Happening in Finland

Happening in Finland.

> Russian owned corporation "Airiston Helmi" is currently having it's "cottages" raided by atleast 100 Finnish police and coastal border guard for "tax evasion" in the archipelago of Turku.
> The the cottages are flanking an important supply route that would be vital for Finland during wartime.
> The corporation has previously bought Finnish surplus military vessels with Finnish camo including a Kampela-class mine laying ferry.

ENGLISH UPDATES: twitter.com/akihheikkinen

Attached: 1536290736821.png (1176x962, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015012319074583_uu.shtml?_ga=2.18850874.2040047542.1537600117-1985850591.1537600116
youtube.com/watch?v=p5rgqSEVVIU
youtube.com/watch?v=OALUidv-otU
google.cz/maps/@48.3182776,39.7304196,396m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=cs
yle.fi/uutiset/3-10418033
youtube.com/watch?v=cawQFCNbaXU
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=hNz4zJobg58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Russians have been buying militarily important soil for a long time now. This might very well be the culmination of a major operation in relation to that.

Does anyone have good reading about this? I remember media writing about the empty properties bought by Russians years back.

Finnish Defence Force also involved in the operation. Very real possibility that this is a Russian military intelligence operation being busted.

Maximum concern.
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015012319074583_uu.shtml?_ga=2.18850874.2040047542.1537600117-1985850591.1537600116

Attached: 1511946906911.jpg (773x773, 50K)

Uh oh time to join NATO guys better hurry quick do it go now

Attached: 1537233615044.jpg (720x576, 102K)

Aikamoiset setit (Quite the sets).

Interesting. I know that Russia is interested in gaining access to more ports as that will help them project military power further than what they can currently achieve.
This is partly why they're in Syria right now. They want access to port Tartus.
I wonder if the Russians were planning something and the Finns found out early.

Ok, but why is this happening and what does it all mean?

Handy infographics how "Airiston Helmi" has bought properties next to strategic sea lanes.

Attached: 1516135458449.png (1200x995, 1.15M)

Russian insider here. The land and vehicle purchases were revenge for cracking down on smuggled cheese. Don't leak this.

Attached: 1507220656069.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

You have a fuck huge Russian minority I'd be very worried if "little green men" and cancer-like "republics"

>if
of*

>I didn't see any arguments there. Just knee jerk emotionalism.
How could I respond with arguments when YOU offered none? You made a complete non sequitur statement, so how could I ever respond to it in the way you now demand me to? This cements your dishonesty. You're attempting to push an idea here instead of discussing. Glad you made it obvious for any readers involved.
>Who is the president of Georgia at the moment? Putin? I don't think so.
WHY WOULD INVADING A COUNTRY MEAN CONQUERING IT?
You did not explain that. I asked you that question and you ignored it, because you know very well as I do that you have no answer for it. No answer that serves your propaganda purposes, that is.
>Crimea is a work in progress. Thing there is that the locals there wants to be part of Russia. The locals are calling the shots.
How is this relevant? You just said Russia can't invade and now you suddenly talk about how the locals are doing? What does this have to do with anything?
>Same situation could raise it's head in Estonia. Strong Russian minority there.
Because the Soviet Union implanted them there. For an obvious purpose, using them as an excuse for invasion.
>You just fail to see, that Russia, in and of itself, is impotent in invading other sovereign states. Weather they are weak as fuck like Georgia.
Incorrect. Russia invaded both Georgia and Ukraine. What you stated earlier in your post has nothing to do with this claim. You are a liar. An utterly dishonest, propagandist, liar. Filth who intentionally distorts the truth, makes false claims to support his statements without offering any rational arguments to support them.

Attached: 1519633508934.jpg (698x966, 108K)

Yeah, he should be worried.

Attached: Real Russia.jpg (1600x1125, 287K)

We don't have any relevant enough cheese brands. Russia doesn't care about Russians. They won't do anything. Even more so considering we're in NATO. If they do, at least we'll have an excuse to take Pechory and the rest of the areas they already illegally occupy.

Attached: 1517680284105.jpg (960x510, 41K)

>Russia is not Soviet Union. Russia is a recovering post communist state. In another word: a MESS. Barely functional.
>It takes at least two more generations to get to where Estonia is by now, in terms of infrastructure and economy (legal and striving economy, instead of oligarch bullshit).
And none of this stops Russia from invading neighbours. Do you genuinely think that criticising Russia would give you credibility? What a joke.
>About the paid russian trolls, they are a myth.
Oh, sure they fucking are. Even the US and EU have paid shills, but not Russia! Oh no! Russia is sweet and innocent like a maiden in spring! Russia doesn't do what's geopolitically fucking obvious. Russia just lets other nations rule the propaganda field, because Russia is so innocent and can't into lies and intelligence oprations. q.q
Fuck off, you lying sack of shit.

>I've been around long enough to know that finshits here doesn't care about it. They posted this unironically everywhere. You won't fool anyone.
No you haven't. No we don't. Stop lying so brazenly. Some of the dumb newfags might buy into your bullshit.
>And you accusing him of something after that?
Where did I say anything of the sort?
Except this operation probably involves Russian military intelligence, since it covers critical Finnish shipping lines.

Attached: 1532145376745.jpg (1450x966, 116K)

We really need to ban foreign purchases of critical soil. Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: 1525510124115.jpg (704x962, 164K)

Jumalan lykkyä, pojat.

Attached: goncerned.jpg (600x500, 36K)

There is a chance this is a bust of military intelligence operation.

It seems crazy it was allowed in the first place. I think same is more or less happening in Canada where Chinese real estate buyers cripple their housing economy completely with speculation/empty lots and houses.

Silly as fuck

>Where did I say anything of the sort?
You suffer from autism or something?
>but you're a fucking embarrassment
Literally your words.

>a chance
More like 99% confirmed due to just the publicly available evidence.

>It seems crazy it was allowed in the first place
It makes sense so you can bust them all and cause them bigger losses. Shit needs to stop right now though, considering how large these purchases have already become. Afraid some of the parties in parliament might be too full of retarded bleeding heart punaviher cunts to actually get it done. God knows those fools would damn us all to hell if it made them feel good.

>You suffer from autism or something?
Oh look, you can't defend Mother Russia anymore, so you turn to pointless insults. This is getting old really fucking fast. If you're so convinced you want to be a clown, you should come up with fresh jokes.

Attached: 1532559981605.jpg (1920x1270, 372K)

What a fucking gay respond
>p-p-p-lease d-d-d-ont insult m-m-m-e
I still wait for you to show me Russian Regular Army in Donbass. Come on faggot, own your words.

You are a confused man. Beyond reason.
Go ahead, continue to be scared.
But fact still remains, Russia is incapable of invading, annexing or anything on our turf.
Russia is only capable of strategic strikes for airfields, bridges and harbors on foreign soil, but that is all. It's army is tuned for defensive war inside Russia and at that it is quite effective.

But if you insist, go ahead, be scared.

---------

What I think is going on, is a show off. Probably to some mafias. Maybe Russian mafias, or, mid eastern mafias, or combinations of these.
Sweden is already fucked, since these organizations have been able to secure their positions there. Finland acts early. Signs of life and brains.
But we don't know.

>I still wait for you to show me Russian Regular Army in Donbass
WOAH, it's almost like Russia uses """volunteers""" and mercenaries to maintain plausible deniability in their operations abroad.
Sure is not a Russian operation just because they pulled off their tags and pretend to be non-Russian. :^)
"Retire" a soldier, but still use him as a soldier. Absolutely not a Russian operation. :^)
Still use Russian equipment, tanks, artillery, guns, anti-air, but toootally not Russian. Just volunteers and locals using military equipment they have absolutely no training for. :^)
Just ignore those Russian servicemen updating their Facebook pages from the wrong side of the border. :^)
Just ignore those Russian military columns riding towards the Ukrainian interior from the border. Those are just magical tanks the local fighters poofed out of the thin air. :^)
Same for the artillery and anti-air that shot the Ukrainians out of their own sky :^)

Attached: 1536300880433.png (442x509, 172K)

nvm me

Attached: 1522603957249.jpg (666x656, 64K)

nvm

and then USA Secretary of Defense brags when he kills Russian mercs, jej.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5rgqSEVVIU

Must suck to be Russian and be used and abused by Putin.

>>still wait for you to show me Russian Regular Army in Donbass. Come on faggot, own your words.
>i-it has to be a regular Russian army cause our proxy ones don't count because I say so!
The absolute state of your Russian brain

Attached: ryssä.jpg (414x416, 38K)

Russia pieru ripuli :D

Attached: 8eb127d0.jpg (1024x681, 156K)

Quite the confidence on our defense. Though, our neighboring is probably a blessing in disguise because I don't think the Ruskies would actually nuke us because we are so close lel

>But fact still remains, Russia is incapable of invading, annexing or anything on our turf.
Don't speak of "our turf", you fucking Russian swine. You're one step above a nigger and barely above the Ukrainians.
>Russia is only capable of strategic strikes for airfields, bridges and harbors on foreign soil, but that is all. It's army is tuned for defensive war inside Russia and at that it is quite effective.
How so? Explain to me.
How are mechanized and armored brigades with shitloads of artillery, logistics, missiles, etc. incapable of an invasion? Oh wait, are you going to claim they're just a counter-attack military?
Ignore the power projection in Syria? Invasion in Crimea, Caucasus and Ukraine?
Just ignore Vostok and Zapad?
Ignore how Zapad SPECIFICALLY TRAINED TO INVADE West? How Russia obviously had the capability to perform that? Stop trying to downplay the Russian threat. It is absolutely real.
>But if you insist, go ahead, be scared.
I'll go ahead, be realistic and not deny obvious Russian military capabilities. Your lies are so obvious they almost make me angry.
>Probably to some mafias.
Same thing as the Russian government.

Attached: 1524229535076.png (3600x1500, 251K)

Had to make sure this wasn't some gimmick image of Hervanta or Kontula by checking the reg plates.

>>Ignore how Zapad SPECIFICALLY TRAINED TO INVADE West?
Well it's either Europe or China that Russia has to worry about invading or defending against, it's not like they could train to attack Antarctica.

What this? Find don't want to return to glorious Russian life filled with AIDS, drugs, and murder? Shock, I am shocked

Just a fuck huge operation including 100 policemen, Finnish Defense Force, Border Patrol and our SWAT, in a "money laundering case" tied to Russian corporation that bought strategic islands and some ships years back.

Stinks like skunk

That was such a fuck-up by the Russkies.
>try to invade Kurd-US controlled areas
>US asks them specifically if they have troops there
>Russia declines, because "mercenaries"
>everyone fucking dies
Thrown to the fucking wolves.

Zapad itself showed that Russia can mobilize and perform those operations completely. The Russian with the Finnish flag is lying obviously, claiming that Russia does not have the capability, when they publicly train their army to perform the operations.
Never mind that the Russian offered no arguments to back up his ludicrous viewpoint, brazenly ignoring the fact that Russia did in fact invade multiple countries.

Attached: 1519542677330.jpg (540x540, 48K)

You guys know that Finns didn't even have a written language until 500 years ago when the Swedes helped you out, right? The Russians have been literate for over a 1,000 years, built a massive empire, and have far less chink blood in them. They're the real Europeans here and you're just jealous.

>Russia uses """volunteers""" and mercenaries to maintain plausible deniability in their operations abroad.
Exactly. There weren't any "Russian invasion" like you cretin were claimed in previous thread. It's just proxy war covered in civil war. There were also German mercs, American mercs, Polish mercs and so on and so on, so they're too part of that proxy war. Grow fucking up, retard.
>Still use Russian equipment, tanks, artillery, guns, anti-air
Ukraine use those things too. They were stack in the military warehouses across all Ukraine (in Donbass too). By the way that's the reason why did the howitzer appears in Maidan. Khohols from Western Ukraine raided military warehouse and brought it with them.
>Just ignore those Russian servicemen updating their Facebook pages from the wrong side of the border
Are you fucking serious? Jesus, you really are retarded.
>Just ignore those Russian military columns riding towards the Ukrainian interior from the border
I bet you can show me that. Can you?

>Russians bought strategic soil in Finnish South-West islands
>Finnish media and population get increasingly worried with each passing year
>Finnish police, border control and military finally do something about those obvious military intelligence acquisitions

Attached: 1536187541993.png (2514x1950, 3.24M)

> mfw the transcript is fucking hilarious

Attached: 1511590843542.png (1363x1514, 327K)

Why are GRU agent fake passport serial numbers one after another? Disappointing op-sec from you.

Attached: 1506210022586.png (1377x1604, 969K)

There's difference between invasion and proxe war you fucking dogbreed. Do you know at least how to use your brain once in a while or using brain is just another inferior human thing you don't need?

>How so? Explain to me.
I don't think you can handle that.
Let's try.
>How are mechanized and armored brigades,.. yadda yadda..

You just forget that invading is not just bombing your way in.. you need to actually organize and keep the new turf also, which is where it gets very complicated and a tremendous effort.

First, are you arguing A) full frontal assault from Russia or B) are we again sideshow in a bigger scenerio like in WW2

Second, your position sounds like "yes, we'd lose in either A or B cases, but we'd maintain active insurgency making impossible for Russia to imperialize/annex/conquer us and having to back off eventually", is that fair guess?

>calling someone non yuropean is an insult according to americans
mongol pride worldwide

Attached: 1527139565891.jpg (1200x488, 128K)

What's your point? Are you saying we Finns have not achieved anything? Fuck off. Also a reminder Russians are the real rape babies of Mongols, Turks and god-knows-what Asiatics.

>They're the real Europeans here and you're just jealous
Big talk from an amerimutt.

Attached: images.png (244x207, 11K)

It might shock you, but there's no GRU in Russia.

Attached: miu.jpg (236x277, 17K)

The only thing that ever happens in Finland is Samis drinking reindeer piss

I served in BG with Sami people, they always had dried reindeer meat for the company.

>Exactly. There weren't any "Russian invasion" like you cretin were claimed in previous thread. It's just proxy war covered in civil war. There were also German mercs, American mercs, Polish mercs and so on and so on, so they're too part of that proxy war. Grow fucking up, retard.
>i-it's not an invasion if there's plausible deniability
Yeah, right. Soldiers (officially volunteers) went from Russia into Ukraine for military purposes. An invasion.
>Ukraine use those things too.
Not Russian tanks, AA or artillery.
>They were stack in the military warehouses across all Ukraine (in Donbass too).
Except nothing suggests that. The rebels were LOSING the war, when suddenly tanks and artillery appeared. If they existed in warehouses in the East, why did they only come into play when the Ukrainian Army was about to drive to the Russian border?
Also, how the fuck could they have gotten artillery when the rebels were retreating and losing? How do you capture enemy equipment if you are losing the war and pulling back? The artillery is >5km from the front, so how do you capture it and take it back over the frontline and into your own rear? That's a completely nonsensical proposition, especially, considering the rebels reactivated an IS-3 memorial tank to fight the war. Why would they use something so obsolete if they had all that Ukrainian equipment from the start?
>Are you fucking serious? Jesus, you really are retarded.
Oh yeah, you're right, they're mostly on VK. Vice News of all fucking media just waltzed into the locations this dumbass took his selfies in.
>I bet you can show me that. Can you?
Sure, here's one.
youtube.com/watch?v=OALUidv-otU
And the exact fucking location for it, showing them moving from Russia towards the Ukrainian interior.
google.cz/maps/@48.3182776,39.7304196,396m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=cs

Attached: 1534372147901.jpg (1220x686, 86K)

Last week I saw military unit with RK's and camo inspecting bridges to Parainen when coming home from work. Wonder if it was related.

>I don't think you can handle that.
I don't think you have any basis for your claims, so you make these nonsense statements as an attempt at distraction.
>You just forget that invading is not just bombing your way in.. you need to actually organize and keep the new turf also,
No. Once again you fail to answer me. Why do you think that invading something means you conquer it, or need to claim it for yourself?
Explain.
Why do you refuse to explain this, if you are so knowledgeable on this subject?
>which is where it gets very complicated and a tremendous effort.
Which does not apply to Eastern Ukraine because of the Russian speaking minorities and referendum to join Russia in Crimea and the de-facto control of Donetsk & Luhansk through Russian agents.

Attached: 1526332607855.jpg (1920x1080, 898K)

Did you ask them about drinking reindeer piss?

I heard the two F/A 18 fighters today, they flew over my apartment in Helsinki, but they did it to respect some dead pilot.
That noise was something else, first time I heard it

My argument is:
>Russia cannot invade or annex Finland. I said in previous thread, that if Russia pushes hard, they have that capability in about 2035.
>Russia can do sting operations and bomb some strategic or tactical (how many knows the difference, raise hands) areas, but that' about it.
>Russia can also use other indirect methods, such us bribing. (I know our system is full of well lubed bureaucrats, and been in that state and positions since Brezhnev. )

What is this pic from?

My point is that it looks ridiculous when Finns rant about how retarded they think Russians are. Every damn Finn that I've ever met has told me how stupid the Russians supposedly are yet none can ever explain why Russia was able to achieve the things it has.

> Are you saying we Finns have not achieved anything?

Look at a map of global accomplishments per person. If Finland never existed the world would still look exactly the same, can't say that about Austria (similar population size as Finland) or even little Venice.

>Also a reminder Russians are the real rape babies of Mongols, Turks and god-knows-what Asiatics.

Is this why Finns have so much haplogroup N1C and Q? (both Asian haplogroups).

Attached: humanaccomplishment2.jpg (918x543, 101K)

Well did they look like conscripts or kantahenkilökunta / valmiusjoukot?

You should recognize Generation Kill, my friend.

Attached: 1537000212641.png (320x320, 194K)

>Once again you fail to answer me. Why do you think that invading something means you conquer it, or need to claim it for yourself?

Probably because you have your own meaning for words and I am unable to ferret it out.
As I said, you are a confused man (or woman, or transfaggot).

>why Russia was able to achieve the things it has.
What, exactly, is that? Russia died with the Empire.

Holy shit just look at this language. Wtf is even going on with that alphabet soup

God damn, I had no idea Finland was such a smugglers wet dream.

Do you think Danske Bank's Russian money laundering operation is somehow related to this money laundering operation

>Probably because you have your own meaning for words and I am unable to ferret it out.
Vai oisko ehkä kyseessä se, että oot ryssäbotti, etkä osaa selittää propagandalles mitään kelvollisia taustoja, vaan keksit jotain umpisäälittäviä loukkauksia, niin kuin tuossa viestissäs haukut mua transuks.
Kohtelet invaasiota ja valloitusta täysin samana asiana ja sitten samalla väität, että ryssällä ei ole kykyä hyökätä naapuriensa kimppuun, vaikka on juuri pari kertaa niin tehnyt.
Vittu sinä olet kyllä vammainen jätkä.

Attached: 1524641883608.png (326x272, 146K)

It actually would be quite nice if Russia would purge the degeneracy of southern Finland.

English is a shit-tier language, tee-bee-eich. You should learn a couple additional ones to gain some perspective.

yes, with more HIV/AIDS, faggotry and Islamization than ever? That's Russia.

Hard to tell they all look young to me these days. No yellow tips on the guns, although might not be loaded. They were riding in a green unmarked van. There were 4 that I could spot.

A ty govarish po russki?

Or with some hardbass, maatuskas and well distilled vodka maybe?

Holy fuck the no fly zone is xbox hueg
yle.fi/uutiset/3-10418033

Attached: 1515681432263.png (1198x674, 490K)

Russian accomplishments:

>One of the largest continental empires in history.
>Deep & soulful music.
>Beautiful architecture & art.
>Held out against the Axis in WWII.
>First satellite and cosmonaut.

When the Finngolians do any of those things I'll be impressed.

Hahhah. No mitä eroa on invaasiolla ja valloituksella?
Our confused boy here wants to explain to us all, what's the difference between invasion and conquer. I admit, I really don't know.

>>Beautiful architecture & art.
It's just a rip off of European arts, it's not "Russian", it's France/German.

You can invade and not conquer, U.S. has done it plenty of times (Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, South Korea)
You can also invade and conquer, U.S. has done it too (World War 2, Western Europe)

To be fair, Russian architecture looks like it was designed and colored by a child with too many pastel crayons

>and have far less chink blood in them
Lol, try again. Golden Horde never made it this far but they sure did a lot of fucking with the russian sluts.

Does the media hate Parainen or something. Name isn't mentioned on any of the maps even though the box pretty much covers the entirety of it.

Fair enough, but what great architectural tradition does Finland (or the rest of Scandinavia) have? Where is your parthenon, pyramids, or colosseum? Your great gothic cathedrals or English style glass palaces?

Okay, now that we have a common frame of reference, are you saying, Russia could invade Finland but not conquer, or invade and conquer, or conquer but not invade?

I don't know about Russian, to be honest, but I can tell you that in comparison to Finnish at least, the English language is dull and crude.
I'll use Tolkien, an actual linguist and famed author, as an example for you. He fell in love with Finnish and even based the Elvish language on it, thinking it a far more poetic and beautiful tongue than what the Anglos speak.

>One of the largest continental empires in history.
Russian Empire. Dead and not really relevant to modern Russia. I'll praise the Empire, sure, but not modern Russia. It's a shithole.
>Deep & soulful music.
Can be found in any country.
>Beautiful architecture & art.
Imports from the West and again, Russian Empire.
>Held out against the Axis in WWII.
How is that a notable achievement? The Soviets had absolute industrial superiority as well as US lend lease, the latter of which enabled them to win in the first place.

>When the Finngolians do any of those things I'll be impressed.
Why do you think you need to be impressed by the achievements of ~5 million people living in the Arctic? What kind of achievements do you expect from a nation as far North as Alaska?

youtube.com/watch?v=cawQFCNbaXU

estonian media reporting this as money laundering / tax evasion

Really hot Nordic women

Russia could invade but not conquer in my opinion, if we are the lone target (ie. not a rerun of the setup during WW2). We would have too good of an insurgency / gorilla warfare.

Look up haplogroup N1c or any autosomal DNA study. Slavs have about 1-2% chink blood, Russians have up to 5%, and Finns often have 10% or more. That's why you guys produce people like Eric Auvinen or Onni Taumila.

Attached: Haplogrupo_N_(ADN-Y).png (953x551, 72K)

Why would they do that?

>Cold, Nordic, inhospitable shithole with maybe 1.5 million people in total, where people starved in 1941
>vs
>millions of people in a vast empire
Who do you think's going to produce more artwork and architecture? St. Petersburg alone has 4/5ths of our population count.

Coincidentally, I have always thought the elves to be Scandinavian

Access to sea?

lol wtf, russia cant beat baltic warriors
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU

Aren't Finns Scandalnavian?

All the Russians have to do is send 5 million Russians in black face and the Finns will house and feed them until they can get a vote to join Russia.

And it is all of ancient origin, exactly like the semitic origins of the rest of Europe. So if finns are asian, rest of Europe is sandniggers and no one is white.

So joke's on you, sandnigger.

The term Scandinavia in local usage covers the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. However, in English usage, the term also sometimes refers to the Scandinavian Peninsula, or to the broader region including Finland and Iceland, which is always known locally as the Nordic countries.[

I've never seen an ethnic Russian that looks like this kid. Sure there are plenty of Asians in Russia but they're not Slavic Russians.

Attached: onni tommila.jpg (368x614, 79K)

How do you explain Linus Torvalds.

Holy shit. Without Fins we wouldn't have Linux!

>using VICE fake NEWS to prove something
His reportage about Bato Donbaev was debunked years ago. This cretin made such a stupid mistake: he claimed that Donbaev is active soldier while showing his photos from social media where Donbaev photographed wearing demob (so by the time he arrived in Donbass he technically weren't part of Russian Regulars, so he's clean). This exact guy (journalist, I mean) also known for making reportage about "good ISIS with sandniggers crying in tears about how they don't want to kill anybody but they have to, about sandniggers playing with kids in the streets of Islamic State and sandniggers waging war against MUH ANIMAL ASSAD". That's what you showing me now? Unironically KYS, zombie.
>Not Russian tanks, AA or artillery.
We mainly using the same shit that was left from USSR. With only difference that we regulary made modifications.
>Except nothing suggests that. The rebels were LOSING the war
I didn't say they were completely alone. Of course they had help from us, but it wasn't invasion, it was proxy army covered as volunteers and mercs. Imagine the shitstorm from the like of you if it was real Russian army. The stuff of nightmares.
>Also, how the fuck could they have gotten artillery when the rebels were retreating and losing?
You would be probably surprise, but from those military warehouses I mentioned earlier. You know, before Maidan, Ukrainian army was in every region of Ukraine.
>Sure, here's one.
I remember that vid. It's T-64 tank, precisely the type that's using in Ukraine. Russia even before Maidan started to use T-72.

They're Finnish, specifically. Even the magic of Saruman, in the form of singing, is based on Finnic magic, which is specifically performed through song.
The most relevant melody being this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=hNz4zJobg58

Ironically Mongol shamanism was killed by Chinese communists in the most insane way possible.