"For when Truth battles against the lies of millennia there will be shock waves, earthquakes...

>"For when Truth battles against the lies of millennia there will be shock waves, earthquakes, the transposition of hills and valleys such as the world has never yet imagined even in its dreams. The concept "politics” then becomes entirely absorbed into the realm of spiritual warfare. All the mighty worlds of the ancient order of society are blown into space—for they are all based on lies: there will be wars the like of which have never been seen on earth before. Only after me will there be grand politics on earth"

The First World War did not resolve the problems it set to resolve so there was a second one even more destructive. And the Second World War did not resolve the conflict it set out to resolve so there will be a third one no doubt.

Attached: 220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (219x298, 19K)

Good thing I played fallout a bunch of times to prepare myself for WW3.

The third world war will be economical most probably with proxy wars but it will be every bit as brutal.

Don't you think we in Europe would be relatively safe though?

I think if it would happen it would have something to do with China and USA most likely. I guess best choice for us is to stockpile food and water supplies if we wanted to prep.

The best Europe can do is to do what the US did in the previous conflicts in Europe.
1. Stay away at first
2. Wait for those to to destroy each other
3. Come in the end, decide the winner, make both your vassals. One ofc will be the stronger vassal who will be used to keep the other subjugated.
4. European domination is assured then.

This is why the USA is trying to isolate itself now. We know whats coming.

That is the optimal outcome for us yes. But would you be suprised if Russia tried to take back some of the old soviet countries while the others are busy too? Obviously no NATO country, but maybe more pieces of Ukraine. I think it can get very messy, very quickly.

I think so too. Curious which sides it will be, if US is smart they try to drag NATO into it.

You couldn't be more wrong.
Trump's policies on the State of Israel are very agressive. And the kikes are gearing up allies, Bolsonaro is also an outspoken zionist. I predict many other right-wing Zionists winning elections worldwide.
The US literally admitted to making up a false flag with the sarin attacks. Of course no one cared because GUCCI GANG and WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB.
The kikes know that only real shooting war has a chance of lifting the west out of its depression. WW3 will be very similar to this map.

Attached: 30-countries-with-the-highest-lowest-debt-to-gdp-ratio.png (2400x1800, 338K)

I don't think so. I think Russia might attack the old soviet countries however, I think it won't compete or work against Europe. I think they might be an ally the same way Canada works with the US and not against it.

They depend on Europe to buy their natural resources and also good ties with Europe would mean only good things for them.

I don't see a scenario where them working against us is good for them in any way.

Now, yes, because most of your armed forced are a joke. If militarization begins under mama merkel move north, kill the sami, take their lands.

That is what I was trying to say, they might go after old soviet countries but obviously leave EU territory alone.

What do you think would cause it to escalate from economical warfare to more conventional warfare? Or is it even feasible when both countries has nukes?

I really don't see a scenario where Russia and the EU are fighting one another. Russia fights the U.S. because with it still having such an influence on Europe, Russia cannot have friendly relations with the EU. A lot of people mistake that for aggression. Russia would unironically like a strong EU. They can attach themselves as a faithful ally to it and they are save from China and the U.S.

They simply hate the NATO presence in Europe and the US. as a whole as presence in Europe since as you can see they are literally telling the EU not to have friendly relations with Europe.

For instance, look at how Trump basically told the EU not to build pipelines and to buy Russia's gas.

Also, Putin and Russia have never attacked the EU as much as the US specifically in Europe (NATO.).

I think the conflict will be between the U.S. mainly and Europe. and prob China however I don't see a conflict of interests there. Maybe that would come later.

The thing I think that would escalate it is simply a weakness which will come soon displayed by the U.S.

Once that weakness is shown, I imagine Europe becoming Ameriphobic and even Anglophobic.

I think there would be great anger displayed from Europeans towards the English and Americans because of the World Wars and Europe will label them foreign entities of the enemy type.

But if a democrat takes over after Trump don't you think they will go back to their regular relationships with EU like under Obama?

I don't see any conflict between US and EU, especially while NATO is still active. EU doesn't even have their own army yet, many years away for that. Maybe there will be slight anglophobic depending on how Brexit goes.

I still think the likeliest scenario involves China and US somehow, even more likely than some middle east war.

The U.S. won't support a united Europe no matter what. Why would they? The results of a strong Europe would mean weaker influence of the U.S. Also it would mean a huge competitor.

Also the conflict has began. The only reason why they haven't thrown the Americans out is because they are too strong yet. The EU is waiting for the correct time. The U.S. won't be strong forever.

There is a lot more for all sides to lose in this interwoven economy we have going; economic warfare is the only sensible option.

>The U.S. won't support a united Europe no matter what. Why would they?
You think the immigration and refugee waves the last 5 years was their doing? Or for economic reasons?

Also I would agree that they don't want us too strong to challenge them, but not too weak to fall prey against Russia/China.

Your right.

>The U.S won't be strong forever.
Interplanetary United States FTW

Nietzsche was a childless fedora cuck. Stop elevating him to any importance. Might does not make right. Atheism is nihilism. Man cannot create morality because no man is above another man, and thus no man can dictate morality to another man without force. God created morality, and God will judge the wicked.

They did destabilise the Middle East.
>inb4 Merkel invited them

Even if Merkel did not invite the refugees, the crisis would still have occurred. She simply thought she could make something positive out of it.

They want us separated. Also, they don't want us weak but strong enough to be used for their gain

>Might does not make right.
>no man can dictate morality to another man without force

Nietzche wasn't anti-christian, and nor was he athiest.

>They did destabilise the Middle East.
I know, just curious if they knew this would happen.

Also what do you think about EU defending the Iran deal so desperately? Even going so far as to compensate Iran and EU companies doing business there that are hit by the sanctions? Seems they would rather side with Iran than to go to war with Israel and US.