How come all the white trash are in the South?

No white trash in Silicon Valley

Attached: 1521482374575.jpg (931x830, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU
youtu.be/684SZ15Ao6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'Brown trash is better, goyim'

Because people don't stay there. They're all also young. Takes time to become a digusting slob.

people with the know-how to accumulate wealth understand that the South is no place to prosper, so they take their money to where the real opportunities lie IE the coasts

read: Brain drain

I'm from California and In N Out is only okay. Chick Fil A is way better, although my nearest one is 10 miles away.

Money
And drugs flow up from the border

black trash elsewhere , calimexico is another country

Anyone have an AZ Awoo, because fuck CA.

Attached: 1533877254798.png (2000x1334, 296K)

The last 10 years of demographics says otherwise

Attached: leaving-california.jpg (800x585, 410K)

They're not. I've seen white trash in every state in the union. Try stepping out of the gated communities and you'll find them. Though white trash would be preferable to the garbage most of California has.

california is brown trash
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU

At least those 'white trash' in texas are allowed natural conflict resolution, meanwhile in Silicon Valley guns are heavily restricted and you are full of homeless drug addicts instead.

five guys is superior.

Anyone who doesn't live near the (((coast))) is white trash goyim

Chick fil a is from Georgia. They hate gays and are closed on sunday. You calis are hypocrits when it is expidient. I will stay trash gladly

They're both outstanding as fuck

Attached: 2000px-Karen_National_Liberation_Army_flag.svg.png (2000x1323, 85K)

Liberals and Democrats are the real white trash though.

Paying $5k a month to live a block away from black gangs. Even red necks know better than that

I am fucking royal suburbia I agree I hate Southern white trash, worst people ever, fucking landscaping slime.

youtu.be/684SZ15Ao6M

Attached: hillbilly redneck trailer trash.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Because "white trash" means poor white people. Those who can afford to live in Silicon Valley aren't poor, so people don't call them white trash.

you're going to be surprised to hear this, but a two-panel cartoon isn't demographic data.
California, along with all the other states on the west coast, have been growing year-over-year, several percentage above the national average. but you can hold your cartoon if you want.

And I’m the district attorney of Orange County.

Attached: 725A78C8-B821-4ADB-AF8F-1F78942B9DC7.jpg (600x800, 75K)

they're scum too, both are scum. The only sane people are White suburbians.

>bugmen aren't White Trash
You're basically saying only hill billies are white trash.

>Implying there's white people left in California

Attached: 1537069652837.jpg (450x309, 15K)