Soyboys are losing it

archive.fo/5gD1g
>For months, our Twitter-addicted and conspiracy-addled president has become increasingly convinced that just like the media, Silicon Valley tech companies he barely understands are out to get him. Claims that the largely West Coast-based tech world is secretly undermining the conservative movement have long been a right-wing bogeyman, but with Donald Trump leading the charge it’s been an open question whether he will use federal resources to crack down on them.

>Well, the answer is still maybe. According to Bloomberg, the White House has drafted an executive order that would command “federal antitrust and law enforcement agencies” to investigate companies including Google, Facebook, and others. If signed, the order would instruct antitrust officials to “thoroughly investigate whether any online platform has acted in violation of the antitrust laws,” as well as ask other agencies to come up with recommendations on how to “protect competition among online platforms and address online platform bias.”

>In order to maintain the pretense that this isn’t some kind of neo-witch-hunt designed for the sole purpose of punishing the president’s perceived enemies, the draft does not name any of the companies by name and contains an aside instructing investigators to respect the boundaries of law. It also frames Trump’s bullshit claims of anti-conservative bias as having something to do with anti-competition law. Bloomberg wrote:

>The draft order directs that any actions federal agencies take should be “consistent with other laws”—an apparent nod to concerns that it could threaten the traditional independence of U.S. law enforcement or conflict with the First Amendment, which protects political views from government regulation.

Attached: 1525919846997.jpg (1200x984, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5gD1g
youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>“Because of their critical role in American society, it is essential that American citizens are protected from anticompetitive acts by dominant online platforms,” the order says. It adds that consumer harm — a key measure in antitrust investigations— could come “through the exercise of bias.”

>The order’s preliminary status is reflected in the text of the draft, which includes a note in red that the first section could be expanded “if necessary, to provide more detail on role of platforms and the importance of competition.”

>Again, there is ample evidence that this has absolutely nothing to do with genuine concern over whether companies like Google and Facebook have too much market power—which they do—and everything to do with a bad-faith effort to pressure them into using that power to benefit the president. There is no evidence that they are censoring conservative voices and lots to the contrary, which is why all the evidence Trump has offered up boils down to insinuation at best and more commonly outright lies and hoaxes.

>In other words, what Trump hopes to accomplish when he does things like tweet out doctored videos claiming Google blacklisted his speeches or claim Twitter is “SHADOW BANNING” Republicans create enough of a political headache for those companies that they cave and artificially boost pro-Trump content. The same would seem to go for siccing the regulatory hounds on them.

>For the moment, the order is still a draft, and it’s unclear how serious the proposal is or whether someone at the White House is just indulging the president’s power fantasies. According to the Washington Post, senior aides are already distancing themselves from the proposal and denying knowledge of its existence, with one lawyer calling it “entirely insane”:

>archive.fo/5gD1g
I always make sure to visit the real site to give them more clicks. Thanks based user for letting me check if the website is left or right leaning so I can avoid giving the right money!

Attached: 1506462300209.webm (426x240, 2.93M)

>antitrust against the Leftist tech companies
god damn i love our president

Attached: 1535944711346.jpg (332x332, 39K)

If they're not violating antitrust laws they have nothing to worry about

Attached: 1528519324612.jpg (790x2186, 1.41M)

Attached: 1522073914902.jpg (762x3010, 1.11M)

We need to regulate these companies, they are clearly biased towards liberal causes and spread misinformation. They also collect user data and basically spy on their users by collecting their web history to create an ad profile.

>regulate
Nah. Fuck regulate. We need to seize these companies for being part of a criminal conspiracy and seize all their assets.

Attached: 1517580788560.jpg (1020x1120, 463K)

>conspiracy
>right-wing bogeyman

was this written before or after the release of the google tapes?

either way it didn't age well.

Apparently it was written 45 minutes ago

why is he cucking out by refusing to name the companies involved??? These organisations and their (((globalist))) and (((cultural marxist))) supporters are on a mission to silence anyone on online who openly question’s or criticises their agenda. Not only rhis, these same organisations have made it their mission to facilitate the removal of President Trump, now is not the time to cuck out.

So he can go after ALL OF THEM.

Good point

It's articles like this that remind me that I'm a revolutionary, not an activist or politician. These people need to be totally defeated, with no chance of them popping up again like the destructive weeds they are.

Attached: 1517531595398.png (994x1042, 304K)

whether or not they're censoring... the platforms themselves are harmful and need to be permanently shut down.
Dopamine feedback loops.
character assassination.
it's ripping society apart.

Real time global consciousness does not need to be shut down. The people in charge have weaponized these platforms. They aren't inherently weapons.

never gets old

Tom McKay has had too much so᠌y

Attached: 1528470309075.png (200x200, 64K)

Soys get the bullet first.

DRUMPFFFFF CANT SHUT DOWN OUR ALGORITHM. WE ALMOST PERFECTED IT.

Attached: 1518513489735.png (672x613, 320K)

>ample evidence
>gives no evidence
Its all so tiresome.

Attached: 1526716213820.jpg (1558x1013, 282K)

The author of that article should have a bullet put through his head.

Forget antitrust. These companies are operating a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the government, enslave civilization, normalize crimes against humanity, genocide the white race, and eventually cull the dysgenic chattel class to a tiny fraction of today's global population. The people who run these companies are complicit with people who have intended this outcome since before we were all born.

The executives are guilty of trying to algorithmically social engineer genocide.

>There is no evidence that they are censoring conservative voices
lol

I think it's an over-simplification of the problem to say these companies should be regulated because they have liberal bias and spread misinformation. They can be leftist scum if they want. They can spread misinformation if they want. It should be legal to be a moron. I don't want to claim that companies or people shouldn't be allowed to have certain political opinions or that they shouldn't be allowed to be wrong and believe in nonsense. What I do care about, what should be illegal, is when a company is biased and lies about it. That is the bigger issue. Not just being biased, but being biased and lying about it. Honesty is the key to everything. The real issue is that these websites are claiming to be neutral publishing platforms while operating as a stealth propaganda platform. It should be heavily penalized by the law and stigmatized by society.

Attached: 1508580214903.jpg (1500x750, 235K)

He might actually surpass Washington as best president ever if he goes through with this and fucks up google/amazon

Attached: 1521343319751.jpg (680x1386, 391K)

>In order to maintain the pretense that this isn’t some kind of neo-witch-hunt designed for the sole purpose of punishing the president’s perceived enemies
I bet you this idiot believes the Mueller investigation is legitimate.

You have to make laws to prevent them from censoring speech. You have to protect free speech and an open market place of ideas.

Mueller is legitimate.

Attached: 1517581612247.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

Attached: 1510464961077.jpg (2071x1258, 1.56M)

It's not enough that social media companies not be censorious - they must be SEEN not to be censorious. A perception of censorship is as damaging as the censorship itself, because a perception of censorship reduces trust and credibility.

For this reason, even if there is no actual evidence that social media companies are censorious, it would still be worth investigating them - because I and many others certainly perceive them as censorious, and I would like my concerns addressed.

>"BUT THAT'S A STUPID STANDARD"
It's the exact same standard as applied to the Courts, where it is not enough that justice is done but that justice must be seen to have been done, and the world would be better if we applied this standard more widely and more often. For example, asserting that it's not enough that politics not be corrupt but that politics must be seen not to be corrupt would put paid to any justification of lobbying.

Is there someone that considers themselves a journalist that uses BS in a headline? That is a sad commentary on our time.

has anyone ever seen a Fox news headline in the home tab of the mobile version of Chrome? because I went out of my way to swipe away anything BBC, kotaku, the guardian etc but I'm yet to see a fox headline despite having them all over my search history. i think they're legit blacklisted

Attached: 1536326690673.png (600x1065, 716K)

Forget about Fox, what about all the other media that isn't owned by giant conglomerates?

feels like the emperor of mankind is about to bust a major genestealer cult. let's hope he nukes isr.. i mean, tyranid's homeworld next.

>INB4 Trumps forces the internet to adhere to the 1st amendment turning all websites into Jow Forums

NO NUKES.
youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE

The internet would be flooded with frogs

Attached: 1532832392863.gif (500x500, 1.07M)

So this... is the power... of onions

Presidential af

Attached: 1515098405472.jpg (180x212, 6K)

THIS. However, it demonstrates how frightened they are of their totalitarian dreams being un-done.

PAYPAL

that is the first company to look at
Paypal is the biggest culprit. When you get banned for "hate speech" on facebook, you have other sites to post your content

When you get banned from payapl - rip. It is a permanent ban and you simply can't do online trades anymore as paypal rules supreme

fix paypal asap

Paypal acts as a payment facilitator - therefore, it HAS to be treated like a bank, where ti cannot discriminate customers

Attached: subject expert.jpg (350x474, 109K)

basedled myself

Fuck off Jew

Attached: 1526126472658.jpg (909x987, 360K)

>over BS claims of Bias

HGGHGHUYUUUUHUUU HUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! HUU HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! WE CAN DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU AHUUHUUHUUUU B-BUT IF YOU DO IT WE'LL SUUUUUUUUEE! HUUUU HUUUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUU CONSERVITARDS HUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! WHY WON'T YOU JUST KNEEL DOWN AND TAKE IT HUUU UUHUUUUUUUUU!

He should have you done this yesterday.

Same thing when it comes to companies that host domain names. They have the power to shut down domains they don't like for hate speech.

These companies shouldn't get to discrminate

bump

bump

>BS claims of bias

"Journalists" don't even pretend to be fair anymore do they?

a localised Exterminatus is still required imo, i just hope it'll happen during my lifetime so i can whitness it!

Attached: 1514949591025.jpg (901x1200, 275K)

As usual, the Trumpanzees are flinging shit and also as usual, it doesn't stick.....

It's only a violation of the First Amendment when the government takes away your free speech -- which is exactly what this dumpster fire of a cucked administration is trying to do by interfering with a private corporation.

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

Attached: 1532582130004.jpg (1200x1200, 640K)

WE need to unite together, all of us, before THEY complete the final stages of their A.I.

>Elon knows how bad it is

The average normie has no idea what the future holds IF WE DONT out aside our difference and men of righteousness unite and battle the NWO, illuminati, and technocrats. Many creeds and colors work for these people and we need to unite like some faggoty lord of the rings movie and put an end to the A.I. demigod

This is a warning from the future.

>if we do not unite against the satanic A.I Beast grid system

Then we have a DARK FUTURE ahead

youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

Relax and enjoy

>unite against the VILE PEOPLE NOW

>bonus stream
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
Enjoy some Bants about today's happenings, sunspot walnut sauce fakeout ,,,,,

Attached: 1537514566943.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

Cambridge Analytica is a company that helps target political outreach. They paid for the kind of access to data that Faceberg provided for free as an illegally unreported campaign contribution to the Obama Campaign, which access was essential to the ground game that campaign ran.

Cambridge Analytica is connected to Black Cube, Mossad, and Israeli intelligence and that's going to make these tech firms part of a criminal conspiracy.

Can I say basedboy now?

bump

bump

1st amendment rights apply to public forums. The only reason social media sites aren't held libel for the shit people post is because they say they are a public forum.

Ten bucks says it'll amount to nothing like most things Trump does.

also they should have their monopoly broken up.

google gets loads and loads and loads of federal funding which needs to be pulled immediatly if they refuse to play ball.

Any company with total monopoly over the market that has practically become a public utility its so important, must remain entirely apolitical and only remove people if they are breaking actual laws. (and the interpretation of those laws cannot be some wide, hyper interpretive definition)

>may
that lazy faggot never does anything

keep screeching about how hes the greatest and all the things hes "going to do" tho

The CPPCG was adopted by the UN General Assembly on 9 December 1948[2] and came into effect on 12 January 1951 (Resolution 260 (III)). It contains an internationally recognized definition of genocide which has been incorporated into the national criminal legislation of many countries, and was also adopted by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, which established the International Criminal Court (ICC). Article II of the Convention defines genocide as:

... any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Attached: 1520694740598.png (500x955, 327K)

>YEAH CORPORACIONS ARE BAD AND EVIL COMMUNASM FOR TEH WINS
>B-B-B-B-UT STOP DON'T APPLY WHAT I WANT DONE TO COMPANIES I LIKE

fucking lefties

Attached: 1446869457955.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>libshits are against antitrust investigations now

What a time to be alive. Communists are the only ones on the left who make any sense anymore

You dead nigger

I'd say we're reactionaries but I get your point.

This writer isn’t very bright, a lot of these claims have already been proven true.

>Implying Jackson wasn't the best president ever

Does Google control your media too?

>they must be SEEN not to be censorious
If they were smart, that's exactly what they would do.
But they are not smart. They are arrogant. You cannot be smart if you are arrogant.

>hopefully soon he might end the fed
>haha any day now she's going down
>soon guys i promise
>any day now guys
>g-guys?

So they have everything to worry about

Apparently these types are still reeling from getting blown the fuck out by It’s Always Sunny this week.

PAYPAL needs Antitrust investigation too.

>conservative speakers, leaders, and church ladies get banned from social media and want an investigation into possible bias
REEEEEEEE THIS IS BS! UNFOUNDED. CONSPIRACY. SECRETS. BOGEYMAN. THREATENING!

>a literal who makes an allegation from almost 40 years ago against a well liked person and soon to be Supreme Court Justice
REEEEEEEEEE FBI FBI FBI! INVESTIGATE WOMAN HATER NOW!

reminder that this is what calls liberals "onions" on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1536258832206.png (1120x1596, 1.86M)

Now I know what to show to people who deny there is a feminization of society

reminder that soiboy was such a powerful word the kikes needed to add a filter to it and at the same time pushed a bullshit incel psy op across all of MSM. That's how scared the kikes are.

Reminder that all leftists are the enemy of the American people

They want to see us all in chains, controlled by tech companies

Attached: DnR6xtWU0AEL4Qy.jpg (550x291, 40K)

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: Dk6AEgLVAAE31Kl.jpg (1200x900, 236K)

reminder that you kikes have to stage rallies and hire degenerates just to have a boogeyman you can attack

Do women act like that?

?????

Title of the article proves him right

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)