The Rise & Fall of ANTIFA

I've sifted through 1000 minutes of RIOT/PROTEST/RALLY footage and compressed everything in 6 minutes of pure shock & bliss(counting 200 knockouts/punches/tackles/bombs/full body hits of ANTIFA/commie scum) to illustrate the entire scope of the madness encompassing the west.

Check it out here.
youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM
&
bitchute.com/video/677d9LtMPwo9/

How do you think this will end? Antifa is getting more violent and psychotic by the day and for far too long have sane people not intervened. I have the feeling now that Nationalism is celebrating it's come back we have yet to see a full on escalation and probably an all out civil war throughout the west.
The fight is on for our homelands and minds. Who will take the crown?

Attached: Bild2Thsuudasd.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nobodytm.com/archive/index.html
twitter.com/BackinBuck/status/1043597771469725696?s=19
bitchute.com/video/677d9LtMPwo9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 shilling this hard

Yea I know, but considering the feedback I got I think ppl don't mind it much, it's not like I'm pushing shit and if you don't like it
> sage & leave

Yesterday an user suggested me I should make a video on South Africa, so if you got footage and you like my editing style please post all the footage you got

That's all

Attached: PICKLEBOY.webm (480x270, 2.17M)

bump

Bump

This was actually fucken dope. Gonna spread on fb

bump while i watch

good editing, fitting music, all around fine job

Just finished, was ok. Any video of antifa faggots getting wrecked is entertaining though. Bump

you're doing kek's work user thank you

Attached: 1524709983484.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

The far left will win in the short and medium turn as things are progressing for the moment. Conservative politicians are spineless cucks, Antifa are free to riot and attack people in the USA even though Republicans are in power. They have managed to gain control of most major internet and media companies as well as some financial services. Internet infrastructure is the biggest disaster at the current rate they will completely silence all opposition online within a few years, with no means of communication there will be no way to form groups to oppose them.

Their only obvious weakness is that many of their largest backers such as Google, facebook and others don't really want a communist state, if they were to start attacking those companies and costing them money they would be disposed of very quickly. Since the far left is very prone to turning on each other it's not far fetched that people could strategically incite them to become a headache for those companies.

Normies won't react until the long term when the communists cause severe financial hardship or start killing people they know.

Good work

Already shoaed on Kiketube
We have to fight against (((globalist companies))) not their footsoldiers

that was fast

Repost, it got (((SHUT DOWN)))

it's because he posted it here and jewtube could see where traffic was coming from

Fuck

You should put this on another vid site, preferably where people can download and share it if you want to get the message out. I knew it was going to get removed by youtube once I saw it. Good work though.

It's on bitchute, download it and upload it if you guys like

It's a great vid, how did you learn to make such quality vids, i want to do it as well, also what Software you using (vegas or adobe)

Started out with a friend doing battlerap stuff for fun and we had to make videos for them. It kinda grew on me and I started filming Trips/random stuff experimenting with style and tone.
Plain old Sony Vegas Pro. I'm too dumb for anything else honestly. Just practice and it'll sort itself out

Well it was up for a day

Cool, check out nobody tm, maybe a good Inspiration for you Hans
nobodytm.com/archive/index.html

Good work user especially the Yuri edits.

What that?

Account getting deleted some time soon I suspect.

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-212642.png (1080x2160, 250K)

jesus christ. you didn't even do anything remotely offensive.

More proof the kikes at Jewtube and the (((ADL))) are communist traitors that need to be hanged.

Attached: 234543.png (640x347, 12K)

gunna watch, have a bump

Thank you for this, have another bump

All clips are from youtube itself too with hundred of thousand views

The antifa clips come from commie accounts themselves openly praising revolution and insurrection, the burning of police with ten thousands of views

That got removed quick.

this is my response

Post them on bitchute and d.tube, they’ll come for them next.

BitchuteLink is in OP

That's why you don't shill for stuff here. Just let it get views organically over a longer period of time. It's less likely to attract the attention of censors.

*brainlet post

next time you make a video, and you should, you're good at it, post it to a right-leaning subreddit or something and not here. there are either faggots from jewtube waiting here all the time to remove videos this board likes, or they're tracking where traffic is coming from and shutting down all videos that get it's traffic from Jow Forums

>How do you think this will end?
Antifa causes normies to become fascist like they did last time in the 30's.

Attached: antifa germany 1930s.png (800x575, 547K)

Twitter is trying it's best to stop me spreading it too...

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-215024.png (1080x2160, 158K)

good work! / Gute Arbeit!

Attached: 1537115138637.jpg (522x1001, 163K)

>getting more violen
While i am fully convinced antifa is fascist controlled opposition goading a bunch of liberal larpers to meme protests i can dream

They’re election meddling again.

>removed immediately
At least you tried, krautbro.

Awesome video, have you posted this to infinity chan yet?

Yea yesterday. Might make a new thread

FUUUUUUCK!
GOOOLD!

>
>They’re election meddling again.

It was about to blow up too. black Pigeon Speaks was even in the comments...

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-093701.png (1080x2160, 696K)

awesome, make more!!!

Kraut Propaganda machine rulles again !
But for the free world !

>infinity chan

Attached: 1498929990156.png (874x1086, 215K)

wow
ive reported their fb pages where they literally talk about killing white fascists and fb replies, we are sorry you feel offended but we have determined nothing on this page is in violation of our terms of service. do you wish to block this page? rate your experience by clicking smile frown faces

not sure if that pic is parody or serious

whoever of you made this, this is the coolest shit I've seen in ages!
hello!

serious

Attached: 1494657077136.jpg (1158x1000, 238K)

if you get it resized and uploaded so they dont insta ban it i would love to download it and ive not even seen it.
these motherfuckers in tech need to be prosecuted for subversion

>video is not available
ok nice thread

Yt repost?
Some antics lurking the thread reported it for violence

and ffs yes it is ofc banned from judentube.... for what exactly? lol

anyways saved

Holy FUCK that got deleted fast

Article 13 in action?

Repost reeee

Great video. I subscribed to your bitchute channel and I demand you make a minimum of 2 a day for me and the other 3 subscribers.

Attached: 1531801213100.jpg (1024x1007, 75K)

im so fucking armed up in Ger. Fucking KEKs fucking with 3000fps

ficki me this is so fucking great, we sh ould have used yuri earlier, but better late than never lol

imagine when they see this, imagine when normies see this. they are going to go wtf, who is that guy? then the red pills are in reach of them

I'm still waiting for a steemit account, but if anyone of you have it pls put it on d.tube too. I'll have it in a couple of days I assume

How do you ppl miss the bitchute link right beneath it?

I will do as you command good sir.

Absolutely incredible video desu

Attached: 00538628-7DE6-4984-BAE5-A67A58931221.gif (500x281, 882K)

I didnt, just reacted after checking the youtube link first, good video

>Not posting the pewtube link

theres some nice footage in the DNC propaganda piece 'Active Measures' and Adam Curtis 'Hypernormality', underscoring what Bezmenov said about political stasis

Question foe you guys, will youtube strike my acc again if I upload a video with the bitchute link in the description?

why the hell did jewtube censor this though!?!

lol a nerve was fucking raped, there is lit nothing against their tos here. ugh I don't got anymore google accounts either. if you do, upload upload upload!

This video has been removed lol

fookin NOICE

Attached: noice.gif (500x200, 483K)

Great work! I'll admit trying to read and keep up with the pace of the openung clips almost made me nauseous, but that's my fault for being a boomer and watching the Antifa horde getting BTFO was awe inspiring. Well done!

Attached: Consume.gif (530x707, 3M)

Jesus user, that’s fucking GOLD

I feel like these centralized services will be all but dead within a year or two, they are clamping down ridiculously hard right now. keep seeing the phrase 'overplaying their hands' and it's so true. they just keep doubling down every time people point out their double standards and inherent racism against whites and civilization.

super gay but whatever. really good editing and quality, just yeah, super gay. You need a better director. But I guess this is maybe targeted towards children. Iuno maybe i'm just a 27 yo boomer

Harass them on Twitter about how you didn't violate the ToS and they're a bunch of commies. That actually works sometimes.

This is some first-class editing. JewTube already banned it.

Also, this was my captcha lmao.

Attached: DA2729F3-6B2B-403C-A733-CDFDF5EF94E5.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

bump, amazing video

not really

lol yes they don't know how to step back, they only know how to double down and it exposes their nose.

also

Attached: freestuff.jpg (252x260, 20K)

Grade A fucking job on the vid.

A tipping point is coming soon. And when it does come, it will only take a handful (5 or 6) motivated patriots spread out over the country to squash this bullshit.

What will leftists do when they know they are no longer safe to gather in crowds adorned in black? How many will have to be reached out and touched in a crowd? When they can't hear it and have no clue from which direction it came.

Twitter already flagged my acc for spam for dming 4 ppl and nobody seems to see my Posts where I tag them...

Ah just stupid I guess

What do you mean?

Jewtube video was already deleted.if it was the same video as that bitchute there is literally no reason for it to be blocked. I've seen most of those clips on YouTube personally already. Nothing violates any of their rules to the best of my knowledge

this is why I keep coming back here

also spread this to the meme world, alex jones, all those e celeb niggers

Attached: 1534367565744.gif (74x98, 47K)

Shut id down!

You people are disgusting. There is absolutely nothing wrong with antifa. The right just smeers them because they don't like being called out for what they are - fascists. You bootlickers can't think for yourselves and need an authority figure to boss you around. If there ever was an "NPC" they'd be the right wing scumbags who ignore facts/science and simply follow whoever has the loudest angriest voice.

Attached: Zjh6PI5.jpg (640x429, 38K)

It doesn't work for me (phone)

Plz reuplod

Tell styxenhammer666 about it

Attached: styx.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

no tos violation at all, they are afraid

how about them russian or soviet collusion leftards!
this!

If you guys wanna help me push it, RT my twitter Post, maybe even jewtube will see it

twitter.com/BackinBuck/status/1043597771469725696?s=19

Attached: 1534490476741.jpg (639x480, 85K)

You did good user. Really really good. On behalf of a grateful nation we would like to thank you for your time and service.

cool bideo

he already commented on twitter about that (((Economist))) article about how Europe being BLACKED was inevitable and there's nothing we can do about it or something.

Feel free to do so if you like. I don't exactly know how I would go about it.

>bitchute.com/video/677d9LtMPwo9/

bumping for OP, ty for the OC