it was worth the kek. OP is a fag.

>raw empathic response
Now how smart and unique, you are!

whoever made this gif sucks cocks all day. I actually watched it all the way through before. kys

>stopped 6 months ago
So you missed the bit where he told his BLM friend to fuck off and completley unendorsed BLM, reparations and a bunch of other shit.

You missed the best bit.

Attached: DilbertGuySnaps.jpg (822x876, 66K)

Scott Adams is anything but bluepilled. I wont go so far as to say he’s near 1488, but he understands what we’re up against. He’s worked with (((publishers))) for years.

literally fucking nothing

Mirin that collection.

fuck off retard. i clicked it just to dislike and BLOCK that channel from EVER appearing on in my browser ever again