Greece is the 6th most powerful country of the EU

Greece is the 6th most powerful country of the EU.

red:
Greece is more powerful.
light red:
Greece won't lose a defensive war.
pink:
Greece would lose.

Attached: Europe.png (1374x1248, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wUYYYu0eec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why complicate something so simple by picking such putrid colors

The military wont do much good if they cant pay their debts.

>red
>light red
>pink
u wot

The Greek military is probably shitty. Any army that relies on conscription is, history has shown time and time again. I bet that if Greece gets into a war, much of its military defects or collapses altogether.

Greece is paying its debts since the begin of the crisis.

that sounds more like a personal opinion

great choices of colours

You need to go home you kanackenkakerlake

poland population :40 million
greek population: 10 million
in a non stop war till one emerged victorious who would win?

This is my home.
Why do you insult a white man like me?

Greece

>red:
>light red:
>pink:
What did he mean by this?

tell that to the chinks during Korea and some rice farmers I could think of

what the FUCK is with the colours!?

Are half them pink, or light red?? Are any of them pink?

Absolute disaster of a map

only Turkey is light red,is ttìhis correct?

this*

are you blind? there are only 4 colours on the map

no
Spain, France, Britain, Italy, Germany and Russia too

Whoever made the color scheme for that pic deserves to be taken out back and shot

and where is pink then?

There is no country in Europe that could win a war against Greece in 2018.

your map is shit and innaccurate

you are telling me France couldn't step on Greece like an insect?

Attached: image.jpg (546x567, 40K)

why? please tell me

yes
Greece is a lion that would bite off the foot of the hunter before he shoots.

because you are a child
bye

Attached: image.jpg (956x631, 72K)

I'm trying to find where the pink is like an idiot. Well played iki.

your fallschirmjager begged to differ

I think im color blind lads. This is the end of me.

I'm closer to being a 30 year old boomer than a teen.

There is no pink, which shows how powerful our great country Greece is.

Thanks for the laugh

You beat me to it.

You mean these subhumans?
They were shot in the air before they could land.

Attached: WW2.jpg (1234x946, 180K)

He's basing that on wrong/incomplete data

This is not fun but reality.
Did you forget what happened in Vietnam?

This post is retarded. The Greek military sucks balls.

France can't take over Greece.

hell yeah youtube.com/watch?v=2wUYYYu0eec

Greeks are handsome so they would probably get their balls sucked by the wives of the invaders.

not that we would want to

We would win short wars, but if anything too big popped up our military would be exhausted and eventually get destroyed. But yes, we could blitz most european countries cause we spend a ton of our gdp on our military

I see only dark red and pink

hell yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=2wUYYYu0eec

Stavros please you are embarrassing deutschland.

you must go to a doctor then

Greece would never go to war with Serbia or Romania.
Shit thread.

>a ton of our GDP

what, a ton of your gross debt production ?_?

I love Deutschland, but Germany has no chance against Greece.

but it's more powerful

"lMAo PaY dEbTS GreEk XDDdD GrEEC MosT pOOReSt COuNTry 2018 xDd"

It's a turk larper lol

Greece is a rich 1st world country, don't forget that.

>The bankrupt anus country of the EU
>Powerful
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Iki is back

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

We used to have a GDP of over 300 bil, considering most countries spend like 0.1% of their gdp in their military and we used to spend 4-5%, it's easy to see whom've stronger

Greece never went bankrupt since you were born.

Then why hasn't Turkey been kicked out of Cyprus?

Because the Turkish army is twice the size of the Greek and they outnumber Greeks 7x.

invading a country is illegal unless you're Israel or USA. Northern cyprus is recognized as Turkish clay by basically everyone. Plus, he didn't say the turkish military was weaker than the greek military lmao

Greece has been effectively bankrupt for years now. The only reason why it's still afloat is because of my tax money.

Massive military budget that goes for salaries and pensions and social benefits. I doubt their professional army has that high morale with the ongoing political crisis. The only reason they don't riot 24/7 like the rest of the population is because it's illegal for the army to organize such.

Maybe he shouldn't have made the shittiest color scheme map ever.

I love how OP Giga-Spiro picked a map that renounces Greece's claims to Cyprus for him to color.

I would rate the devastation of OP resulting from my current post as 10 / 10, with 10 being the highest form of devastation, namely, devastation to the butt.

Attached: 1 Car Girl SFW censored.jpg (541x554, 407K)

well then continue paying taxes

The army wants a coup, but the greek army is insanely religious and patriotic so I doubt it doesn't have high morale

Attached: 4.png (1984x1736, 529K)

Actually he did imply it here

I would leave out the northern part if I could, but nobody recognizes the illegal Turkish shitskin state.

AAAAA all i see is green

You're right, 5'4 spic manlets and goblinas are much better. There's an American Navy base on Crete and I don't think I saw one person above 5'8.

>light red
>pink
Kys, Greece is a fucking shithole full of lazy fucking low-IQ shitskins, your post is evidence of how retarded your people are. I had a layover in fucking Turkey and even there it was nicer.

>kys
We are superior humans. There is no need for suicide.

Attached: suicide.png (678x4882, 403K)

shit, it all looks like one color.

>invading a country is illegal unless you're Israel or USA. Northern cyprus is recognized as Turkish clay by basically everyone.

Are you having a laugh?
It's only recognised by the Turk Roaches.
If Nico, told us to get the North back by force, we could do it tomorrow.
Cost a fair amount of blood, but we can do it, easy.
I could probably do half of it on my own
I know where all there military installations are and their strengths and weakness.

>The Greek military is probably shitty.
Hellenic army is fierce.
We have the best fighter pilot in all of NATO, winning Top Gun again this year in exercises.
You dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

Albania isn't Islamic.
Greeks have low suicide rates because all parasitic shitskins who mooch off whites have the lowest suicide rates, such as niggers.
I used to have respect for your people but after visiting and seeing all the, greedy, evil, rude, brown-skinned, big-nosed fake blondes, I have come to the conclusion that you people are nothing more than a hybrid of gypsy, Turk, and Jew.

Are you albanian? They are islamic. also Lmao, greeks are white, never greedy, the friendliest humans around and white. All of what you're spewing is retardation. Or are you butthurt that a greek immigrant that was probably a gypsy that had a greek ethnicity murdered/mugged someone in your family backed in the 2000s?

>light red
>pink
Greek intellectuals.

>We have the best fighter pilot in all of NATO
(=world)

>parasitic shitskins
Check the nationalities of the Greek prison population.

Be thankful that the friendly Greeks took hundred thousands of useless Albanian immigrants who fled Albania in the 90s.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: index231231.jpg (194x259, 14K)

Attached: 1508832227068.png (960x749, 670K)

I, for one, welcome our greek overlords.

>invading a country is illegal

Hahaha very funny

>Are you albanian? They are islamic.
Albo. I'm in fact Greek Orthodox. People (particularly Greeks) tell me I look Greek because I'm white, blonde, and have a Nordic skull, but I don't really look Greek, I look like how Greeks wish they still looked.
You shitskins need to stop pushing this lie that Albanians are Muslim. We are mostly atheist/deist and only ever identified as Muslim to get out of paying taxes to the Turks. This is what I've been told by family, and it seems true to me judging by the fact that the only Albanian Muslims I've ever met were those who were offered a free trip to Turkey/Mecca and were brainwashed. Those types usually end up becoming estranged from their family. 9 out of 10 Albanian "Muslims" drink alcohol, eat pork, and literally don't know anything about Islam.

But back on topic, your people are not white. They were at one point, and many of them still are, but collectively you guys looks like brown Jews. It doesn't help that you're the most closely related to Jews out of all Europeans; you guys act like them too. Greeks are incredibly lazy and selfish, or at least Athenians are, because I've only ever spent time in Athens.

lol

>mutt education
In Greece it's mandatory to enlist in the army if you're male and 18yo or over. I can tell you from personal experience that it's very fucking harsh. They push you over the edge to discipline you. They make you a warrior ready at all times.

Fuck you Mehmet. Don't you have a toilet to go clean?

Great OC. Great digits. Good job, Krautland.

Attached: 1537584900748.jpg (1225x406, 69K)

>They make you a warrior ready at all time for receptive anal intercouse.

t. Majestic Nord Again Fixing Things For Greece

Your entire country is a parasitic shitskin hive, so those who cause strife in your society are true Aryans.

>Be thankful that the friendly Greeks took hundred thousands of useless Albanian immigrants who fled Albania in the 90s.
>useless
Lmao you deported us and then took us back in when you realized you're lazy brown kikes who need to rely on ethnic minorities for labor.
You better kill those immigrants, because they're definitely genociding you one day, sub-human.
Oh but you won't, because like your Turkish cousins, you want to breed with us to make yourselves whiter.

>t. Majestic Nord Again Fixing Things For Greece
I'm unironically thinking of running for PM in a fascist or NatSoc party just to fix Greece's current situation. It's that bad desu.

>People (particularly Greeks) tell me I look Greek because I'm white, blonde, and have a Nordic skull
Fuck I have been to Greece around 5 times and I have only seen brown manlets all over.

Greek pilots are the best in the world.

you are a horrible person
this is why people hate immigrants

I'm sure you don't have light skin like me.

The same Turk who came to this thread an hour ago

I can't take Albanians serious because you are similar to Africans.

Attached: criminals.jpg (800x417, 150K)

he posted this before Germans aren't much taller than Greeks.
You must be someones diaspora. And since you hate Greeks, your country must be a poor one.