Left is a muslim Iraqi immigrant to Sweden, right is a Swedish woman. Maybe immigration isn't so bad after all?

Left is a muslim Iraqi immigrant to Sweden, right is a Swedish woman. Maybe immigration isn't so bad after all?

Attached: ökenfrökenvssvho.png (490x454, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfEW7UE76k0&ab_channel=TJAFS!
youtube.com/watch?v=WH0DIJuPhcc
ranker.com/list/hottest-scottish-models/no-rupaulogies
lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=sarcasm
youtube.com/watch?v=9ij9yCf7e8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it's bad

>muslim Iraqi immigrant
she's not wearing a hijab so she's about as much of a "muslim" as the sandniggers in the west getting wasted on alcohol every weekend

Immigration is not so bad because two fat thots are sitting on a couch?

Attached: 1537556153927.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

the one on the left will only marry a muslim

For every one muslima qt you get, you know that you're also getting 2,000 violent ahmed rapists?

doesn't matter - why should the Swedish DNA have to disappear - why shouldn't swedes remain swedes. Anecdotal good looking immigrants don't mean shit.

And if somehow you do end up dating her then her father will acid attack your mother if he finds out

So tell me sven, between those muslims coming to your country, how many are women.

Idk, that little girl lying in pieces in the street kinda outweighs whatever this is.

>Öken-Fröken :D
Lmao, is this a common name for muslimas in Sweden? I'll appropriate that. Öökenfrööken!

On average white women aren’t that great looking

That woman is one and a fucking millions i tell you that muslims are beyond ugly

What are they talking about?

On average, most people aren't good looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfEW7UE76k0&ab_channel=TJAFS!

They're debating racism. It's a debate show by and for the people in the ghetto in Sweden where they discuss various topics. Today they discussed racism and they invited a Jow Forumstard and a Swedish feminist.

This is true, but it is regional. Certain urban centers will attract a high percentage of good looking people. For example, Los Angeles, because it's the home of Hollywood, attracts a lot of good looking aspiring actors and actresses, most of whom never make it, with a large proportion of that group never moving back home either. Over several generations, amongst the white population of the place, the average level of attractiveness compared to other cities nearby is much higher.

Also for example, in the UK, the more north you go, the more attractive you get, and the more south, the uglier. Most likely due to patterns of norse genes concentrating in the north and amongst the scottish.

Thought this program was by SVT first, apparently by Viasat.

Please nuke us already.

whats the bitch on the left name

Not even remotely true regarding the UK. The Viking invasion left barely any genetic legacy and the further North you go the more Celtic people are. The highest proportions of Germanic genes are in the South and East parts of the island. I grew up in the North of England and the women are often disgusting Northern slags. Stop talking out of your arse.

>Most likely due to patterns of norse genes concentrating in the north and amongst the scottish.

Scots are ugly bro.

Right is white, left is brown, grab your kippah and get out of town.

If you marry the left your kids will be Muhammads and demi-pakis. Genetics trump everything in importance, that's why even if a girl is attractive but she has some genetic disease you can't have kids with her.

And if the Swede lost a bit of weight she would look...okay, maybe.

Attached: Muslim refugee Sweden it feels like home in Iraq.jpg (1129x498, 111K)

REMEMBER

Attached: muslim murder 11 year old.png (1354x1397, 1.64M)

During the sixties, Iraqi women walked around in sun dresses and high heels.
You wouldn't be able to tell if it was Baghdad or Boston from pictures of that era.
It's the regime, not the religion that has shackled the Iraqi people.

Unfortunately, they've been brainwashed and a feral cat has more value today.

youtube.com/watch?v=WH0DIJuPhcc

For me, it's Cherrie

kek there's only two white in this show wtf

99.9% of immigrants are not represented by the woman on the left.

Same with the woman on the right.

No, it just means Miss desert and it's not commonly used.

Wtf now I'm pro-immigration. Please president Juda and chairman Kalkstein bring in mudshits.

The white Swedish woman appears like her face got melted, if these are the future demographics of Sweden you can say goodbye to everything you liked about the country. The random English words feels grating, I'm sure it's influenced by the migrants.
The hot Iraqi looks really similar to the average Brazilian face wise.

Only allow female immigration, problem solved.

Yuck, just sterilize the mud population like in the good old days.

I have Viasat documentary channels on my tv and while you can find documentaries about history that try to be objective, I found Viasat's documentaries are full of leftist/west propaganda and omitting truth. Was it just my imagination?

I've just bleached a French woman of Algerian origin. They can't resist the BWC.

>muh migrants make my peepee happy
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SVERIGE
Tag dig sammen svensker

>these two thots came from different countries and the one that came from mine is slightly uglier therefore mass immigration now
I think all that blacked sperm you swallowed might have altered your dna Sven

diversity of women is always welcome. i can fuck all the hot asian pussy i want and im not even attractive

Stage right or right?

Average graduating class in Finland

Attached: 0F53335F-B94F-4ED7-BFA8-CE220C62ACDA.jpg (2579x1807, 3.42M)

She's super qt but her hair is dyed, it's probably jet black

So then, not actually Swedish?

Oh it's completely true you english wanker. You're probably right that it's the Scot's primarily Celtic genetics, but they're still on average more attractive than any native Londoner or Welshman or anything south of Manchester.

And I'm talking pre-flooding of immigrants due to Blair here, which is the last time I went to the "home" country. I was disgusted by just how ugly the English were, but a hop and a skip up to Glasgow was like discovering where your country hid all the attractive people.

like 70% are young males i heard

holy shit finnish guys are ugly as fuck

They can't resist any dicks desu.

was getting HIV part of your plan?

Attached: 1534128761226.png (374x530, 206K)

It will be extremely painful

Fuck off ahmed

No of course not, she's Iraqi. Probably a Kurd

There's bugger all Norse DNA in Scotland today outside of the Islands, it's something like 7% on average.
I could say the English are ugly but that wouldn't be true of every English person. The same is true of Scotland.
ranker.com/list/hottest-scottish-models/no-rupaulogies

Attached: Tidy2.jpg (600x767, 60K)

>>says the bong

Stop the hate. It's okay to be a Swede.

That’s true, they’re below average and their pussies smell worse than other races. White women are a meme

80% military aged men. If it were 100% childbearing aged women, I would be ok with it.

No gibs though. They have to find a cock to suck resources out of if they want to live in a white country.

nem egy bong ;^)

Fuck are you talking about? Caithness is solidly Norse. The West March and Galloway, and all the litoral extending up from their to Sutherland is just as Norse as the Isles it faces.

Attached: skand map6-w400.png (400x687, 91K)

>homogeneous
we should never have let those peasants live on our land. we should never have let those bastards eat.

cherry picked
not reflection of reality

>in the UK, the more north you go, the more attractive you get, and the more south, the uglier.

It's quiet the opposite, retard.
Northerners are univerally made fun of in Britain, among other things, on how ugly they are.

But yeah, your whole reasoning is shit. San Diego OC and the cities in the Ocean North of LA usually have better looking every day people than LA itself.

t. Been to California for awhile.

PS - Kill yourself. You're too stupid to live.

>I was disgusted by just how ugly the English were,

This coming from an american...
Who claims to have visited Britain itself...

Those cuties are perfect

There are some good looking, but by God, the average Finnish girl is way below the few Finnish girls I've met here.
I feel privileged now...

I agree Sweden being 65% ethnic is not enough it needs to be under 15% by the end of this decade.

Even the Oarkney and Shetland Islands that were under Scandinavian Kingdoms for centuries are more than 75% "British".
Iceland is 40% "Celtic (Irish/British) and 60% Scandinavian.

... and that makes the Icelanders better looking than the Scandis.

16 girls and only 6 guys.

Attached: Chad.png (292x381, 290K)

Yesterday on the 8 o'clock news they reported about the last refugee boat arriving in Spain:

"The boat had 600 people, among which some 60 females, some of whom were pregnant."

But yeah, let's let them all in because one of those 60s was kind of hot.
The people who come up with this sort of arguments are below caricaturally evil Jews...
Traitors are the worst.

>flag
YES

DONT EVEN TRY

I honestly feel for the Iraqi people. Can you name a nation that has suffered more in the last decades than the Iraqis?
First Saddam, then the Americans who killed or caused the death of 1 million of them, bombed everything into ruins, destroyed their economy, contaminated the soil with depleted uranium and caused thousands of kids to be born with birth defects, then ISIS, and now an Iran-backed puppet government that might perpetuate ethnic/religious conflicts.

I'm an ethnonationalist (Spain for Spaniards, that is), but in all honesty if a people deserves a bit of sympathy that's the Iraqis and I wouldn't mind if our country helped them economically (after all our country supported the war in Iraq), but still, taking refugees from such foreign cultures and religions is such a problem both short and long-term. But I think we should help them and we can sympathize with them even if we oppose to import them here en masse.

Attached: 1506479145500.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

lol says the britsh guy , laughed when a roman said "the ugliest people that i have conquered" kekekeke

if we only had women immigrants, it wouldn't be half as bad.
men can fight for their country.

>Maybe immigration isn't so bad after all?
Female ONLY immigration is not bad at all.
Non white women were meant to be BLEACHED by the white man.

Congrats, you convinced me. Of all my years on Jow Forums, I'm now convinced.

Sarcasm, I'm not. I'm not convinced. Do you know what sarcasm is?
lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=sarcasm

>if our country helped them economically
We can't even help our fucking selves.

Attached: 1464301737648.jpg (1273x1024, 219K)

They all could have gone to other Muslim countries Like Ubekistan or Kazakistan

....I-I'm not crying...

The one on the right will also only marry a muslim

Damn. I would let her sit on my face for hours.

This

The one on the left is too brown for me

Lampinen är ju helt jävla körd i huvudet

Looks like Kim Kardashian and Bruce Jenner
Kanye in the back fixin to get up and smack a ho

wow fucking bigot then how could they get their free stuff for being useless?

Delete this post immediatly

Attached: DELETE HELPINGS.jpg (673x415, 27K)

That show is an abomination and a crime against humanity.

nordcuck genes in action

all of you north of france look like mongrels

Why wasn't she already beated to death by her family?

kys brown boi

Is that in Sweden? What's the name and the premise of the show?

>
Also for example, in the UK, the more north you go, the more attractive you get, and the more south, the uglier Most likely due to patterns of norse genes concentrating in the north and amongst the scottish.
Sounds like something you just completely made up.

Gib beurette gf

Attached: ApuHandsOut.png (778x512, 45K)

>Northerners are univerally made fun of in Britain, among other things, on how ugly they are.
Never heard such a thing happening.

if the axis forces won WWII I fully believe that a majority of middle eastern countries would be tolerable and or heavily modernized.

Its called "Tjafs" and the people in it discuss different topics. Too bad they arent very intelligent. Many degenerates on the show too, see:
youtube.com/watch?v=9ij9yCf7e8E

Which Roman said that then?

I went to uni in Hull and the locals looked like Goblins, Mancheter was normal and what I saw of Liverpool was fine so it might just be smaller towns up north.

I think you are confusing you sand people countries. you’re thinking of Iran

Holy shit is every nigger that speaks proper swedish in the entire country on stage?

No he's not just look at us

>muslima
ousted paco