Should grabbing a titty when you were 16 disqualify you from the Supreme Court?

Should grabbing a titty when you were 16 disqualify you from the Supreme Court?

Attached: 123.jpg (1028x675, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f49ELvryhao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, no.

he has a nice thick head of hair for a 50 year old man.

No, especially when there's zero proof of him having grabbed the titty. I wonder how much the accuser got paid...

is that what's its rlly all about? who didn't grab some titty when they were 16?

Attached: IMG_2301.jpg (598x372, 39K)

No, clearly the Democrats want only incels and women on the SCOTUS.

me
>tfw don't know what a titty feels like

Attached: sf.jpg (550x535, 34K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f49ELvryhao

Call me crazy, but I think having 17 year-olds worry that any sexual assault they commit now might follow them around for the rest of their lives would be a GREAT thing.

women have an overinflated valuation of 5 lbs of fat

she's tied to Soros, so probably a nice sum

actually thats not the situation

the question you should be asking is: "should being accused of grabbing a titty 30 years ago when you were 16 disqualify you from supreme court nomination"

fuck no

yes
because i remember when i was 16 and even then i would have considered that to be a serious violation of someone
you dont really understand the thought process behind doing something like that,
believe me, its serious. despite the communist subversion tactic of making seem trivial here

he is likely someone who came from abuse, or has associated with other abuse victims, or has associated with sadistic privileged bullies
of course, things over time can change, but the question is should that disqualify you from the supreme court

well, i would have to see him more and actually hear him as a human being

There's about as much proof for this accusation as me accusing you of pedophilia.

Guess you should turn yourself in now since you've been outed, child molester.

No it shouldn't. Also in this case, I'm highly doubtful it even happened, and I'm very much hoping it doesn't affect things as a means to nip this stupid trend in the ass before it grows even more than it's gotten to already. It's as this user says: There's little proof on this one. It's all claim, and nothing else. These two people supposedly have never even been around one another aside from one day or something when they were teens. Besides a, to my understanding, political rival just laying out a claim she got made out with and had her tit squeezed, once upon a half century ago, there's nothing here.
Either it's true and to me, some teen bitch let some guy groped on her titty and she never said a word afterward because clearly it didn't bother her much, or she just flatout liked it and didn't give it a thought until now, or it never even happened and she's making it up entirely.

So to me, we're reaching a bit a saturation point with all these sexual misconduct claims. How many times does this crap happen anymore?
With pretty much every male political candidate they can pull it on, and more often as time goes along. It's becoming a tool in the political left's box, that they wield eagerly and often.

I say it's time to establish a precedent. If you wanna prove someone's sexual misconduct, you need more than spouting words, after a lefty has palmed some skank a few 100 dollar bills to screech. Else? They're going to palm skanks a few 100 dollar bills to screech.

Should a vague, baseless accusation of grabbing a titty when you were 16 35 years ago with no witnesses disqualify you from the Supreme Court?

Prove this women even exists.

KYS shill

I used to do stuff like that, it wasnt about consent it was just about the games horny teenagers play, sometimes the girls played along, sometimes they pushed your hand away and laughed it off.. its innocent enough and it's not "assault" and none of those girls are "victims" until they realize there's money and fame involved in pretending to be traumatized

She's a true believer so probably did it for free
Remember she never intended on being outed

"""sexual assault"""

A few of my ex girlfriends have asked to be slapped during sex, and i did it.

Am i going to be subject to a FBI probe?
And, dare i say it, a disinformation campaign by the Democrat party?

Me too is coming for you. Get unemployment insurance immediately.

this. even if it was literally true what the politically motivated skank said, it still wouldn't make him anything but a normal dude. wouldhigh5/10

Signing in

Attached: 1526128384124.jpg (665x835, 55K)

Assaulting someone and grabbing it without their permission, yeah.

But I haven't seen any evidence of that. Only weak allegations that Dems set on for months instead of bringing up at the beginning of the process when Congress would have had time to fully investigate them. This is politics, nothing more.

Hey user? My parents didn't beat me with reeds, chain me to the oven, or even keep me in locked in a box. They didn't even put out a cigarette on me, not even one single time. Yet strangely I still feel this love of tits, females and having sex. I don't know how it ever happened but...

yep, some of them they do that

I think this may disqualify men from the supreme court generally.

Not an argument.
You do see the benefit of denying Kavanaugh right? Some folks think groping and assaulting people is just “no big deal” or that it happened so long ago it doesn’t matter today.
That’s where you are wrong. Dr Ford had to suffer in silence for DECADES as her abuser rose in the political ranks. He has a successful career, great family, and power, all predicated by an attack. Brett Kavanaugh should have had none of these things. Dr Ford should have come forward immediately following the assault, but we all know women rarely speak out for any number of reasons. Thankfully the #Me Too movement has empowered women to take a stand against their abusers and attackers.
I stand firmly with Dr Ford. Unfortunately it’s too late to press criminal chargers on that man, and we can’t take away any of his ill gotten gains, but we can prevent a sexual predator from sitting on the highest court in the country. We can ensure that this type of evil does not infect our justice system even further. Maybe stopping Brett Kavanaugh will set an example for children growing up today. Maybe a teenager will think twice about molesting a drunk girl at a party. Our world will be better for it.

((()))

i doubt it

Did you ask for written permission, in triplicate?

If not, RIP user

>. I wonder how much the accuser got paid...

Attached: Capture.jpg (1234x901, 145K)

It's crazy because I know people in college, people who should be adults, who legitimately think like the delusional maniac in this post.

have you ever just straight up violated a woman by grabbing her tits though?
its easy to think about doing something like that here, but go outside and stand infront of an actual women and try doing that to her

its a serious violation, and not something simple and easy to do, comrad

>>. I wonder how much the accuser got paid...

Attached: Capture.jpg (1282x898, 130K)

Holy shit, private security costs that much? The threats on her life must be very real if they have to shell out $200,000 for a few weeks. Pretty scary stuff.
On the other hand it is heartwarming to see the sheer amount of financial support she’s getting from random people across the country.

And this

Attached: Capture.jpg (1238x932, 245K)

All male behaviors will be criminalized in the leftist dystopia to come.

And this

Attached: Capture.jpg (1266x843, 163K)

I knew something like this would happen when they pinches Cosby for something he did 30 years ago

Cosby was the test run

>Should grabbing a titty when you were 16 disqualify you from the Supreme Court?
>Should ... when you were 16 disqualify you from ...

Attached: 1490407791987.jpg (500x500, 205K)

The last 2 weeks have been about her renegotiating the payment.

We can't win until we start killing these people.

How about all the women who grabbed Chad's cock or slapped his ass in high school? Will they be held accountable too?

Attached: 1537555533606.jpg (720x663, 44K)

Yes, but only if the victim will make a allegation to the police with some basic details like when and where it happened and then only if the police find reasonable evidence that it occured and even then only if it proceeds to a trial and a court records a guilty verdict and even then only if they are actually given jail time.

Or you know, I guess we could just set a precedent where all we need to do to stop a nomination is to pay a crisis actor to make a vauge statement, refuse to report it to the police and refuse to actually testify to Congress about it.

The owner of the tittie being grabbed:
>Is not sure it was Judge k
>Is not sure what year it happened
>Is not sure where it happened
>Is not sure if other people where present
>Has a personal grudge against Judge K's mother
>Has been told that lying to bring down the patriarchy is the right thing to do
>Has no other relevant proof

I would say that we are very fucking far from disqualifying anybody from Supreme Court. It will however become a rallying cry for November elections where facts don't matter as much as who owns the media

>private people
>soros and jews

Wasn't the #metoo movement started by a child molesting woman?

Huge happening!!!
****BREAKING***

Guys Ginsberg fingered my girlfriend 25 years ago in a bathroom. She is saying she doesn’t remember the exact year but she was around 7. It happened somewhere on the east coast during a summer vacation. Not entirely sure where it happened, but another woman was there too washing her hands. It’s been really hard for her to see Ruth be on SCOTUS all these years and be powerless to do anything. Ruth needs to resign immediately. She is 1000% sure it was Ginsburg who molested her. Who does she need to contact about this? She sent a letter to Feinstein 5 years ago, however she never heard back. Please halp guiz. Need personal army.

Attached: 28FB2631-2587-413E-88FD-1102EE2D2B98.jpg (343x361, 21K)

lol is this supposed to be insulting?
holy shit faggot, YOU are delusional

She actually doesn't need to contact the police or testify or anything. She just needs to call her Democrat senator and they will decide if the accusation has merit or not.

Only r9k should be on the supreme court
>This is what the far left incels believe

If he had grabbed a wee wee the left wouldn’t give a shit.

They’re juicy and jingly. Hang in there son you’ll get one soon.