Now THIS really makes you think

Now THIS really makes you think

Attached: gdtre53.png (1146x1220, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish i could have everything handed to me because i had tits.

95%+ of rapists are non-white men

>men don’t suffer random violence just us weak defenseles women
>thinking guys get bought drinks

Your paranoia isn't my problem.

>women are cowards
>men are to blame

RAPE

How does one even get through a single day being that fucking pathetic?

Because only women can be randomly shot in the head by some psycho while out for an evening run

They’re right. They should be afraid. Niggers and shitskins make all those things dangerous. In a purely white neighbourhood they could do those things without much fear. Bad things would happen still, but on such a rare occasion that it would be out of public consciousness. Until the jew media blew it out of proportion

Sounds like you need to move. bitch

Buy a gun.

Attached: Gun Response Time.jpg (604x552, 49K)

To be fair.. I've had drinks bought for me by random people. It probably helped that it was my 21st birthday and my father was the drummer for the band (so he made an announcement). Outside of that.. never.

>let somebody buy me a drink

Attached: 2F3704D2-E93E-48F1-9249-27A72FB64BA4.gif (350x314, 2.06M)

This, kek. The grass is always greener for the modern roastie

>let someone buy me a drink
>as a man
How delusional is this hooker?

I wouldn't want to walk alone at night either.

I wish i was a superman so i could do those same things in my country.

This

and wtf i wrong with her face?

Only niggers and wetbacks would harass those ugly hags.

I wonder why she feels this way... Maybe because women are weak compared to men?

90% of videos on liveleak are of dudes getting their shit pushed in by other dudes or being robbed by other dudes. What they're admitting here inadvertently is that women are scared to do what men do because they are in fact the weaker sex. I don't worry as much as them as well because I do not think "Hey let me walk by this pack of niggers because of course they're just like me and it would be racist not to become a soft target for 9 dudes at 4 am when I am drunk".

That is the logic you are getting from these dumb ass roasties without them even being capable of acknowledging it.

If women have this kind of anxiety then they need to see a therapist and get on some medication. these women assume their stinky garbage pussies are in such high demand that men can't wait to jump inside. But in fact most men wouldn't give these Nickelodeon haired obese feminazis a second look if they were paid to do so.

Maybe because Ann Arbor is a basically a suburb of Detroit.

>men dont suffer random acts of violence

Im pretty fucking sure we do more often than women by the way.

Prove
Me
Wrong
N I G G E R .

>and famously liberal
is she trying to suggest that being liberal somehow makes the place LESS prone to rape?

Attached: 1519862036777.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>let someone buy me a drink
Lol deluded roastie doesn't realize that her vagina is literally the only reason anyone has ever offered to buy her a drink. Also, every single one of her problems could be solved by having a car.

SLIDE
his board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try Jow Forums - International/Random,
Sage

Men in America can't do any of those things in safety either because niggers

Yea I saw a woman walking alone outside the other day and she was immediately raped and killed

It's the tradeoff for the world being their oyster in every other respect. Most young women can find dozens of men who would pay for all her shit and thank her for the privilege. Men don't get jackshit in the sympathy department when they fall on hard times.

Attached: 1525619959526.jpg (851x841, 155K)

>Response is exactly a minute after original post
Can you samefag even harder.

Who buys men drinks?

Attached: 1536368124944.jpg (652x722, 116K)

nice larp

>also, I think carrying a handgun should be illegal

>some literal who that looks like a 40 year old insect
>48k followers

SLAY QUEEN

Attached: R9mFSMyL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Where does this dumb whore live that none of those things can be done alone? Taking a fucking elevator, or you kidding me?

Yes, men are in no danger of being mugged
Bitches be retarded

How am I samefagging with two different IDs?

HI, this thread about sociology/psychology is NOT POLITICAL.

his board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try Jow Forums - International/Random,

Sage

>Also, every single one of her problems could be solved by having a car.

Attached: 8a7a42cc0c5c219d65c90eb8a6248eeee204caf7.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

>Going out at night
NIGGER ALERT*
You should be too tired after a productive morning to go out at night.

with that kind of britbong chav face she wouldn't have to worry about being preyed on. not even muhammad will touch that haram meat.

'kin ell, does she have to use sticky tape to hold that nose up. You could launcher harrier jump jets off that thing.

Where's that article of the feminist woman who decided to actually live a few days as a man to prove that the patriarchy was real, and ended up fucking hating it?

Attached: 1534600638727.jpg (514x540, 60K)

>but then who's gonna drive it? I don't see well at night.
Why women always say that don't see well at night? No shit that's why men build it with lights.

Also I live in Flint, this kike bitch wouldn't know threats if it slit her kids throat and fucked her screaming tornado siren noises!

I can't remember if this was the exact one, but this woman, Norah Vincent, lived 18 months as a man, and managed to convince everyone that she was a man.

Here's what she learned;
>"Men are suffering. They have different problems than women have but they don't have it better. They need our sympathy, they need our love, and they need each other more than anything else. They need to be together."

Use the stairs, you fat cow

this. It is like they dont even know the stats on the victims of random violence at all

Unironically, what are these bitches doing out of the house?

This whole thread is a huge incel alert

I get where this is coming from. Im a guy and this one creepy german exhange fucker in my college bio glass was my in my lab group of 4. He acted normal and we all exchanged numbers and then shit got weird quick as fuck. Showed up to class with slim fit euro spedo esque tighty whities and told me i should wear them. I bert faced my way through the rest of the assignment but he would randomly text every 3 months asking if i tried the underwear on. Girls have to deal with this blatant autism all the time.

>(((Wendy Orient)))
>literally letting us know shes one of them

Oh, I'm sorry.

Poor women :( They have it much worse than men :(

I guess so. She must not know about the fact that all male feminists are rapists.

Yea men don't understand this at all. We men are very glad to let our daughters walk out into the city all alone at night. As fathers we allow this all the time. Because we don't understand.
Women are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1534574533403.png (510x332, 66K)

>being a woman = having irrational fears
yeah, we got it, thanks.

It's weird. By all logic women should be the most interested demographic in promoting and defending gun ownership. They're the weaker sex. They're the one that benefits from equalizing the battlefield with a tool that ignores physical strength. Women are consistently fighting against gun ownership while simultaneously claiming over and over to be distressed from not feeling safe from physically stronger attackers. This world doesn't make any sense.

Reply with a compilation of guys being sucker punched by niggers. Two red pills in one.

Brit knows he needs a ramp. top kek.

Maybe if she wasn't so brainwashed she'd be able to understand that the VAST majority of violence against women is perpetrated by a specific demographic

But instead she'd complain police are racially profiling and THAT is why she can't feel safe, because people like her place virtue signalling over safety

Rare

>As a woman I say: let them in!

want to be a men / wants free shit

is it really that dangerous to be outside one's home in Brazil?

She's right.
People on Jow Forums always say women live life on easy mode but being a man is so much better.
Men are stronger, more creative, don't have to worry about getting attacked or raped.
I would never want to be a woman.

> let someone buy me a drink
> man

What did she mean by this? At the gay bar?

When I lived in-city, I liked to go and walk around late at night. No destination.. just walk around. I liked doing it because at night the city was really quiet.. and it was peaceful. There was one night that a female exited some building and started walking about 20ft ahead of me. I didn't think anything of it, and just kept walking behind her. This was my return trip, and on my return I typically stopped at a convenience store (QuikTrip, if you're familiar) to grab a drink. I crossed the road to get to the QT.. and so did she. She went into the QT and told the reps that she was being stalked and needed the police to be called. Thankfully the late crew at this QT were familiar with me, and asked me what happened.. so I told them I was on my usual walk and she just happened to step out of her building slightly before I passed. They believed me.. but she didn't. She still demanded the police be called.. so they called the police. Police took 4 statements that night; one from me, one from the woman and two from the staff. If it wasn't for those 2 people (one male, one female) working the counter knowing who I was, I'd likely be put in jail.. for walking.

I feel like 10 years ago this lady would be considered mentally unstable (i.e. paranoia) but now she is celebrated because "FUCKING WHITE MALES"

They were born into being pathetic. Victimhood is their weapon.

I've had plenty bought for me

Slav no chin syndrome.

How does she even leave the house? These victim complex people need serious help. Also
>accepting drinks from strangers
>walkimg around alone at night
That shit applies to men and women

>leafposter
Women opinions are symptomatically and (other than rare outliers) unironically a way to know the types of men that she’s around when you don’t see her. They like the music their first love showed them, but pretend it was always their liking and they show off the knowledge that that man taught them.
The men in your society are anti gun, so the women reflect that.
In the Midwest (almost, but there are a few anti gun men) all the lower class women are either pro gun or they don’t care. Some women here have been known to pretend to like men, steal some of their guns, and break up with them, even.

>(((wendy or
wait, she did it for me

sounds like she is asking for a world without minorities

>Women are strong, capable, and independent!
>HELP US WE'RE SCARED

Your flag reminded me.. on my first trip to Canada, a couple female friends that I had from IRC bought me some drinks (oddly, they were best friends.. one jew and one muslim). They knew that where I was from, 4 point was prohibited for sale.. so they got me fucked up on wine coolers, essentially. Apparently I'm going to be in the Jew's memoirs for something I did (I have no clue.. the muslim girl just says I touched the jew's ass on accident while I was getting out of the car, but I don't remember it).

This is a safe space for women hate now. Fuck off.

Most victims of violent crimes are men they just take the risk and die earlier for it.

>these situations are all 100% safe if you have a penis
>men do not experience fear even if it is dangerous
who said women are retarded?

Women in America have it better than almost anywhere else in the world. They have no clue how good they have it.
Tell your feminist friends to go live in India. Indian guys literally grope any female they see in public. After they come back from India they will realize how good they have it.

Illya

Criminally underrated post.

cant find it, google only shows results of why feminism is good and patriarchy sucks

Fpbp as fucking always.

99% of feminism is just ugly, morally bankrupt females who failed to succeed as wives and mothers so they want to be treated instead like a sepcial class of men with all of the privelidge and none of the responsibility.

>Let someone buy me a drink.
Bad news there, sweetie.

one post by this id
sage

I wish I could browse the internet without getting nagged by some bitch.

if they really want to do those things then they should should stop supporting unrestricted immigration and neutering their police

> Someone texted me offensive things.

That sounds really tough, user.

Attached: steve-o.jpg (214x236, 5K)

Attached: 1489363394179.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

Norah Vincent. She was on a 20/20 episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc

Comes with the baggage of potentially dying a gutter, though.

Her plastic surgeon should have his license revoked.

>Vincent's book Self-Made Man retells an eighteen-month experiment in which she disguised herself as a man.[5] This follows in the tradition of undercover journalism such as Black Like Me. Vincent was interviewed by Ju Ju Chang on the ABC News program 20/20 [6] and talked about the experience in HARDtalk extra on BBC on April 21, 2006, where she described her experiences in male-male and male-female relationships. She joined an all-male bowling club, joined a men's therapy group, went to a strip club, dated women, and used her knowledge as a lapsed Catholic[6][7] to visit monks in a cloister.[8] Vincent writes about how the only time she has ever been considered excessively feminine was during her stint as a man: her alter ego, Ned, was assumed to be gay on several occasions, and features which in her as a woman had been seen as "butch" became oddly effeminate when seen in a man. Vincent asserts that, since the experiment, she has more fully realized the benefits of being female and the disadvantages of being male, stating, "I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege.[6] She's also stated that she has gained more sympathy for and understanding of men and the male condition.

> Leaf
> Gay bar

Checks out.

Ugly on the outside -> Ugly on the inside

Attached: 1458144757881.jpg (541x601, 128K)

>Women defy all logic and tradition to rush off and pretend to be men
>Surprised when nobody respects them
>Surprised when they actually have to deal with shit and think for themselves and take responsibility for their own safety
100 years ago women didn't have to put up with creepy advances or being raped* at college or worrying about being out at night. It's almost as if natural family units and natural gender roles protected people from being in situations that they were biologically incapable of preforming adequately...