Are all americans fat or is it just black/hispanics bringing the fat average up?

Are all americans fat or is it just black/hispanics bringing the fat average up?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x355, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=usa overweight by ethnicity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5599163/figure/F2/
wheelchairs.com/bigbounderpage.htm
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5750341/Bigger-11-year-olds-England-obese-United-States.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its both. white Americans are fatter than they used to be, but they're on par with the other anglo countries. blacks and hispanics are why the average is so off the chart.

I would expect this post to come from anywhere but America, you know. Why don't you go out and see for yourself instead of asking on Jow Forums fella?

I don't know if there is statistics on this, however I am from Arizona and I have only ever seen overweight Hispanics.

I want the actual stats on this, but trying to find racial stats is difficult since they rarely publish it.

We need racial comparison stats like in this image with "american gun violence"

Attached: Gun_Violence_Without_Blacks.png (1280x703, 453K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=usa overweight by ethnicity

Most are. I cook for myself and workout but most Americans eat junk food and sit on their ass all day so they're fat.

No, only black and hispanics are fat in America.

fat apaches too

The large majority of Americans are obese or morbidly obese. People think you look good if you're only overweight, that's how fucking fat we are.

Attached: 1506557186810.gif (245x300, 744K)

Wait what? I only see obese land whale white guys/grills. Few Mexican land whales, and rarely black land whales. Where are they in the US, I’m from NC

Health is always important, but I also like a guy with a nice belly to rub.

90% of adult.blaxk females are morbidly obese.

We're all pretty much fat fucks except for asians of course. You can say blacks and hispanics are more fat but whites aren't too far behind in a way to brag about.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5599163/figure/F2/

Attached: nihms823249f2.jpg (800x479, 38K)

Attached: The Wings of Liberty.webm (480x360, 1.08M)

In the US
Whites are 38% obese and 64% overweight
Hispanics are 47% obese and 70% overweight
Blacks are 47% obese and 72% overweight
Sex differences are interesting. Whites and hispanics are about the same between sexes, but black men are about the same as whites, while black women are well over half obese

Everyone on welfare seems to be fat, and obeseity has grown with the expansion of tge welfare state. therefore one can conclude the cause of being fat is welfare

That's because the blacks and hispanics you see are the least shitty ones

For time immemorial, humanity has asked itself: What does it truly mean to be free?
Many people and cultures throughout the ages have tried to answer this question with varying degrees of success - but at some point in the 21st Century the American people finally found out the answer that humanity itself had been searching for so long.

Then The United States gifted us with the Big Bounder Bariatric Sports Wheelchair. (A gun mount can be installed)

wheelchairs.com/bigbounderpage.htm

This is not just Freedom, this is Peak Freedom. This is living life on the edge and to the fullest without need for such frivolous things as necks or the ability to stand. This is 62" of padded seating for your burgeoning ass, this is comfort, speed and support for when you reach the All American Milestone of 1000 pounds.

With respirator shelves and O2 bottle holders you'll never be short of breath as you scoot-scoot around the aisles of Walmart or at your local cruising spot.

Even the bags of snacks on the top shelves are no match for this incredible machine - it can be installed with a 13" seat elevator and lights so you can always spot the hamburgers in the dark.

Soon, I will be casting off the shackles of "recommended daily calorie intake" and self respect to join the ranks of my American brothers and sisters - who have bravely made the step into the realm of Peak Freedom. I can only imagine what it feels like but I hope that the rest of humanity will join them in their glorious future.

Attached: 148816862516.jpg (500x370, 37K)

All Americans are fat.

Attached: American_Species.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

Southerners will blame it on blacks/wetbacks, but white Americans in the south are morbidly obese as well. Go anywhere in the south and you'll see that most Caucasians are obese. I felt skinny while traveling through MS, AL, LA, and I'm 230lbs. It seems like the only ones who were normal weight were kids/teenagers. Everyone over the age of 18 was fat.

It's not all doom and gloom. If they're fat enough they become bulletproof!

Attached: maximum_jej.jpg (1080x563, 104K)

Attached: 1515964656019.jpg (620x406, 30K)

More like the deplorable state of nutrition information for the average person.
>hurr muh eggs iz bad fer yuu!
>hurr sugar doesn't cause fat, fat does!
>hurr muh choklit cake is helfy!

>People think you look good if you're only overweight, that's how fucking fat we are.
Top fucking kek

Attached: 1510386874875.jpg (349x392, 78K)

whites are fat alot, im not thank god
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU

Blacks and Hispanics outfat whites by maybe 5 percentage points. It’s pretty bad regardless of race. We’ve created an underclass of obese people who are too stupid and lazy to contribute to the economy

This

america is freedoms

Attached: 1527668550414.webm (854x480, 2.63M)

*rapturous clapping begins

Attached: american final form.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

Attached: amerimutt.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

>Hispanic
>Race

Hispanic is a geographical term created in the 70s that's extremely broad and any race could be hispanic

There's a reason why the Hispanic question is before the race question in the census BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

Brown people are brown due to NATIVE genes not "Hispania descent"

Why should an Argentinian of spanish descent be blamed for the fatness of a mestizo mexican?

Stupid fucking low iq fucking shits

Attached: 5b85a45b1db0e280d11ae513c2703c39_learn-how-to-draw-an-angry-anime-girl-anime-people-anime-draw-mad-a (316x234, 14K)

Attached: Amerigoblin.webm (406x720, 891K)

They bab nicotine, put sugar and onions in everything and make muscular men feel shame with (((their))) made up BMI index. Id look like a skelator if i wasnt in the mid overweight bmi (((range)))

Attached: USAUSAUSA.webm (720x480, 2.97M)

Attached: el consumador.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Minorities, especially blacks definatley bloat the number, but it's bad with whites too. Where I live now isn't bad, but I live in a very very wealthy area. Most other places I've lived have been packed with fatties.

I wish this was true, but it's not.

Yeah im from az too and what the fuck are you even talking about. Plenty of fat white people. Idk why you pol retards have to larp so hard and just cant admit to yrself that this has nothing to do with race. Go outside dumbass

Attached: father-and-son-caught-on-camera-gunning-down-and-killing-neighbor-in-row-over-trash.jpg (306x542, 42K)

Attached: 1515239625735.jpg (397x500, 71K)

Not so fast, Mohammed.

"Bigger than the US: More 11-year-olds in England are now obese than in the United States"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5750341/Bigger-11-year-olds-England-obese-United-States.html

womp womp

Attached: 1535794661003.jpg (1112x634, 113K)

You mirin, euro twinks?

fake news it's just pakis and blacks :^)

Attached: ameriguts.jpg (407x295, 77K)

It looks like a shitpile in an outhouse.

Go outside, user.

kekked

everyone is fat - just went to disney and land whales of all races were ubiquitous. Also depends on the state where you live.

>When you take such massive shits you need a toilet with a massive bowl capacity

Attached: 1515476971236.gif (250x167, 934K)

>its both. white Americans are fatter than they used to be, but they're on par with the other anglo countries. blacks and hispanics are why the average is so off the chart.

This. The obesity rates in Mexico are pretty high too because they drink a lot of shit quality soda full of sugar and deep fried food.

Also most Puerto Ricans blow up pretty big. The South Americans tend to be thinner and usually (but not always) tend to keep the weight off. Or they're naturally curvy and THICC in a good way.

Blacks are almost always universally fat, especially after 40.

It is more prevalent among poorer individuals.

Same. My suburb is mostly rich whites, Asians, and pajeets who take care of themselves, but the surrounding areas are loaded with fatties. It’s heavily based on class and education. Fact is, people with no money are generally dumber and don’t understand cause and effect in regards to self care. And more blacks and Hispanics have no money than whites

>When you're too obese to walk around the supermarket so you hop into the your bi-lingual shart cart to better peruse the propagandatainment section

Attached: Americatheblob.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Those are not 56 nuggets. This world is nothing but lies.

Any bleedin' chahnce yew finna acknowledge yuh double standard, bruv? Ya fink the beaners and blacks aren't tipping our obesity rates as well innit?

Attached: 1534977911941.jpg (749x730, 74K)

There are no spaniards left in argintina you wetback faggot

Attached: 1515968240588.jpg (926x1000, 321K)

66% of Americans are either overweight or obese.
More than 66% of Hispanics and blacks, and less than 66% of whites and asians.

32% of white american men are overweight.
62% of white british men are overweight.

the niggers in our country bring it up.

hes using a vpn

T H I C C

el goblino, el americano, LA CREATURAAAAA

Attached: 1517697359030.png (750x750, 886K)

Texas and the Deep South, the highest concentration of beaners and blacks. What a coincidence. You're proving my point for me.

And if you had two brain cells to rub together, you'd figure out that since whites are a higher percentage of the English youth than here in 'Merica, that gives you less of an excuse to have a higher obesity rate than us.

GAH, I said 1% sugar not 1% goblin

wrong as fuck

I'm a skinny malnourished manlet so not all

Attached: 1458282472584.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I'm a Korean girl in nyc and when I sit on the trains I often get squashed by a fat nigger to the left and a fat cracker to the right. Across from me is a fat spic and a fat pajeet

Truth be told, asian woman are the probably the only people left on this planet who as a whole entity care without their bodies and their Health's and their weights. Why are you non asian females so disgusting and fat and fucking nasty? Most asian woman would rather slit their wrist than become a fat disgusting subhuman 300lb blob

Attached: 1474660282673.jpg (634x968, 85K)

Look spic, Mexico is the fastest country in the world.

post feet

hey im skinny baby. netflix and chill still a thing?
it can be...

Attached: 20180906_144734.jpg (1616x1212, 505K)

mexico and the UK are the fattest.
32% of white american men are overweight.
62% of white british men are overweight.
virtually every white brit is fat as shit.
here, its the spics and nigs that boost up the obesity statistics

EVERYONE is fat except me and the Asian immigrants.

The people near him just accept this as normal and how is his clothing not stained?

la luz extinguido

>redhead

nigga u disgust me

>fat
Looks like a fuel tank for a sex machine

everything in america is designed to make you sick so jews get more money, and you become more mentally ill

Black, white and Hispanic are demographic groups. It's perfectly acceptable to list them together and does not imply that they are all races.