WHAT THE FUCK CATHOLICS

>The pope agrees to allow the Chinese government to appoint clergy to the Chinese catholic church
>archive.is/O4NEl

Catholics, leave your church or physically remove the pope. What other options do you have at this point?

Attached: 31CHINACATHOLIC-1-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/02/06/china-is-the-best-implementer-of-catholic-social-doctrine-says-vatican-bishop/
lifesitenews.com/opinion/vatican-to-agree-to-let-communist-china-select-catholic-bishops
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12909-rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedhun_Choekyi_Nyima
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/02/06/china-is-the-best-implementer-of-catholic-social-doctrine-says-vatican-bishop/

Catholics are Commies.

Attached: 1513803685513.jpg (416x583, 128K)

meanwhile...

Attached: 1537538526024.jpg (1025x725, 337K)

As a catholic, it's quite hard to speak out against Pope Francis because he has divine right over the law but he's a damn heretic.
The orthodoxy in this term is better because they don't have a big boss appointed by god

So why haven’t you left catholicism

Christianity is a gateway ideology and it will inevitably lead to world wide communism.
>(((Communism))) is (((Christianity))) without the mythology .

because christ is fucking weak faggot

> leave the one true church
lol. why do people always try to divide the church. let me remind you from the apostles "do not try to cause schism between the church"
apostles creed: "one holy catholic and apostolic church", you have no sense of tradition, respect or loyalty.

3 points on the anouncement:
1. its not the chinese picking the bishops - its a combined effort - both approve the bishops
2. its an attempt to keep the catholic church together in china (there are two churches at the moement)
3. this has already happened before in catholic church as well as lots in the protestant church and also in the orthodox church

Provide sources for when it happened in other christianity

what's the issue here?

It's either accept that or have no priests in China
It's not like it's what literally happens with half protestant cults and orthodoxy, at least Catholics didn't make Xi Jinpin the head of the Church.

In former times, secular rulers would often select bishops (e.g. the French king). The problem here is rather than bishops being selected by Catholic monarchs, they are being selected by godless communists.

i thought in former times there would be wars

/thread

lifesitenews.com/opinion/vatican-to-agree-to-let-communist-china-select-catholic-bishops

>In return, we are told, Beijing has agreed to recognize the pope as the head of China’s Catholics.

Attached: E. Michael Jones.jpg (178x283, 16K)

This is actually huge good news.
This gives legal status to Christianity in China.
Holy Shit.
Are the chinese the new Crusaders?

>allowing the state to control part of your church so they don’t slaughter you

Peter’s crucified body is rolling in its grave

>t. Protestant sex-addict rockerfeller-slave

Attached: yfw protestants lobbied for degeneracy in the early 1900s.jpg (250x246, 12K)

Attached: vatican_usury_rothschild.png (1018x861, 916K)

As catholic you can only reject the Pope and denounce him as antichrist and wait for the final judgment

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12909-rothschild

Attached: star_of_remphan.jpg (600x450, 47K)

rolling for nukes

several protestant churches were literally headed by monarchs (england, sweden) and orthodox and catholic bishops got some approval from the roman emperor

>Papism
>Christianity

I know who the Rotschilds are. They became rich in Protestant countries with Protestant good goys as pawns. Protestantism was a psy-op from the beginning and Martin was a degenerate who wanted to fuck nuns. His book on Jews was only damage control. He literally destroyed Europe and forced the church to reform.

Because you don't leave Catholicism. It is the true church and a greater and more mysterious thing than yourself. It requires you to give up oneself. God is with us....

I don't think the pope is a heretic, he's actually the best pope since John Paul II.

Where can I find reliable information about the rothchilds ?

>memeflags
>heterosexuality

>implying you ever get to leave

What could go wrong with the government of China appointing religious leaders? Just because they kidnapped the child Panchen Lama of Tibetan Buddhism and he hasn't been seen in more than 25 years doesn't mean anything. China's government has a good history with running religious organizations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedhun_Choekyi_Nyima

WE need to unite together, all of us, before THEY complete the final stages of their A.I.

>Elon knows how bad it is

The average normie has no idea what the future holds IF WE DONT out aside our difference and men of righteousness unite and battle the NWO, illuminati, and technocrats. Many creeds and colors work for these people and we need to unite like some faggoty lord of the rings movie and put an end to the A.I. demigod

This is a warning from the future.

>if we do not unite against the satanic A.I Beast grid system

Then we have a DARK FUTURE ahead

youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

Relax and enjoy

>unite against the VILE PEOPLE NOW

>bonus stream
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
Enjoy some Bants about today's happenings, sunspot walnut sauce fakeout.

Attached: 1537602606303.jpg (640x360, 107K)

I have Catholics friends trying to convert me to the "universal" church LOL fuck joining a cult ran by pedos

Attached: IMG_7454.jpg (626x626, 62K)

There is absolutely no doctrinal limitation on this, and the Pope is within his rights to do so.

During the middle ages, the kings and princes appointed bishops for the most part as well.

The Atheist Chinese government will appoint the clergy
Hahahahahahahaha
I don't recall Jesus letting governments decide who would be the church leaders.