Hinduism is the second fastest growing religion in Ireland

Attached: kali.jpg (324x432, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1000 times better than Islam.

>implying potatoniggers even matter

Probably just an excuse to get stupid tattoos and seem interesting on twitter. People have turned eastern religions into nothing more than a tool for making themselves more annoying.

what a terrible ass

She's fine. But it annoys me that she is so degenerate.
Dharmic faiths are just as bad as Islam. Christianity is very cucked anyway, atheism is the way to go.

I wonder why? Did you know that the number of street shitting incidents have also increased?

and orange soda is the 2nd most popular soda in the ghetto

who fucking cares you potato eating nigger

Attached: hezctvtk3mm11.jpg (497x498, 21K)

Also my feminist mother converted to buddhism. People who choose dharmic faiths have a poo fever of some sort, just like the one which my mother attached to me.

Agreed.
Shame that the tattoo draws even more attention to it.

So?

> atheism is the way to go.

Attached: f25.jpg (600x600, 69K)

It cant be because the massive migrations of poos?

I can bet that the most growing religions in france and germany is islam.

reminder:

Savitri Devi considered Hitler to be the ninth Avatar of Vishnu, and called him "the god-like Individual of our times; the Man against Time; the greatest European of all times", having an ideal vision of returning his Aryan people to an earlier, more perfect time, and also having the practical wherewithal to fight the destructive forces "in Time". She saw his defeat—and the forestalling of his vision from coming to fruition—as a result of him being "too magnanimous, too trusting, too good", of not being merciless enough, of having in his "psychological make-up, too much 'sun' [beneficence] and not enough 'lightning.' [practical ruthlessness]" ....unlike his coming incarnation:

"Kalki" will act with unprecedented ruthlessness. Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, He will spare not a single one of the enemies of the divine Cause: not a single one of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the lukewarm, of the opportunists, of the ideologically heretical, of the racially bastardised, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human; not a single one of those who, in body or in character or mind, bear the stamp of the fallen Ages.

Attached: 1529439899744.jpg (459x646, 56K)

Jesus was a sandnigger.

hinduism is closer to pagan roots so still better than any (((abrahamic))) shit

Kalki
Destroyer of Filth
The nemesis of Kali

Kalki, also called Kalkin, is the tenth avatar of Hindu god Vishnu to end the Kali Yuga, one of the four periods in endless cycle of existence (krita) in Vaishnavism cosmology. He is described in the Puranas as the avatar who rejuvenates existence by ending the darkest and destructive period to remove adharma and ushering in the Satya Yuga, while riding a white horse with a fiery sword. The description and details of Kalki are inconsistent among the Puranic texts. He is, for example, only an invisible force destroying evil and chaos in some texts, while an actual person who kills those who persecute others, and portrayed as someone leading an army of Brahmin warriors in some. His mythology has been compared to the concepts of Messiah, Apocalypse, Frashokereti and Maitreya in other religions.

Attached: kalki.png (557x768, 515K)

Not true. Religions are degenerate.

Reminder that Hinduism is the last surviving Aryan paganism.

Kali Yuga
The last of the four stages (or ages or yugas) the world goes through as part of a 'cycle of yugas' described in the Sanskrit scriptures. The other ages are called Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, and Dvapara Yuga.

Hindus believe that human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga, which is referred to as the Dark Age because in it people are as far away as possible from God.
A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga....

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.

>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.

>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central recreation of life.

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.

>Women will no longer get married.

sound familiar ?

Attached: kaliyuga.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

"It is said that towards the end of this yuga, Kalki will return riding on a white horse to do battle with Kali and his dark forces. The world will suffer a fiery cataclysm that will destroy all evil, and a new age (the next Satya Yuga of the following Mahayuga), will begin."

Attached: totenkopf3.jpg (1455x710, 73K)

>that thumbnail
Beavis?

Fuck no, poos are so much worse than muzzies, always trying to be part of white culture. At least muzzles make sure there people are ostracized through creepy traditions

Attached: 1481103499700.jpg (1788x798, 251K)

fuck off you dumb mutt

They literally don't. The ONLY reason anyone even knows about these bogtrotters is because they blow up British pubs and they have 50 millions cousins in the most powerful nation on earth.

BTW, I'm unfortunately one of them. Erin go BLAH!

How are people that assimilate worse than those that don't, Mahmoud?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw
This happens when most conservatives are christians.

What are you gonna do?

What we white yanks need is Mormonism minus the childish theology and mindless conformism.

This fucking bullshit right here is why pol is such a shithole, none of you want loגical discussion only using memes as shields. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

In the midwestern town I'm staying in now, every woman under the age of 40 has a tattoo on her thigh.

Why not atheism? You can reason for yourself and not being degenerate. That's simple, don't trust people who say atheists are degenerate, for me, it's actually the contrary.

HINDU NUFFIN’

Attached: 635999835675392416469449738_laugh.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Because of conversion or immigration? Anyway, shitting streets are the future of Ireland.

This. The level of worshippers is way up, yet religious conversions remain at rock bottom, how could this be?

toxic.

Do not copy me dude! Just kidding, hindus are rapists and murderes just as muslims and niggers.

Attached: index.jpg (321x157, 9K)

Zoroastrianism is the only religion needed